Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Wanted: Cloak! (Got 'Em! Thanks!)

Edit: Thank you! I'm set for a little while now on character slots!!!

I'm looking to acquire another Enchanted Cloak or two.

Proposed trades for 1 cloak:
  • Any 3 of the following (any combination, check display case for current available colors):
    • flowers
    • autumn leaves
    • energy sword crystals
    • macaroons
    • explosive
  • 1 Rich cupcake

Proposed trades for 2 cloaks:
  • Phoenix

If you see something in my display case that you want, make me an offer! I'm willing to wheel and deal!
pixl.Bee

I've got a green cloak (not sure whether the colour matters to you or not) that I'd be willing to trade - for the autumn leaves, perhaps? :3
Quick Edit: Or, if one flower and one leaf sounded like a fair deal to you, that could work too :>
Juls Topic Starter

pixl.bee wrote:
I've got a green cloak (not sure whether the colour matters to you or not) that I'd be willing to trade - for the autumn leaves, perhaps? :3
Quick Edit: Or, if one flower and one leaf sounded like a fair deal to you, that could work too :>

Cloak color not important! A combo of any 3 flowers/leaves is fine! Let me know which ones you want! :)
pixl.Bee

Juls wrote:
pixl.bee wrote:

Cloak color not important! A combo of any 3 flowers/leaves is fine! Let me know which ones you want! :)
Alright, cool! :D Does a golden autumn leaf, a sunset lily, and a white rose sound fine to you then?
JetStorm

I have a lily and a saber sword up for trade if you are interested
Juls Topic Starter

pixl.bee wrote:
Juls wrote:
pixl.bee wrote:

Alright, cool! :D Does a golden autumn leaf, a sunset lily, and a white rose sound fine to you then?

Deal!
Juls Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
I have a lily and a saber sword up for trade if you are interested

Thanks JetStorm, but right now I'm trying to acquire some extra character slots. :)
Rogue-Scribe

2 cloaks for a Phoenix?
Juls Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
2 cloaks for a Phoenix?

Done!
I have 2 purple cloaks. Looking for a purple rose and a blue. Hit me up. One cloak for one rose.
Juls Topic Starter

AgentMilkshake wrote:
I have 2 purple cloaks. Looking for a purple rose and a blue. Hit me up. One cloak for one rose.

I saw your post, but I have no purple or blue roses. Sorry!
Rogue-Scribe

I don't remember purple or blue roses. Maybe before my time or when I was gone?
It looks like they are cycling back through the colors. I think blue will be next year and purple will be 2023.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Wanted: Cloak! (Got 'Em! Thanks!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus