Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alice in Wanderland~~ group rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CheshireMitsu

In a world below Wonderland is Wanderland. This is where the remains of the creations of Wonderland live, where their negativity and failed versions stay. They live with the memories of their Wonderland counterparts, yet have no chance of going to live with them, until they can turn themselves into a perfect person. In truth being constantly punished by these memories has pushed many of them into worse states than they originally were, destroying their last hope for a better life. Any resident of the light Wonderland will also be moved here, if they are corrupted by anything in their home.

Hi! As you can probably tell, this is a darker version of Alice in Wonderland where you can play as a new version of any AIW character! There will be rules and lore made soon for this roleplay. If you're interested go ahead and say so in the comments!

This is the character sheet for the roleplay. Make sure you include the important yet uncommon parts of character, role and negative qualities. All characters need at least one negative quality.

BASICS
Name: ___
Role: ___
Short backstory: ___
Special abilities: ___

PERSONALITY
Character traits: ___
Negative qualities: ___
Dislikes: ___

APPEARANCE
Height: ___
Weight: ___

If you want to look at the rest of the lore for the roleplay, then you go to this link (go to RPnation):
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/alice-in-wanderland-lore.489486/
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

INTERESTED
CheshireMitsu Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
INTERESTED
nice! sorry it took me a bit to get to you, would you want to roleplay it on here or another website? RPnation or Storytellers Circle, RPnation has one other person interested
here would be better

Scarletwolf wrote:
here would be better
ok then

you can make a character however you want, but can you make sure it has this stuff:
thier role (if theyre like a original Alice in Wonderland character, or something new)
any special abilities that they have
negative qualities because every character has to at least have one to be in Wanderland, and some kind of backstory
CheshireMitsu wrote:
you can make a character however you want, but can you make sure it has this stuff:
thier role (if theyre like a original Alice in Wonderland character, or something new)
any special abilities that they have
negative qualities because every character has to at least have one to be in Wanderland, and some kind of backstory

ok
interesteddddd~ :D
Hello! I'm interested to try this roleplay if it is still open!
MangoNekros

I would be interested if this RP took place on this site

@KilNi @AsunaWinter @MangoNekros alright ill let you make a character sheet! it will be on here and go ahead and make a character that you can use for the rp, or edit a character you currently have if you want. Asuna, it is still open and Mango, it will be on here, i just have the lore on another website so whenever i edit it i don't have to go between 3 websites ^^

well i guess tags dont work on here.....
MangoNekros

CheshireMitsu wrote:
@KilNi @AsunaWinter @MangoNekros alright ill let you make a character sheet! it will be on here and go ahead and make a character that you can use for the rp, or edit a character you currently have if you want. Asuna, it is still open and Mango, it will be on here, i just have the lore on another website so whenever i edit it i don't have to go between 3 websites ^^

No, but we get a notification when you respond

KilNi wrote:
alright ill let you make a character! you can make a new character or edit one you have, whichever you want to do

MangoNekros wrote:
CheshireMitsu wrote:

No, but we get a notification when you respond
oh yeah true lol
MangoNekros

CheshireMitsu wrote:
KilNi wrote:
alright ill let you make a character! you can make a new character or edit one you have, whichever you want to do

Can you put the character sheet here?

MangoNekros wrote:
CheshireMitsu wrote:
KilNi wrote:

Can you put the character sheet here?
yep, ill get on that in a second
MangoNekros

Alrighty
I'm intrested I like nice big important roles.

Vampire Queen wrote:
I'm intrested I like nice big important roles.
alright, go ahead and make a character
Drizzt Lee (played by Bendyizzt)

I am interested, but I'm not completely sure what you mean by 'Sheet'

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alice in Wanderland~~ group rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus