Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to RP with more people (modern) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’m looking to expand my RP and introduce my characters to other users characters.

I have nothing specific in mind as of yet, I’m usually pretty comfortable RPing almost anything and I try to be as descriptive as I can.

If interested, feel free to check out some of my characters and let me know if you’d like to RP with any of them. I’m happy to give you more info on any of my characters if needed

Details: Freeform, Will be played one-on-one.

Hello there ! I believe I might be a nice person to rp with ! I go long term, and have quick replies.. Uh- Though, I don't have created characters yet. So- I'll have to get to that.
DragonLord_ Topic Starter

That would be great! Just let me know what ideas you might have or which of my characters you’d like to RP with and we can come up with something!
DragonLord_ wrote:
That would be great! Just let me know what ideas you might have or which of my characters you’d like to RP with and we can come up with something!
Alright, sounds cool !
What you looking to RP with? I got tons of characters.

I’m open to almost anything. I’d be interested in anything you have in mind.

If not, I’m happy to just wing it with one of your characters and mine and have them meet
Mikathepika13

Hello! I would love to rp and I have a bunch of ideas. I only have one character on here, but I have a lot of characters that I’ve written down elsewhere!

That’s great! I’d love to RP with you and look forward to hearing your ideas!
I'm happy to rp if you'd like. I'm not specific to one fandom, though, so if you could just dm me with the info of what you'd like to do, I'll go with the flow
Kenchi (played by Cooldude1670)

Hello ok would like to rpm

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to RP with more people (modern) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus