Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » i tried animating again...

this is my second... or third proper go at an animation meme and i my friends said i should post it somewhere proper instead of hiding it at the bottom of my OCs bio and letting people discover it on their own.
it cringes me out but i am proud of the fact i stuck it through to a point of being considered some kind of complete.

please be kind... i know its not brilliant but i'm trying to be more proud of my art.

trigger warning:
- flashing lights.
- poorly drawn blood that could be ketchup.
- neon paint like vomit.
- cringe.

song source: "i do love you".
character: mine.
Thats really cool!
dead_dogs_two Topic Starter

R0ok wrote:
Thats really cool!
thank you (*´ω`*)
JetStorm

I like it alot

May I ask where the blood came from?(just a bit curious is all ^-^)
dead_dogs_two Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
I like it alot

May I ask where the blood came from?(just a bit curious is all ^-^)

if i had to guess, i'd say he shook so much spilled the rest of his hot sauce xD
I actually kinda like your character design. Reminds me a bit of Pixar, like what they did with Onward.
Lumaslily

That looks so cool!
dead_dogs_two wrote:
this is my second... or third proper go at an animation meme and i my friends said i should post it somewhere proper instead of hiding it at the bottom of my OCs bio and letting people discover it on their own.
it cringes me out but i am proud of the fact i stuck it through to a point of being considered some kind of complete.

please be kind... i know its not brilliant but i'm trying to be more proud of my art.

trigger warning:
- flashing lights.
- poorly drawn blood that could be ketchup.
- neon paint like vomit.
- cringe.

song source: "i do love you".
character: mine.

niceeeeeeeeee keep up the good work!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » i tried animating again...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus