Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Traveling Warrior [Open]

Alicyia (played by Murkysoulwaters)

Alicyia pursed her lips as she thought about that. "Well, what sort of clues do you have, and is there anything I can do? If we're going to stick together then I want to do more good than just help out with a few bounties." Thankfully, that last job had gotten her quite a payday and the poster even let her keep the weird ring she brought back as her proof of kill. As they walked, she twirled it on her finger, almost using it as a toy. "By the way, where are we headed to now?"
Lucius Maxwell (played by TheWrightWay) Topic Starter

Lucius pulled out a stone out from his satchel. "I found this a few days ago and found out that it came from the mines that are not to far from this small desert town." He replied as he also took out his map. "There's the stone mine that north of here. My father could be there or it could be another clue." Lucius said.

"Hm. That's as good of a start as any," Alicyia agreed. "I've never been in a mine. I wonder if it's a bit like the underground passages I used to explore..." Sighing, he turned her attention to the road in front of them. Perhaps now wasn't the time to get all wishy-washy about the past. Rather, she was excited about this journey. "What's your father like anyway? Since you seem so interested in meeting him, he must be a cool guy."
Jackson Rampart (played by TemtoeZ)

As i headed through this secluded desert town looking for a automaton that collects rare metals that also has quite the bounty on it looking back i thought ¨eh two birds one stone why not?¨, but as i searched for it asking around if people have seen it i come across two people talking and i walk up to them and ask ¨Hey folks any of you seen a Talos pass by ya know big bulky robot? i ask the two.

Lucius looked at this guy that walked up to them. "No, we haven't. What is a Talos anyway?" He asked.

"Big bulky robot?" Alicyia paused at the strange question and tried to think if she did see something strange at any point. Ah! Maybe it was this? "No, I haven't seen it but I heard some guys in the bar talking about some disturbance toward the south. Dunno if that's what you're looking for though. We're kinda going that way if you want to tag along for a while."

¨Sure i would love to tag along mate!¨i said happily ¨Oh yeah Talos was a big bronze robot about 60 ft tall that protected a island from pirates, but its not the Talos but there minature version stil big but not as big¨.

Lucius nodded. "Good to know. We're heading to the stone mine to fin a clue to the whereabouts of my father." He said as he walked to the direction of the mine.

intresting

{Sorry i meant to type more} ¨Interesting missing father ill help!¨ i said ¨that makes sense it would be that away since there is mines over there many resources for it to steal¨ i said as i was marking down my map ¨it´s got quite the bounty and the bounty placer doesn´t care for the stolen goods so double win and i could re-porpuse it for other means of pruductivity!¨

At the mention of a bounty, Alicyia's eyes went bright. "Double win, you said?! I had no idea you're a bounty hunter too. If you're not interested in collecting on that, I'll definitely help for a cut of the profit, if you know what I mean," she added with a cheeky grin and a waggle of her eyebrows. She'd clustered close enough to look at Jackson's map as they walked so the expression was even more effective. "I've been collecting bounties for years now and Lucius here is a real tough guy so I've roped 'm in too. Though I'm thinking a giant robot is a bit outside of my usual wheelhouse..."

¨Well im not a actual bounty hunter but the profits were too great to turn down when i heard the guy calling out about the bounty, i run a shop in Villachéster its a weapons modification/fixing /buying/making business¨ i said ¨The fact a talos was running around with rare metals and i could keep both for free was a extreme upside, the downside these things are great at being a wild goose chase but still great profit so why not eh?¨i said with a shrug ¨And there not giant they are like 7.8ft tall, but yeah i could split the money its more than i need, and the shop rakes in enough cash as is¨i said ¨Since theres three of us well do a 33%-33%-33% percent split and spend the last 1 percent on a good time sound good?

"A three-way split?" Alicyia hummed as she considered the deal. "I haven't seen the bounty amount myself but it sounds fair to me. And I'm certainly not against a good time though I'm not sure I have the same definition of that as you boys!" she added with a snort. Drink and revelry had their place but what was really the best thing out there? A good soft bed! "I imagine something like a Talos would leave a trail of mayhem behind it so if we run into something before the mines, let's go after the bounty first, kay?"

Lucius nodded. "Sounds good to me! I haven't had a good fight in a long while!" He smirked as he lit up a new cigarette.

Alicyia shook her head with a roll of her eyes. "You're ridiculous but at least you're entertaining. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other people." She lifted her head to watch the sun drift into a cloud, shading the whole path just the slightest bit. At least, that was what she thought until the wind started to pick up. One second, it was an ordinary day and then next, she found herself crying out in surprise. "Ah seriously! What is this?! Did it suddenly start to get dark?" Even as she watched, however, that cloud started to take the shape of dust. A great wall of dust--and it was only getting thicker.

¨UH OH MATES DEATH WALL INCOMING¨ i shouted ¨EVERYONE GO TO THE NEAREST PATCH OF FLAT LAND!! i shouted as i started running grabbing multipule things from my bags and clicking, twisting, and popping things together.
Saigo_Toda (played anonymously)

The doors opened, and in walked a man who looked to be of mixed Asiatic descent. He was dressed casually wearing a hoari jacket and hakama trousers. His jacket and pants were held together with a thick saffron colored belt, and his pantlegs were tied to his shins and ankles with criss crossing strings or bands. He was barefoot, wearing a pair of hemp sandals which he removed and left by the doorway before entering.

Toda's indigo black hair was wrapped up in a bun which sat upon the back of his head, cushioning the softest part of his skull and pinned in place with a long needle to keep his hair from flowing into his eyes. Toda was wearing the Saigō daishō, a pair of traditional samurai swords, a longer katana and shorter wakizashi, which he kept sheathed upside down on the left side of his belt.

Toda was looking for employment, but he knew that if anyone was ever going to pay him to be their bodyguard, then he would have to demonstrate his worth by providing a sample of his work. He entered the room barefoot and looked around at the other guests in the room, bowing his head respectfully with his hands at his sides, appearing unarmed apart from the swords which were sheathed, and he wasn't even touching them, as if the swords he had were only for display purposes on his belt.

Toda was rather tall and had oftly round eyes for an Asian man, and it was obvious he had a mixed origin. Anyone with a keen eye would be able to tell he had Western European traits as he clearly spoke English, albeit with a slightly Japanese accent.

"Hello," he said smiling as he walked in casually and stood in the dead center of the room, placing himself in the middle of everyone else. He looked around at all of them quietly, standing naturally and unthreateningly while glancing up at the bar menu. He had just arrived in town, and was thinking about buying something to eat. He had no idea what the others had been talking about before he arrived, but he wasn't too concerned.

Lucius was surprised by the size of the Death Wall. He, Alicyia, and Jackson headed towards the nearest flat land where they would be safe. "Jackson. What's a Death Wall?" Lucius asked.

"A death wall?! What the heck is that!" Alicyia exclaimed as she took off after Lucius. She didn't even know where they were going. Flat land? Wouldn't it be better to go back to the bar? It wasn't even a speck in the distance after all that walking but against the dark cloud, she supposed that it was far enough. How long had they been walking anyway?

Finding a large enough crag, Alicyia crouched behind it even as dust started to pelt her bare lower legs. It really wouldn't be good if that whole cloud was dust and managed to swallow them up. Maybe that was why Jackson called it a Death Wall. Anyone caught outside was fresh out of luck.

As I slid into the patch by lucius and alicia a stabbed the object I was putting to gather into the ground and al sorts of buttons and ring glowed up upon action, then the price sticking out of the ground shout up into the air about 7ft and made a dome around the area with a circumfrence of 10.8 ft that glowed a greenish blue hue as the sand storm began to rush past them "There mates were safe in here, the wall should be gone in a few hours so get cozy"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Traveling Warrior [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus