Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Song For Your Characters To Vibe To

Excuse my poor grammar. Okay, here we go. This is for a character that's private, but that basically is a magical scythe-wielding fighter. She'd like the pop sound of it.

Okay, your turn! Feel free to pick multiples!

For added fun, pick one that shares a genre with the previous song...
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

((Not sure if this shares the genre, but...))
Maisi's probably vibing to this song right now, Boo Hoo by Mindy Gledhill! Things are rough, and the upbeat tune of this song helps her acknowledge the sadness but handle it in a positive way. :')

Anaqi (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"My people are not allowed to sing. It is our gods wishes."

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

[ Jim has a very eclectic taste in music. He's diversified and oftentimes ruled by his emotions, hence why he's so changeable. Each song represents a point in time, a powerful emotion, some form of nostalgia, his triumphs and failures, his anger and darkness, and even more poignant, his descent into madness and self-destructive tendencies.

Jim in a particularly good mood would likely be listening to something like... ]

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"I will often listen and dance to music that is classified as Latin and Arabic with the strong beat of percussions. It recalls the warmth of nights spent dancing in the arms of my late husband, just the two of us with the feel of ocean salt water lapping at our feet and cool tropical wind tangling our hair as our hips swayed close together, arms laced around each other and I would hear his voice calling me Ocean Eyes. It's been nearly three years now..."

Mrs Doyle (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Would ye like a nice cup of tea? Or should we just skip to the barfight?"☘️

Naisha Saad (played by Falyn)

"I'll gladly have tea Mrs. Doyle, but I'd rather skip the bar fight at this time, thank-you. Fancy a game of cards?"

Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

[ Sherlock gets bored. A lot. And, well, this somewhat applies to how he handles said boredom. Pardonne-moi. ]

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

So I dropped into a pub along the north road....

One must understand that Theo enjoys all kinds of music, but this song hits home with him, because he is nowhere near ok, and never has been:

Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler)

"Who, me? Oh, I'd choose this one, makes me want to just get right back into my normal fight-after-fight routine again."

Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

When she's in a good mood and working on something, be it a painting or a simple sketchbook doodle, this song really boosts Maisi's creativity. She's not sure what it is about it, but whenever she puts this one on it really stirs her muse.

Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Been sitting and playing my harmonica and guitar in the basement studio laying down random tracks and trying to mimic Alan ‘Blind Owl’ Wilson’s falsetto voice when I just broke out into some Buffalo Springfield... now I’m on a Neil Young kick...

Vishnu Badakar (played anonymously)

Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Pint (played anonymously)

"COME MY BROTHERS SING WITH ME!! DOWN AND DOWN INTO THE DEEP! WHO KNOWS WHAT WE'LL FIND BENEATH!?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Song For Your Characters To Vibe To

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus