Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » >>Faray High<<

Scyther (played anonymously)

"Hello Zero, how's it been?"
Zero (played anonymously)

"It has been ok, thank you for asking"
Ekibiogami (played anonymously)

Ekibio shook Cami's hand and smiled. "So, where we gonna go first? You can buy me the pies later." He looked around at the people and noticed a lot more had joined the group in front of the gates.
Scar (played anonymously)

'Scar sees Ekibio and goes to him and bows, his bow means' "Hello, I am scar"

Ekibio raised an eyebrow at him and looked at Cami. "You have any idea who this is?" he asked, then turned to him again. "Who're you?"

"..." 'He could not say, he was hoping cami would say for him since he can not talk'
Moss (played anonymously)

"From what I heard, his name is scar"

"From what you heard? Can't he say it, though?"He glanced up at Moss, and then looked back down at Scar. A mute?

"..." 'He nodes in a "Yes, my name is scar" way'

"Well, everyone calls him scar, so his name must be scar...or her...I don't know he's genderless"

"Pretty weird. Well, I'm Ekibio, a g.... what are you both, actually?" He said to Moss, because Scar obviously couldn't say.

"species?"

"Yeah."

"I'm a Mossule, Scars a Suaray, Zero is Mossule and Suaray, and Professor S is a Colussiom"

"Alright, I have no idea what any of those are and I'm not gonna even try to ask."

"Alright, because I'm not going to explain it to you, oh and those to over there are Maskifits"

"Again, no idea what those are. But okay. I guess I'll know what you all are if I ever learn them."
Sun and Moun (played anonymously)

'Moun then comes out of nowhere in front of Ekibio'
Moun: HEHEHE, I'm Moun and you and I are going to be...GrEaT FrIeNdS
Sun and Moun (played anonymously)

Sun: Moun, sit back down
Moun: fine...

"What the hell?!" He jumped back a little on the bench and pushed away Moun with one foot. "Uh, no, I don't think so."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » >>Faray High<<

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus