Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shadow in your light. ( Mx M- / FxF ) <3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello beauty's ! <3 <3

I just had a very nice idea. It's about y/c Shadow, is actually a different person- Y/C is the light. And they meet by y/c seeing the shadow doing things Y/c wasn't doing . Like, wasn't in sync with the movements. Or if you have a different suggestion. If you'd like to play the shadow character, that's fine. I'll be happy to play the light character. Though- if you don't have any characters, that's okay. You can just come up with one. Like me, I don't have any right now so- Yeah . The setting will be the light character is walking to like.. a coffee shop or something, and then they turn around, and see the shadow on the wall doing different things. Then we'll go from there !

---

Love you, you wonderful people. <3 Stay safe !
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

The God of dark and Light (played anonymously)

Hello, are you up for RPing right now?
OriginalGreenBean Topic Starter

The God of dark and Light wrote:
Hello, are you up for RPing right now?
Sure thing. Sorry I didn't get to you quicker ! I was busy with things. But yeah, I'm up for it .
Definitely interested!

Beauty_Fool wrote:
Definitely interested!
Hello there ! Nice to know you're interested. PM me if you'd like to rp. :D and we'll talk about plot, and other things from there.
Hey! I have a female that can work out!

SpiritHero wrote:
Hey! I have a female that can work out!
Ah! Hello there, wonderful being! nice to know you're interested. If you'd like, I can go check her out?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shadow in your light. ( Mx M- / FxF ) <3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus