Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay (Modern, fantasy, romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cyndiadame18

Hello, I’ve recently been offline due to some family emergencies, but I’m back and I would love to start roleplaying with some people. Here are some ideas that we can do:

~ Human girl x vampire guy
~ Human girl x wolf guy
~ Demon boy x Angel girl
~ Bestfriends to lovers
~ Girl has a crush on the popular guy
~ kidnapper x victim
~ hero x villain

And well if u wanna roleplay with me then message me on here or on my email cyndiadame14@gmail.com
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

These sound like wonderful Ideas!
I have an OC who is a demon and can kick ass if someone tried to hurt someone he loved, would that work at all?
hiii i dont have a character set up for it but i could def fill in for the vamp guy spot if ud like?
So if you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to rp any one of those themes. I think the highschool one peaks my intrest the most! I currently only have my girl Venus, but she isn't up for official cannon shipping. Although, I could wip up a character or develop one during the roleplay :0!
hello i'm very intrested
Daniel (played anonymously)

:/
Daniel (played anonymously)

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
I like ideas 5 & 6.
Nova (played by N0vabear)

I love the ideas I’ve been looking for people,to date or rp with great idea :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay (Modern, fantasy, romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus