Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantastic People's School Between Worlds (open)

Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Alpha Rex and Raston, were you at the start of the year? If you were, what did the principal or headmaster say? If they did so. However, I would bet that is a clue to how long we stay here." I said to Alpha Rex and Raston. I then relaxed for a while, however, I saw a Shadow Person. "I hope they're just wearing black cloaks and masks, if they aren't, oh no. And besides, how can we fight them?"
Aoo (played by -Tommar)

Having the feeling you were being observed, you stoped walking and looked back over your shoulder. You noticed that the blonde tough looking guy (Tem) was following your friends... or maybe you? Unsure of what to do or how to interact with him you simply smiled and continue your way back to Ratson. When Ratson answered you, you tilted your head and sighed.

—"Mmmm not actually sure actuallee~. I need to go back for sure, but this place feels so safe unlike the forest. But the classrooms would be nice".— You seemed a bit sad at first but then you smiled.

You noticed that the demon girl came by & Agatha approached as well. You rubbed your face against Rex's innocently to greet her nicely, smiled at Agatha and then you walked back to Ratson's side. By the way, you clearly didn't have a clue about the shadow people.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

¨Shadow people?¨ i say with question ¨are they the reason we are here?¨ ¨i don´t really think w can fight them they seem to have been able to make a dimension that we cant get out of, and that would take a lot of power. I men hell my tears can´t even get me out of here i don´t see how we can get out!¨ i say while walking behind the man with cat ears.
The concept of the shadow people was a strange one to Raston. Everyone was a shadow to him, but he could understand the unease in the others' voices as they explained these mysterious denizens of the realm they'd come to occupy. Even without his eyes, he could sense something off about them. That was perhaps why he paused and turned toward the left side of the hall, his ears perked at attention. "There's one there? One of those shadow people?" he questioned, not sure why, but also certain of the person's exact location. It wasn't like they seemed to have noticed or cared about their group but that wasn't necessarily a good thing.

Dropping his voice to a whisper so as to not alert anyone, he leaned down to speak to Aoo. "You say this place feels safe to you? That must be quite the forest so you must have a good sense for these kinds of things. So even these shadow people aren't scary to you?"

He straightened back up and looked in the others' direction. "Well, either way, I think someone should go talk to the shadow person before they leave."
Btw, im waiting for the others to reply.
(´・∀・`) huehue (if they want to oc)
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

"So where are these "Shadow people"at?" i say as i shoot a look behind me to the demon and her friend "I mean if there the reason were here then lets go talk to them!" i say as i increase my speed almost side by side with the cat eared man and the little feral thing.
Aoo (played by -Tommar)

Every time you looked at Ratson he always seemed so preoccupied. You paused with him and looked at the direction he turned. "Shadow people?" you thought. You tilted your head to the right and frowned slightly not sure what were they.

—"I donn' know now. But around you guys I feel safe... At least no one will try to eat me here, hopefully. I don't think I wanna go back to the forest either".— You murmured back to Ratson with an insecure tone.

When Tem appeared by Ratson's side, you kept frowning but it was more like a judgmental pout. By his appearance, you didn't wanted to trust him yet.

—"You can talk to them then... Unless Ratson or Demon girl wants to go ahead and do so."— You answered in a low voice.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantastic People's School Between Worlds (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus