Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shocking encounters (Superhero RP(Edited (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Virgil Hawkins (played anonymously)

Heya! And if I caught your interest then I’m glad to neither see nor hear you here. I’m looking for a few partners for my new character Virgil AKA Static Shock, the electro magnetic wonder. You can either play a civilian, a fellow hero, or a devious villain to play against him! Or anything really.

I write in the third person, and am most comfortable between 2 to 6 paragraphs of text. Which gets shorter or longer depending on many factors such as heavy dialogue, or scene setting. I am very used to the hero dynamic and can either set the story for us or work with you to make something glorious!

Ready, Aim, fire: Y/C is walking down the street when you see it. The violent flashes of purple and white light against the mirrored windows the skyscrapers. High above there is a heated battle between the cities sterling Hero Static. And a new villain with powers nearly identical to Statics. And the hero was losing. Turning into a white hot bolt of lightning the new villain strikes Static, knocking him off his metal disk and sending him to the ground. “That’s it! It’s time to finish this!” Static growls, using his powers to sever power cables and wrap them around his arms flooding him with power. But the villain waited for the perfect time, watching him briefly charge a massive attack before The villain zips behind Y/C!! Unable to stop the attack Static redirects it into the ground.. Leaving himself wide open. The villain channels a current of electricity into him and knocks him unconscious. “Thanks for the assist!” the villain cackles, heading back to the financial reserve

Perfect timing: For this one I had two ideas, either Static sees you either about to be killed by an accident and saves Y/C, or Y/C stumbles upon him training and practicing his powers

Best friends: Virgil and Y/C character have been friends since he moved into town. And the two of you had always been close, but lately there has been a growing divide between you two. Whether solely because Virgil’s increasing responsibility to the city, Y/C also getting involved in criminal activity or some other reason you both want to bridge the gap, but neither knows how.

Partners?: This plot is a little more niche. I’m looking for some form of agent, detective/sergeant, or another hero who recognizes static for the Good he does, or maybe he notices them making splashes and offers his help!

If you would like to RP either drop a reply or PM me! And as always... Stay Super my friends~
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I am interested
b0uncy

Hi there =]

This looks fun to me! I am looking at my character The Telekinetic Child for this, but if that doesn't suit your style its no prob ;)
Hey! I'm interested
HelpIranoutofideas

Hey there! I am looking at two of my characters for this, however, playing as two characters would be really tricky, but if they don't suit your style, it's okay. (One is played anonymously.)
Also interested in this! I have a character suited for this I believe, and if you’re okay with it I can bring in my own villain
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Could I be in this? As a celebrity but also a good friend to Virgil...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shocking encounters (Superhero RP(Edited (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus