Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » >>Faray High<<

Chloe Maria Marsay (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

Chloe nodded and watched Valerie leave, soon following behind out the room before taking her own path towards the theater. There were tables set up with snacks of every kind, a well-lit stage in the front of the room with a microphone on a stand. The stage was surrounded by cushioned velvet flip seats. Chloe couldn't see what else she was to set up so she just sat on the steps leading up to the stage as she waited for Valerie to bring the students inside.
Moss (played anonymously)

"do we go inside?"
Zero (played anonymously)

"We must be waiting for the two 'Maskifits'"

"The two who?"

"You know, Sun and Moun? the Maskifits?"
Central Marsay (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

She groaned, "What the hell are you going about now?!"
Danielle Bansheee (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

Dani had run to the group as a small back cat, her eyes a bold blue with matched her paws. She had a glowing yellow claw mark on her right shoulder and she sat down, looking at the people around. She simply licked her fire before casually speaking up, "Anything I missed?"

"I don't know what Zeros talking about Princess"
Scyther (played anonymously)

'One of the teachers soon arrive and he gets out of the carriage

"Hm...." She looked between Central and Moss in deep thought, "You datin or sum?"
Valerie Brown (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

She looked over at Scyther already recognizing who he was and smiles as I clasped her hands behind her back, "It's nice to see you here again. " She had a keen memory and if she thought something was going to slip from her mind she knew how to keep it from doing it even if it meant reading up on something or righting about it for hours. She knew her teacher and her stidents.
Scar (played anonymously)

"!!!" 'He made an expression saying' "AH, A TALKING CAT" 'or' "AH, A CAT' "Since he was Suarays'
Scyther (played anonymously)

"Glad to be here again Miss V" 'No one can tell if he's happy or bored, since no one can see his expression"

"What? dating? if we were dating, I would not call her Princess"

"Instead I would call her the devil itself"
Central Marsay (played by Beauty_Fool) Topic Starter

She crossed her arms against her chest and rolled her eyes with a sigh, "Wow you flatter me, Moss." She then commented with clear sarcasim.

She doubted that seriously and blinked a few times as she continued to lick her paws. They were filthy in here eyes. "Uh- If you were dating then you would still call her princess." She then pawed at his feet, "Okay- Let me try asking this a different way." Once again she sat down, "Do you like her?" She then quickly turned her head towards Scar. She was a bit amused by him already but didn't say anything about it.

"Hello Professor S"

"What do you think?"
Sun and Moun (played anonymously)

'Sun and Moun soon arrive at the school but by a portal, not by carriage'
Moun: Ho Ho Ho Looks Like we have new friends to play with
Sun: Moun?
Moun: yes?
Sun: Shut up
Moun: ok
'they both go near the school door, Sun sits but Moun looks at Moss and Central'
Moun: "Looks like I have found two love birds"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » >>Faray High<<

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus