Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » >>Faray High<<

Valerie Brown (played by Beauty_Fool)

The day was sunny, not a cloud in sight. The students had all directed to meet at a certain stop twenty minutes from now though even if there were any late ones there were two other carriages out looking for them before the student's curfew. Valerie had been moving things like shelves and over things into the classrooms just to add a small extra 'flair' to them. Just because the school was for people who were 'out of the ordinary' didn't mean it had to be too unusual. She had finally finished and took a seat in her office, looking through a few of her student's files for what now had to be the hundredth time, slowly counting down the seconds until they were supposed to arrive.
Moss (played anonymously)

"So...this is the school?" 'Said moss with a boring look' "why did Drizzt send me to a school? I'm already good with combat, what else is there to know?"
Eliza Brodnax (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

Eliza arrived at the carriage stop and caused as she looked around to see a mostly empty area except for the carriage that had been dormant by a bench. She sighed as she took a seat on the wood bench, resting her head in the palm of her hand. She had started to wonder about her other two sisters. They had always been in some type of trouble and for all Eliza knew, they could have been forbidden from coming to the school. She doubted their dad would allow them even if they did live up to his high expectations. Can't lose home though! All she had to do was wait...And wait....
Ekibiogami (played anonymously)

(Eliza)

Ekibio was asleep in one of the trees over the school entrance, already here before the other students were, but not the teachers, of course. He stirred a little bit when he heard someone sit in a bench below him. He slowly groaned and opened his eyes, seeing a girl sitting below him. "Hey! Didn't you notice me up here?" He sat up on the branch he was sprawled on and scooted so that he could lean against the base of the tree, watching the girl.

"Sigh' Guess I'll wait" 'He sat on a bench near the one Eliza was sitting on'

(Moss and Ekibiogami)
She blinked at the two for a moment before giving a nervous laugh. She figured it would better to address the one who had called her out. "Uh- Sorry! Didn't mean to..disturb your peace." Seeing how comfortable he seemed she started to wonder if maybe he had gone here before- Or maybe he just happened to live around the area? "What's your name anyway?" Soon after asking she remembered the other boy and gave a small wave towards him, not even sure if he wanted to talk but he sat by her so he was kinda asking for it.

"Yeah, you definitely 'disturbed my peace.' I was having a nice time sleeping. Oh, my name's Ekibio. Yours?" He leaned forward on the branch to study her, a bit dangerous from how high he was. He then noticed the other person that came nearby. "What's yours, too?"

"Hm? Moss, my name is Moss" 'He looked at the two, He wished Zero was there with him' "Hm, I wonder if Zeros here..." 'He looked at the two again' "Am I disturbing something?"

Eliza wanted to throw her hands out just in case the boy fell and from the height, he was at, if he did manage to... He would probably miss out on alot of things. "Yeah- Heh sorry about that.. You can call me Eliza." She smiled as she then turned to Moss, her head tilting to the side, "Who is Zero-" She then paused at his question, "NO, of course not! Your just apart of this conversation as he is!" She gestured to Ekibio.

"Well, Zero is my friend, he's very aggressive to new people but I don't really miss him since he annoys me a lot" 'Moss looks at Ekibiogami' "Be careful, don't want your head being crushed"

"Alright." Ekibio nodded once at Eliza and then glared at Moss. "Nothing's gonna happen to me, I do this stuff all the time. See?" He leaned forward until he fell off the branch without any balance and twisted his body so that he landed on a thicker branch a bit lower on the tree safely. Didn't let it show how that hurt his ankles a little. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Sure..." 'He looked at Ekibiogami and then looked at a book' "So, where are you two from?"
Central Marsay (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

Central had been walking with Cami to the stop when they had witnessed a weird boy. "Uhh- Okay Spiderman" She shook her head as she practically pushed Moss off the bench then sat down by Eliza. "What's going on people?" She smiled at the small group.
Cami Marsay (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

The moment Central moved Moss she hurried to him, just to make sure he was alright before crossing her arms at Central. "You know, you could have seriously hurt him!" She knew it was just a simple shove but still, it was irritating to her just how rude Central decided to be sometimes.

Eliza was embarrassed at this point by the two other girls. She started to wish that they had stayed home- More specifically Central but she knew Cami couldn't live a day without her. "Ughhh" She sunk down into her seat with a groan and stood up as she walked away.

"Thank you and watch what you say, Princess, words can 'hurt' a lot" 'Moss said sarcastically' "as I was saying and now changing the people I'm talking to, where are you all from?"

Central glared at Moss with eyes like daggers, "Call me princess again and I'll snatch your tongue out of your mouth." She growled the threat at him before turning to Cami who seemed fed up. She didn't even notice Eliza leave though, didn't care either. Miss goody two shoes could jump off a cliff and Central would eat popcorn while watching. "Were from Earth dumbass."
Cami Marsay (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

Cami laughed nervously and covered Central's mouth, "She won't hurt you, she's just hangry!" She was hoping that he actually believed that but doubted it. "And we actually live in a house that's in the forest... Not sure exactly where since we barely get the chance to be outside it," She then lifted her hand off Central's mouth.

"Want to say that again..." 'He gets his daggers out, incase if she wants to fight' "Princess?"

Central's eye gave a small twitch as she looked at him, "I said exactly what I meant." The name rung in her ears and felt like venom, the daggers didn't scare her though. She clapped her hands together, a red and back scythe forming in the space between as she spread them apart. If he wanted to make a move she was ready to cut his head off right then and there.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » >>Faray High<<

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus