Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantastic People's School Between Worlds (open)

Raston moved the rawhide covering from over the hut's doorway and stepped inside, his eyes nearly closed as the rest of his senses reaching out. He took a single step. A single step before something ran up his spine like icy water or fingers with ghostly intent.

That was the only hint he got. One second later, he found himself blinking at a much brighter room, cool air dancing along his pale skin. "Where...?" He stepped forward, both palms coming to rest against a wall which he followed to a doorway and peered inside, not that his fault eyes could discern much besides a few swaths of color and artificial light giving it all a bluish tint. But he could hear people all around him. Surely someone knew where this was.

"Hello? Is this not the witch's hut?"
Alpha Rex (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Hey, you there!" the shadow person calls to you as you suddenly appear into the school. I look up and see you, surprised to see something that's both human and animal. "Class is starting soon, boy, come over here and follow us. Next time though, you should be on time."

I shrug and turn to Princess Rosegem. "Trust me, I know a really cool trick that can bring your moster back," I say to you. I lean back and put my paws up on the table, then the shadow person with the bow screams at me and I put them back, chuckling. "Sure, sure, whatever you say, m'am."

"Okay good morning, class," starts the shadow person, first waiting until everyone is seated. "Today we will be talking about Wraiths. Who of you has ever heard or seen a Wraith?" Even though they have no eyes, they still look at everyone and hope thats someone will reply. I of course have seen plenty of Wraiths, but I smile and do not answer, because I want to give other people a chance too.
Princess rosegem (played anonymously)

*smiles kindly to Raston* 'We could give him a scare with my monsters, let's do it after this class.' *listens to the shadow things* 'I have heard of them, but my dad has killed some he says with his supernatural hunts. This class is boring, I want to do something interesting. Can't we make cool brews and make ourselfs fly stuff like that?' *looks annoyed around*
Raston wasn't sure how he could be on time since he wasn't sure where he was. Did he miss some kind of intro? Frowning, he used his staff to help find an empty seat where he promptly sat next to a strong smell of sugar that was unlike anything he'd encountered before. The classroom certainly wasn't designed for someone with near blindness but his ears picked up all sorts of interesting whispers.

"Wraith? I've never heard the name but it sounds like the Nightmares that witches commune with. Laurette used to mention them..." His voice soft and clearly ill-used, Raston didn't exactly make an uproar with his answer. But then, he wasn't used to a classroom setting in the first place.

*walks too Raston* "I am princess Rosegem who are you?"

I growl and show my teeth, I don't like this new boy. He looks like a silly human but he has animal ears, which is really strange. He can't be a Demon like me, I think, but I almost have sympathy with the way that he answers. Is he afraid or somthing?

"Hey, who's the new guy?" I ask the teacher, looking at Raston. Princess Rosegem is talking to him too, which I don't like either.
Raston turned his head toward the girl who asked him a question. Ah, it was the one that smelled of sugar and something faintly floral too. Roses? Like her name? "My name is Raston. It's nice to meet you," he said with a small dip of his head, though he wasn't sure if they were supposed to be chatting now. The fact that someone to his left growled only seemed to reiterate that fact. So, with his hand clenched tight over his staff in case a fight broke out, he settled back down in his seat, hoping that the teacher didn't give him any further sort of introduction. The class really was whispering at this point.

"Oh dear oh dear oh dear, you three over there, Raston, Rosegem and Rex (woah that sounds funny), no talking when I'm explaining," hisses the shadow creature, so annoyed that the bow on her head falls off. "You have to come to me after class, understood? Anyways......"

Then she keeps talking and I chuckle, and I put my hands behind my head. "I love making trouble at school, and these teachers get angry way more easy too." I look at Raston and Princess Rosegem, still smirking. "Do you two have any idea what she might want from us?" I say this is a very low tone so that the shadow person doesn't hear me. I like to test my teachers and other people who think they can handle me, but I don't want to get myself into detention or something stupid like that, so I talk in a way that she doesn't get bothered by me and such.
Moss (played anonymously)

'Moss comes out of nowhere' "What the? Where..." 'He looks confused'
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

After appearing out of nowhere, in front of this place, she is asking herself: "How, wait a minute, how did I get here, who are you?"

'It's sort of nice too talk too you to.' *bows* 'She probably will lecture us, look more people' *points too the two new people*

"Who? When? Why?" 'He's now really confused'

"Oh this is going to be fun!" I grin with my shiny, sharp teeth. I think the girl is nice but she smells suspicious, as well as bit too old to be in a school. "What are you," I say to the girl in the lapcoat, "are you the school nurse, now?" I laugh, but I mean well and only want to humor her.

But when I see moss, I growl, because I see he looks like a knight, and Demons like me don't like those kind of warriors.

"You walked into the devil's den, knight," I say to Moss, frowning. "He better be careful," I say to Princess Rosegem and Raston, "I don't think a simple dragon-slaying knight will have something on this whole school of not normal dull humans. Not that I'd mind the action." I grin.

"Please, please, no violence in the classroom!" calls the shadow person teacher, and she claps in her hand as more desks appaer for the new people. "Please sit down and listen to me for a few more moments, after that you can go to your next class, the hallway will automatically teleport you all there. There is one last thing I want to say about Darkgleam Killer Wraiths......."

"Not a knight, a Hollow Bug, this is simple armor"
Zuill (played by pinksnot77)

Zuill stood outside of the classroom, obviously nervous at how late they had made themselves. It was unfortunate, really, but it couldn't be helped. They had slept in late, so concerned about getting enough sleep for the day ahead that they hadn't realized it would wind up being more detrimental than not. The centaur sighed deeply, pushing a hand through their hair and then sliding their glasses down onto their nose. This school was weird, it was chaotic, but it was they only one near enough to their home for them to attend. Plus, it was the only one that offered a garden for herb growth, which was always appreciated.

Anxious, they finally opened the door, hooves clomping on the ground loudly as they entered and stood near the back. With a body like theirs, of course, they couldn't sit. "Um, sorry I'm late," Zuill muttered, keeping their head and eyes tipped downwards.
Raston quieted immediately when they got into trouble with the teacher, though it didn't seem to be a sentiment that, well, any of his classmates held. A ruckus sounded, along with new conversations and voices. New people arriving? He couldn't be sure, but they sounded as confused as he felt when he found himself here. "I think it will be okay if you calm down and let the teacher explain it but we shouldn't make her mad," he sighed, more giving up at this point than feeling upset.

Turning to Rex, he let his frown deepen. "Don't pick a fight. You-"

However, he was interrupted by yet another newcomer that left him completely in shock. Without a doubt, those were hooves on the hard floors. "...a horse?" He sat there in confusion, unable to understand why someone would ride a horse into a building. Unsanitary!

Another swell of embarrassment washed over them as they garnered even the slightest bit of attention. Trying their best not to shuffle and to stay as quiet, as neutral as possible, swung their head up a little bit. Dark hair framed their tanned face, freckles smattered across their nose and their green eyes peering around at the different faces anxiously. "Uh, well," they started, voice soft and airy, comparable to a flute, "half -right, I guess. A lot of people think that, actually, um." They fidgeted with their hands a bit, trying to find the appropriate words. Speaking had never been their strong suit.

On that note, nothing really was a strong suit for Zuill aside from gardening, and, because of their massive size, fighting.

"I'm a centaur, actually," they said finally, voice quieter than before. Again, they lowered their head, wishing to simply disappear. Not only were they late, but had obviously caused another distraction. Though, from Zuill's perspective, it seemed like the class was pretty distractible anyway. To be honest, they weren't even quite sure what class this was, all they knew is that it was plainly printed on the top of their schedule. They shuffled, hooves striking the floor loudly again, before settling back into a corner, trying to make themselves seem as small as possible.
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

Still listening to the class she mumbles: "When will it end?", still being oblivious about what is happening.

"A bug?" I grin, now my eyes are starting to glow again as it is clear my intentions seem a little sus. "We eat plenty of bugs where I'm from. You don't really look that tasty though, so I guess today is your lucky day." I cross my arms and put one paw back on the desk. "As lucky as anyone stuck in some weird reality loop can be."

Then Raston starts to talk to someone new, it looks like a normal human except that his little legs were replaced with the body of a horse. I have heard of these things and chuckle. Centaurs were fun where I was from, though they didn't usually end up in hell.

"Ah yes, Mister Zuill, please sit down as I finish this class," the shadow person smiles, but then scratches her shadowy head. "Oh, yes, we didn't think that through, I will let the board know that we need to conjure up some desks for other-shaped species too. My bad. Please, go stand or lie down wherever you wish, I will only hand out the homework and send you on your way to the next class. Well, not send, the hallways themselves will teleport you there. You are quite the happy class."

I keep grinning and listening to what the others are talking about. Hanging out with mortals is pretty fun sometimes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantastic People's School Between Worlds (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus