Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A High school teen angst RP... Celebrity or Not...

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Kimberly Gillerson wrote:
Kimberly: Guys. . . I told you not to tell the moment my parents get the call and find out there under investigation they are quite literally gonna blow. I don't wanna stay trapped but for me, it's a matter of survival and right now they are gonna try to keep me from surviving this investigation. *A slight not to Jeremy slipping Jeremy some packs* Like I was saying I get it you care for me but what you did well I'm gonna get in more trouble. *Just then my phone rings and I pick up* One-second guys I have to take this call it's my mom.

Kimberly: What is it now mother. *My voice tense*
Kimberly's mom: What have you done?!? We just got a call that we are under investigation! Do you know what you have done? No place for you to live no money no clothes on your back! You little you bitch are gonna face a hell of wrath when you get home. Your a mistake useless we gave you orders and YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THEM!
Kimberly: I know mom but don't blame me some friends of mine reported you against my wishes.
Kimberly's mom: Don't say I didn't warn you. *She hangs up*

*Walking back to everyone* Kimberly: Thank's a lot you guys *Slams phone down on the table replaying the call* I told you not to report it for this very reason! I have no other place to go after school!

In my head, I was happy they reported it but I just couldn't stand it. In reporting the abuse, they had put me through pain and suffering without intending to. What was I gonna do? I was probably gonna end up turning to drinking and smoking just like whenever I face a rough situation.

Kimberly: It's already reported there is nothing we can do but wait for the results of the investigation which will take months. I get it I have people who care about me now but I don't think you know the pain and hell Im gonna be put through.

Saphiroth: You wanna bet? You won't be needing to worry. You're gonna stay at our place. You are not gonna be seeing your parents ever again. For that call that they did and yelling at you the way that they had... They've just lost you.

Jeremy: We have a D.A in our pocket. He'll make some very quick work of them.

Sandy: Will they be home this afternoon?

Saphiroth: We'll handle it all. Besides... you're part of my brother Jeremy's life. In our book... you're already considered family. There's one thing you'll understand if it's the last thing ever to figure... That when you're with the Lightfoot family... You're not just family... You're Blood.

Jeremy: *Nods*

It was that afternoon...

At the Rising Star Mansion...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-643.jpg

Macie: *Looking to see the girl* You must be the troubled girl. Smoking and drinking... Tsk tsk tsk. Shame. But don't you worry, Kimberly. You're gonna stay here in one of the guest rooms. You won't go to see your parents ever. Saphiroth told me the details of what you went through and i am APPALLED at your parents... who even dare CALL THEMSELVES parents... abusing you like they had and treating you like you were just a bastard born in sin. Treating you like trash and making you believe that you were deserving the bad treatment. You're my son Jeremy's heart and i won't let you go to anyone like them... who would abuse you... hit you. That's NO EXCUSE! NO EXCUSE for what they done. *Hugging Kimberly* I'm so sorry that you had such a bad upbringing. It was one that was not of love. I am so sorry. So sorry.

Jeremy: *Smiles*

Jeremy: *Voice-over* My mom took her in. It was something that would assure Kimberly that we were not gonna give up. We would not settle for anything less. When we said that we had her back... we were not joking... we meant it. We were gonna fight for her. No matter WHAT it took...
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Kimberly: Ok look can I just *phone rings* nevermind but I'm not picking that phone up it's probably my dad and I'm not going through that. Thanks for taking me in and everything but is it really necessary that I live with you all. I mean I have a sister. I love that you all think I'm confident and a tough chick but believe me when I say I'm far from it. There is no way I'm moving into the spotlight that would just make me so scared of who I am and why I'm the way I am.

In my mind I knew everything I was saying was true but why was I saying it I knew they cared but why I was a bad girl, not a good one but Jeremy's mom took me in even though I smoke and drink maybe I did belong maybe just maybe I could learn to let go of my past.

Kimberly: Ok look can I just *phone rings* nevermind but I'm not picking that phone up it's probably my dad and I'm not going through that. Thanks for taking me in and everything but is it really necessary that I live with you all. I mean I have a sister. I love that you all think I'm confident and a tough chick but believe me when I say I'm far from it. There is no way I'm moving into the spotlight that would just make me so scared of who I am and why I'm the way I am.

In my mind I knew everything I was saying was true but why was I saying it I knew they cared but why I was a bad girl, not a good one but Jeremy's mom took me in even though I smoke and drink maybe I did belong maybe just maybe I could learn to let go of my past.

Macie nodded in agreement... not as if she was siding in that last line Kimberly said... but as in understanding what she was feeling...

Macie: Kimberly... Sweetheart. You shouldn't be afraid of the spotlight like that. It isn't gonna be like that. We for one won't stand for it.

Suddenly...

alice-neville-9.jpg

Alice: *Walking out into the room* Welcome home, kids. *With a box of brownies* A fresh batch of Chocolate strawberry brownies. Along with Rising Star Fudgey Peanut butter Cookies. Figure that you'll want some sweet rush to kick the minds in drive as you do your homework. If you happen to have any homework. *Noticing a guest* Hello there? You a friend of the kids here?

Jeremy: Yeah. This is my girlfriend Kimberly. She's a troubled girl. She's here as her parents were abusing her and treating her badly.

Alice: That's a shame. a young teen being put through the ring in the cage with her parents being awful to her. Good idea that she's here. because when it comes to seeing matches. real life matches... that's one match I'd prefer to steer clear of a mauling.

Jeremy: *To Kimberly* Try the cookies. They're just AMAZING!

Jeremy was about to suggest putting on a small show. Would it captivate Kimberly?

Kimberly: No thanks they sound amazing though. I might give the spotlight a try would you all like me to sing? It wouldn't be trouble really Jeremy has already heard me sing. *sighing* I need time to think but I don't think I belong in the spotlight. *I caught myself saying I thought and not that I know* Just the idea of all my secrets out there well its not the best one for me.

I was secretly hoping they would like to hear me sing but I honestly couldn't tell with the reaction I had already have. Would they say yes just to prove to me I belonged in the spotlight? Or say no with a plan in mind?

Kimberly: No thanks they sound amazing though. I might give the spotlight a try would you all like me to sing? It wouldn't be trouble really Jeremy has already heard me sing. *sighing* I need time to think but I don't think I belong in the spotlight. *I caught myself saying I thought and not that I know* Just the idea of all my secrets out there well its not the best one for me.

I was secretly hoping they would like to hear me sing but I honestly couldn't tell with the reaction I had already have. Would they say yes just to prove to me I belonged in the spotlight? Or say no with a plan in mind?

Jeremy: Please do. Sing. It's in you. Because there is something you must realize... in the morning when you wake up... and the first thing you think about... the very first thing that you have cross your mind... is singing... Then... that is where you come to terms... You're supposed to be a singer.

Saphiroth: *Grabbing a couple cookies and handing one to Kimberly* Try one. We promise you... you'll never regret it. Ever. These cookies were first created by the Chef from the Metropolis Inn. Sookie St. James. She made them... They're so rich that one bite... You're sent to the moon and back... 5 times and still with energy to burn.

Macie: You want to sing? Go to the den. We can hear you do it. In fact... Let's all go to the den and we'll put on a show.

Sandy: Right on! Hoorah!

The Den...

Jeremy: Here we are... The show. Kimberly... You get first crack... After that... We show you... our singing finess...

The show was in the process of happening. I think we shall see stars twinkling before ones eyes...

Kimberly: Ok guys ill sing and Jeremy is right about one thing I do think about being a singer when I would wake up. Jeremy this song's for you so listen closely because this is my declaration of feelings.

I start singing and the words come out as if I was born for this.

I don't know
But I think I may be fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better
I am trying, not to tell you
But I want to,
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head
I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you
As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me
I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you
Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spilling out
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you
I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you
Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya

Finishes singing and turn around to face everyone wondering what their reaction would be. Would they love it? Would they Hate it? I couldn't tell so I was nervous how would jeremy react?

Kimberly: Ok guys ill sing and Jeremy is right about one thing I do think about being a singer when I would wake up. Jeremy this song's for you so listen closely because this is my declaration of feelings.

I start singing and the words come out as if I was born for this.

I don't know
But I think I may be fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better
I am trying, not to tell you
But I want to,
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you
As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me
I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you
Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spilling out
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you
I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you
Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya

Finishes singing and turn around to face everyone wondering what their reaction would be. Would they love it? Would they Hate it? I couldn't tell so I was nervous how would jeremy react?

Jeremy could only blush... He loved it.

Jeremy: I loved it. Kimberly... "The Erupting bard" A singing priestess.

Saphiroth: She's outstanding. I wish we had her around a lot sooner.

Macie: Kimberly... That was simply beautiful. That song right there was from Lisa and Nicole's 2nd CD. You sang it so angelic and pure.

Jeremy: *Cheers and whistles in jubilee* The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard. The Erupting Bard.

They all cheered...

It was then where they got into it...

First was Lisa and Nicole...

Lisa: *Singing* “We are young
(Heartache to heartache)
Heartache to heartache
(We stand)
We stand

No promises
(No demands)
No demands
(Love is a battlefield)
Love is a battlefield
Whoo

We are strong
No one can tell us we’re wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

You’re begging me to go
Then making me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way
Or am I the best thing you’ve had

Believe me
Believe me
I can’t tell you why
But I’m trapped by your love
And I’m chained to your side

We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

When I’m losing control
Will you turn me away
Or touch me deep inside
And when all this gets old
Will it still feel the same
There’s no way this will die
But if we get much closer
I could lose control
And if your heart surrenders
You’ll need me to hold

We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield”

Nicole: *Singing* “When my heart shuts down
I don’t speak
Cause behind the muffled beating
I am weak
The earth is ripped with cracks
Beneath my feet
One word more they become crater’s
One word more they become crater’s

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer and to go home
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

For a million years
Tears were shed
Memories were layered softly bed by bed
Once the last damn broke
The river’s bled
Making way to new beginnings
Making way to new beginnings

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer and to go home”

Lisa: *Singing and Dancing with Nicole* chagapdorok seorol gyeonun chae
nari seon deut geu moksorien
sum makineun geonman gadeukae
Oh oh oh oh oh
Aye ye

nuneul garin chaero geureoke
gutge dada beorin seoroye
mami aesseo wemyeonhaneungeol

Ah tadeureo ga
gallajil tteut sumi makyeo wa
galjeungi na
i han janeul gadeuki dama
neomchil tteutan
witaeron oneul bameul nan

It’s the love shot
Na nanana nananana
Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nananana
Oh oh oh oh oh
It’s the love shot
Na nanana nananana
Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nananana
Oh oh oh oh oh
It’s the love shot

biteullyeo beorin Love and hate
areumdaweotteon gieokdeul
hayake muldeuryeojeo
jogeumsshik baraeeo ga

maeil deo gipeojeo Calm down
sangcheoga dweneun malgwa
geomkke ta beorin mam Where is love?
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

nungwa gwireul makko
eokjiro hemae bwado gyeolguk jeongdabeun Love
Too much ego-e jurin baereul bulligo
bieo beorin han jane Compassion
ije dashi chaeweo deureo boja da

It’s the love shot
Na nanana nananana (Nanananana)
Na nanana nanana (Oh oh oh)
Na nanana nananana
Oh oh oh oh oh (Hey hey)
It’s the love shot
Na nanana nananana (Yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Na nanana nanana (Oh)
Na nanana nananana
Oh oh oh oh oh
It’s the love shot

People come and people go
sesange meomchweoseon neowa nan
mudyeojin gamjeongdeure
seoseohi iksukaejeo ga

shimjangi ta
memareuda gallajil tteutan
mideume nan
neoro jeoksheo teumeul chaeweo ga
kkeojil tteutan nae mame bureul
bucheo nwa
Yeah

It’s the love shot
Na nanana nananana (Eh eh eh)
Na nanana nanana (It’s the love shot)
Na nanana nananana (Oh oh oh oh)
Oh oh oh oh oh
It’s the love shot
Na (Na) nanana nananana
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah) (Na na)
Na nanana nanana (The love shot)
Na nanana nananana
Oh oh oh oh oh (Oh oh oh oh)
It’s the love shot.

The show began and for what it was worth... it got Kimberly pulled in. it was strong enough... to Pull ANYONE in...

I was pulled in knowing some of the songs helped but I simply could not believe they thought I was good at singing in my mind I was just well average. Thinking that they believed I was amazing helped maybe just maybe I could make it in the spotlight especially with the help of my new family. All my doubts had vanished I was Kimberly Gillerson flaws and perfections if people liked it that was their business, not mine. I was who I was whether people liked it or not.

I was pulled in knowing some of the songs helped but I simply could not believe they thought I was good at singing in my mind I was just well average. Thinking that they believed I was amazing helped maybe just maybe I could make it in the spotlight especially with the help of my new family. All my doubts had vanished I was Kimberly Gillerson flaws and perfections if people liked it that was their business, not mine. I was who I was whether people liked it or not.

It was then where Jeremy got to singing...

Music began...

Jeremy: *With Sandy; Singing* “I see you, you see me
Watch you blowin’ the lines
When you’re making a scene
Oh girl, you’ve got to know
What my head overlooks
The senses will show to my heart
When it’s watching for lies
You can’t escape my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

You play with words you play with love
You can twist it around baby that ain’t enough
‘Cause girl I’m gonna know
If you’re letting me in or letting me go
Don’t lie when you’re hurting inside
‘Cause you can’t escape my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

Why you try to put up a front for me
I’m a spy but on your side you see
Slip on, into any disguise
I’ll still know you
Look into my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you”

Jeremy: *Singing and grooving* “Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I’d let you had I known it, why don’t you say so?
Didn’t even notice, no punches left to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so
Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment

It’s been a long time since you fell in love
You ain’t coming out your shell, you really ain’t been yourself
Tell me what must I do (do tell, my love)
‘Cause luckily I’m good at reading
I wouldn’t bug him, but he won’t stop cheesin’
And we can dance all day around it
If you front then I’ll be bouncing
If you want it scream and shout it, babe
Before I leave you dry

You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so (yeah)

Let me check my chest, my breath right quick (ha)
He ain’t never seen it in a dress like this (ah)
He ain’t never even been impressed like this
Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip
Like it, love it, need it bad
Take it, own it, steal it, fast
Boy, stop playing, grab my ass
Why you actin’ like you shy?
Shut it, save it, keep it, pushin’
Why you beating ’round the bush?
And knowing you want all this woman
Never knock it ’til you try (yeah, yeah)
All of them bitches hating I have you with me
All of my homies saying you mad committed
Realer than anybody you had, and pretty
All of that body-ody, the ass and titties

You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so?”

Jeremy: *Singing* I'm all out of hope.
One more bad break
Could bring a fall.

When I'm far from home
Don't call me on the phone
To tell me you're alone.

It's easy to deceive.
It's easy to tease,
But hard to get release.

Sandy: *Harmonizing with Jeremy* Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Got no human grace
Your eyes without a face.

Jeremy: *Singing* I spend so much time
Believing all the lies
To keep the dream alive.

Now it makes me sad,
It makes me mad at truth
For loving what was you.

Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Got no human grace,

Jeremy: *Singing* When you hear the music you make a dip
Into someone else's pocket then make a slip.
Steal a car and go to Las Vegas. Oh, the gigolo pool.

Hanging out by the state line,
Turning holy water into wine,
Drinkin' it down, oh.

I'm on a bus on a psychedelic trip,
Reading murder books, tryna stay hip.
I'm thinkin' of you. You're out there so

Say your prayers.
Say your prayers.
Say your prayers.

Now I close my eyes,
And I wonder why
I don't despise.

Now all I can do
Is love what was once
So alive and new,

But it's gone from your eyes.
I'd better realise.

Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Got no human grace
Such a human waste,

And now it's getting worse."

Jeremy: “To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I’ll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I’m laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow

For the Road be ever too high
To try when your arms are too weary

For you know it’s impossibly high
To live with your heart’s driving upward
To reach (Hold 1 1/2 beats) the unreachable star (Hold 8 beats)”

They all cheered with jubilation. It was like magic before their eyes. Wide wonder coming alive.

Sandy: Jeremy... That song just keeps getting better and better each time that i hear it. It's so awesome. AWESOME!

Macie: My songbirds... They are so angelic. unforgettable voices and their talent is like a hand crafted dream. Just made to love and cherish.

Jeremy: *To Kimberly* Now... Kimberly.... Get ready for a real treat. A real livewire. She's known as the 20 time award winning sensation of America... She's Well known as the Rising Star and dubbed as the United States Superstar. Make way... for our mother... The Rising Star... herself. Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Blowing kisses* Mwah!

It was not but maybe a brief minute when Macie got set to let out some #'s. Jeremy knew that if nothing further... Kimberly would never ever forget it. Not within a 100 years...

I was amazed at everything that was happening I was hooked what else could I do but listen and let my new family amaze me. I knew they were amazing singers but hearing the people who are taking the world by storm perform well that was the highlight of my day. Suddenly I felt the urge for a smoke or a drink so much for holding it off I thought. What if I stepped into the spotlight? What if I let my new family help me? What if my lover, Jeremy, was right about me being made for this?

I was amazed at everything that was happening I was hooked what else could I do but listen and let my new family amaze me. I knew they were amazing singers but hearing the people who are taking the world by storm perform well that was the highlight of my day. Suddenly I felt the urge for a smoke or a drink so much for holding it off I thought. What if I stepped into the spotlight? What if I let my new family help me? What if my lover, Jeremy, was right about me being made for this?

Macie: *Singing* “Winter is here again oh Lord
Haven’t been home in a year or more
I hope mother holds on a little longer

Sent a letter on a long summer day
Made of silver, not of clay
Ooh, I’ve been runnin’ down this dusty road

Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’

I’ve been trying to make it home
Got to make it before too long
Ooh, I can’t take this very much longer, no

I’m stranded in the sleet and rain
Don’t think I’m ever gonna make it home again
The mornin’ sun is risin’, it’s kissing the day

Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow

My, my, my, my, my
For tomorrow

Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
Ooh, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps me yearning
Ooh, I don’t know, I don’t know

Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
Ooh, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Ooh, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know

Don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps turnin’
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’”

Music started again and played...

Macie: *Singing in tune* This was never the way I planned, not my intention.
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
It’s not what I’m used to, just wanna try you on.
I’m curious for you, caught my attention.

*Blowing a Kiss playfully towards a few girls; Winking playing while singing* I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
Don’t mean I’m in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

No, I don’t even know your name, it doesn’t matter.
You’re my experimental game, just human nature.
It’s not what good girls do, not how they should behave.
My head gets so confused, hard to obey.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

Us girls we are so magical,
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
Hard to resist, so touchable.
Too good to deny it.
Ain’t no big deal, it’s innocent.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it)”.

Music started again...

Macie: *Singing* ”
Let’s go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned

‘Cause perfect didn’t feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
was my life
I defy

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
‘Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I’m coming clean, I’m coming clean

I’m shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin

‘Cause different
Doesn’t feel so different
And going out is better
Then always staying in
Feel the wind

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down

I’m coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I’m coming…

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down

Let’s go back
Back to the beginning”

Macie: *Singing* I’m gonna wake up, yes and no
I’m gonna kiss some part of
I’m gonna keep this secret
I’m gonna close my body now

I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day

I guess I’ll die another day
(Another day)
(Another day)
(Another day)

Sigmund Freud
Analyze this
Analyze this
Analyze this

I’m gonna break the cycle
I’m gonna shake up the system
I’m gonna destroy my ego

Uh, uh

I think I’ll find another way
There’s so much more to know
It’s not my time to go

For every sin, I’ll have to pay
I’ve come to work, I’ve come to play
It’s not my time to go

I’m gonna avoid the cliche
I’m gonna suspend my senses
I’m gonna delay my pleasure

I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day

There’s so much more to know
It’s not my time to go

Uh, uh

[Laugh]

I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day

Another day [x6]

Macie: *Singing* “Don’t wantcha for the weekend, don’t wantcha for a night
I’m only interested if I can have you for life, yeah
Uh, I know I sound serious; and baby, I am
You’re a fine piece of real estate, and I’m gonna get me some land
Oh, yeah
So, don’t try to run, honey; love can be fun
There’s no need to be alone when you find that someone
I’m gonna getcha while I gotcha in sight
(I’m gonna getcha)
I’m gonna getcha if it takes all night
(Yeah, you can betcha)
You can betcha by the time I say “go, ” you’ll never say “no”
(I’m gonna getcha)
I’m gonna getcha; it’s a matter of fact
(I’m gonna getcha)
I’m gonna getcha, don’tcha worry ’bout that
(Yeah, you can betcha)
You can bet your bottom dollar, in time you’re gonna be mine
Just like I should – I’ll getcha good

Yeah,
I’ve already planned it
Here’s how it’s gonna be
I’m gonna love you, and you’re gonna fall in love with me

Yeah

I’m gonna getcha while I gotcha in sight
(I’m gonna getcha)
I’m gonna getcha if it takes all night
(Yeah, you can betcha)
You can betcha by the time I say “go, ” you’ll never say “no”
(I’m gonna getcha)
(I’m gonna getcha)
(Yeah, you can betcha)
Just like I should – I’ll getcha good

Uh, uh
Yeah, I’m gonna getcha, baby
I’m gonna knock on wood
I’m gonna getcha somehow, honey
Yeah, I’m gonna make it good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, yeah

(I’m gonna getcha)
(Yeah, you can betcha)

Oh I’m gonna getcha
I’m gonna getcha really good
But you can betcha oh I’m gonna getcha
Just like I should I’ll getcha good
Oh I’m gonna getcha good”

Macie: *Singing* byeoril aniya ireoda malgeojanha
soseol sogena naol geot gateun saram
jiruhaessdeon nae ilsange
singyeong sseuineun saram
Baby Tell me now
Tell me hi
Tell me now

gwansim eopsneun cheok amuri aesseobwado
haru on jongil geudaega areungeoryeo
donghwa sogui
sinderella kkumeul kkul nain anya
Baby Don’t you know
Now I know
Don’t you know

salmyeosi anajwodo joha
budeureoun misodo joha
ajigeun seotun nae mameul nado molla
Make me shy

Tell me how can I love you
Tell me how can I need you
Tell me now
geudaewa na dan duri
Falling in love

jip ap golmokgil bul kyeojin garodeung mit
i gil kkeute geudaega seo isseulkkayo
mal moshaneun gobaekdeulman
baramcheoreom nallyeoyo
Baby Love me now
Love me more
Love me now

salmyeosi anajwodo joha
budeureoun misodo joha
ajigeun seotun nae mameul nado molla
Make me shy

Tell me how can I love you
Tell me how can I need you
Tell me now
geudaewa na dan duri
Falling in love

haru on jongil kkumkkuneun geosman gata
soseol sogena naol geot gateun saram
salmyeosi dagawaseo
Baby Kiss me now
Hold me now
Kiss me now

kkumcheoreom dagawaseo
Oh I need you
I want you
I love You

But from that... there was one more...

Jeremy: Kimberly... Would you like to see her one dance? She also does her embrace of "Bloom" We've seen it at least 500 times over the years and to be quite passionate about it... It gets better every single time she does it. Literally.

I sat there in shock. No clue how to respond I did have a song rushing through my head but I didn't know if I could sing it. I wasn't trying to interrupt or anything but without trying the song I had been thinking of had started to flow out of my lips. Looking to everyone.

Kimberly: *Singing*And all I remember is your back
Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past
I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you
Begged you to want me, but you didn't want to
But piece by piece, he collected me up
Off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece, he filled the holes that you burned in me
At six years old and you know
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me *Looking to Jeremy smiling*
Piece by piece, he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay *Tears forming in my eyes as I keep singing*
And all of your words fall flat
I made something of myself and now you wanna come back
But your love, it isn't free, it has to be earned
Back then I didn't have anything you needed, so I was worthless
Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
'Cause he loves me
That a man can be kind and a father could stay
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece, I fell far from the tree
I will never leave her like you left me
And she will never have to wonder her worth
Because unlike you, I'm gonna put her first and you know
He'll never walk away
He'll never break her heart
He'll take care of things, he'll love her
That a man can be kind and the father should be great
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece

I was shocked, I had never sand that song publicly because it always left me in tears. Looking to Jeremy and everyone hoping they would know what I was singing about of course it was my dad but would they pick up on that?

I sat there in shock. No clue how to respond I did have a song rushing through my head but I didn't know if I could sing it. I wasn't trying to interrupt or anything but without trying the song I had been thinking of had started to flow out of my lips. Looking to everyone.

Kimberly: *Singing*And all I remember is your back
Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past
I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you
Begged you to want me, but you didn't want to
Piece by piece, he filled the holes that you burned in me
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me *Looking to Jeremy smiling*
That a man can be kind and a father could stay *Tears forming in my eyes as I keep singing*
And all of your words fall flat
I made something of myself and now you wanna come back
But your love, it isn't free, it has to be earned
Back then I didn't have anything you needed, so I was worthless
Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
'Cause he loves me
That a man can be kind and a father could stay
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece, I fell far from the tree
I will never leave her like you left me
And she will never have to wonder her worth
Because unlike you, I'm gonna put her first and you know
He'll never walk away
He'll never break her heart
He'll take care of things, he'll love her
That a man can be kind and the father should be great
Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece

I was shocked, I had never sand that song publicly because it always left me in tears. Looking to Jeremy and everyone hoping they would know what I was singing about of course it was my dad but would they pick up on that?

Everyone stopped and turned to see Kimberly and were for a second or so... at a loss. Because it was a song they never heard before... This family sang many songs... Heard many songs... learned about songs from multitude of genres's of music. But that one song... they did not know. It was so unfamiliar...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-230.jpg

Lisa: That's such a weird song, Kimberly. But... you really sounded amazing. Kimberly... I sense that you were singing about... your daddy. Is that true? I don't blame you to do that... The only thing that gets me... is why sing about parents who were abusing you? Not judging... None of us would judge. Because we understand. You have still a bit of love for your parents... and are scared of officially pulling completely away from them. Terrified that you'll not know who you are to be... It's sad... I get it. I'm a little bit of a daddy's girl myself. I sometimes miss my biological father... Ridge. However that is blocked by my disgust of him for what he'd done to my mom. Accusing her of having an affair with an old flame which nothing even happened whatsoever. They divorced... Now our father is... Randy. He's more loving than the other was. Plus is Lgbtq+ friendly. Hence he had a set of the series Rupaul's Drag Race. Up to season 10. He gave that to Jeremy.

Jeremy: That's true. He did. I got them.

Suddenly...

A call came in... It was from RuPaul.

rupauls-drag-race.jpg

Rupaul: *On Screen* Hey there... Mama Ru is here. What's new today?

Jeremy: Hey there, Mama Ru. I'm now with a girlfriend.

Rupaul: You are?! *In surprise* Who is this sweet darling?

Jeremy: Kimberly Gillerson. She's a rather troubled girl though. Her parents have been abusing her. Beating her...

Rupaul: Ah! Oh no... That's awful. *Looking to see Kimberly* Kimberly Honey... Mama Ru's gonna tell you something. You have no need to be with such an abusive family, honey. You've been treated poorly by parents that should have been loving you. But instead have been beating you and making you feel as though you deserve the beatings. Let me tell you... that you are loved. You might hate yourself because your parents had hurt you... but they can just sashay away. You don't need them. And the good step to healing is loving yourself... Because it is like i always tell my girls... “If you can’t love yourself how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?" You got to love yourself first honey and that takes work. But it won't be hard as you got people who love you. You are loved. The Rising Star there already seems to love you. her kids... they love you... and Mama Ru does too. You're loved. Just because your parents didn't... it don't mean that you are without love.

Macie: Thank you, Ru. That was very touching and i appreciate that. We are actually in the process of filing charges against her parents and having them sent to prison for child abuse. That's a huge crime and felony. The D.A is supposedly getting that in the works.

RuPaul: Good call Honey. That will save Kimberly in every way. She is a beautiful soul and deserves nothing but love.

After the call...

It was then that the # was performed for Kimberly to gaze upon...

Bloom

the Projector then kicks on and shows the video of Eunha’s Highlights and then of Macie’s romantic moments

Suddenly…

Macie: *Voice Echoing* Na Mariya—riya—riya!

Suddenly the curtains fall to reveal a group of 10 Dancers and In the center were Macie and Eunha… The Dancers were moving to the rhythm and beats of the tune as it started to play and begin…

Macie: *Singing* Na mariya
Motda pin kkot han songiya
Geureon nal piwonaen sunshine
Maekkeureoun motion
Chemical blue ocean

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-79.pngIreoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwol haetdeon geoni
Nareunhaetdeon geu neujeun bam
Banjjak nuneul tteun geon
Dan han beonui kiss

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png
macie-melody-lightfoot-95.png
bf31543a96ba511d882a02d717c2e2fa.jpg
b1b79ca05b7653cde85a5e42dea03d2b.jpg

Macie: *Blowing a Kiss; Girating a little and doing the moves*
03b48bee5bdf59c75bca3bd1e52d73b1.jpg
04fe08f526d7c1139624215cfa14c2fe.jpg

Background synchronizers: Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak

macie-melody-lightfoot-96.png

macie-melody-lightfoot-97.png

You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo
Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah
macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-227.jpg

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-2161.gif

You’re my wonderland
You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

*Still doing the moves in the style of Son Gain* Now i am
Ni sone pin han songiya
Kkaeeonabeorin my neuron
Eotteokhaji na ireon
Geon jeongmal cheomiya

Siseon ttawin alge mwoni
Sugundaeneun jyaen tto mwoni
Neon naega seontaekhan uju
Anajullae would you?
Ni ane sumge

Joheulkka mwolkka joheulkka neon
Fakehan geolkka neon

You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo
macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-82.png Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-222.gif

You’re my wonderland
maxresdefault.jpg
You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png

Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak up speak

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-78.png

*Sitting on the Table and Making moaning sounds softly but with taste* Nege japhin nae son yeppeo eh- eh-
Neol bureul ttaen ipsuri yeppeo eh- eh-

*Sitting on the Edge of the table and Lifting their left arm to the air as if reaching Then the right… With the support dancers following but in the motion of making their hands pose as fluttering wings flapping up high* You’re the magic, oh
You’re the wonderland
Jakku neoreul bureuda
Jamdeureotdeon
Byeori ssodajideon
Areumdaun geu ah ah ah

The dancers bolt to the side for the moment as Macie then do their big bang climax of the performance…

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-220.gif

Macie: *While Getting down and with their knees swiveling to the left, Right then left holding it a second before twisting to the right and holding against the table; Singing in harmony* I love you
It’s the love
Geujeo kkumieotdeon
*Getting onto the table and Crossing their knees; holding them before uncrossing them, turning around and sliding over into their chairs* Neoui hwansangdeureul
Naege malhaejwo ah ah ah

Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwolhaetdeon geoni
Nareunhaejineun oneul bam
Nan dasi pieona
Oh narangman kiss”

Jeremy: Awesome! *Smiles wide*

Kimberly: *looking up to Lisa* Yes I was singing about my father but I do think you guys did not catch the part about piece by piece he restored my faith that part was hinting to Jeremy. The song has always fit me and yes I am afraid of what will happen if they do get sent away and I grow apart from them. I could have sung a different one but that one was on my mind. I know a bunch of other songs because I listen to different ones. *Looking to phone letting them look at messages of my ex's wanting me back* When I get on stage, I have a song that I will dedicate to them but they won't like it. I've dealt with enough shit from both my family and my ex's I can't keep going through that it won't work out well so NOW is the time I stand up and deal with it my own way. If I stand up for myself then they can't do anything to me because ill be confident enough to tell them what I'm thinking. It does shock me though that everyone is so expecting that I can take care of myself and the message from Rupaul well that's just facts right there so how am I supposed to love someone if I don't love myself? also amazing performance of bloom macie.

Kimberly voiceover: What was I doing I couldn't believe what I had said when I get on stage instead of if I get on stage. Was I really getting more confident? Was I thinking I could handle this or was I just ready to put an end to it? I couldn't tell. If I was being honest everything was shocking me at this point maybe I should learn to go with the flow.

Kimberly: *looking up to Lisa* Yes I was singing about my father but I do think you guys did not catch the part about piece by piece he restored my faith that part was hinting to Jeremy. The song has always fit me and yes I am afraid of what will happen if they do get sent away and I grow apart from them. I could have sung a different one but that one was on my mind. I know a bunch of other songs because I listen to different ones. *Looking to phone letting them look at messages of my ex's wanting me back* When I get on stage, I have a song that I will dedicate to them but they won't like it. I've dealt with enough shit from both my family and my ex's I can't keep going through that it won't work out well so NOW is the time I stand up and deal with it my own way. If I stand up for myself then they can't do anything to me because ill be confident enough to tell them what I'm thinking. It does shock me though that everyone is so expecting that I can take care of myself and the message from Rupaul well that's just facts right there so how am I supposed to love someone if I don't love myself? also amazing performance of bloom macie.

Kimberly voiceover: What was I doing I couldn't believe what I had said when I get on stage instead of if I get on stage. Was I really getting more confident? Was I thinking I could handle this or was I just ready to put an end to it? I couldn't tell. If I was being honest everything was shocking me at this point maybe I should learn to go with the flow.

Lisa: That was for a song for Jeremy as well as the other... Well... i'll be. That was a first. So... the father breaks you. But Jeremy put you back together. Hmm... seems rather romantic... or touching. Doesn't it?

Jeremy: You already happen to love yourself, Kimberly. By finally standing up and not being afraid to stand your ground against all those who hurt you... abused you and made you feel worthless... You showed that you love yourself to know that no matter what happened... you were gonna be okay. That you wouldn't have it any other way.

Lisa: That's true. You're strong.

Macie: Awww! Thank you. You're very sweet...

It was then when Macie stepped out and left them to do what they needed and hang out...

Lisa: Jeremy told me a moment ago that you smoked. Is that true?

Jeremy: *In shock* ...

Jeremy: *Voice-over* What was my sister asking? Was she asking what it was that i thought she was asking? Was she asking about maybe... doing the habit too? Oh my... what have i stirred? That's what flew in my mind. I was in shock. However... i kinda expected it as some sort of girl to girl bonding. At least... that's what it seemed. Wasn't it?

Kimberly: Can we try to avoid that topic I am craving a smoke a bit and talking about it does not help. Jeremy, I think your right but in my mind, I don't love myself but I guess I can do my best to think I do. Anyway, I have one more song but it is a bit heartbreaking and well I don't think you will like it but if you want I could sing it.

I was thinking about singing it some of the lyrics would need to be changed but other wise it would work perfectly and that was what I needed. It would break Jeremy's heart but it wasn't a break up song it was a rather sad song.

Kimberly: Can we try to avoid that topic I am craving a smoke a bit and talking about it does not help. Jeremy, I think your right but in my mind, I don't love myself but I guess I can do my best to think I do. Anyway, I have one more song but it is a bit heartbreaking and well I don't think you will like it but if you want I could sing it.

I was thinking about singing it some of the lyrics would need to be changed but other wise it would work perfectly and that was what I needed. It would break Jeremy's heart but it wasn't a break up song it was a rather sad song.

Lisa: I'm asking because... i'd like to have one with you. But only if you're okay with that. I don't want to pry. Honest... i am kinda wanting to get closer to you. I see you as like a forming friend. Jeremy Loves you... you and He are like a thing now. Me... i'd like to see it as we are friends. Good friends.

Jeremy: What's the song? What is it like?

Sandy: Is it a good one?

Jeremy: Go ahead and sing it. We want to hear your heart. We want to just be here for you.

Lisa: You're with us. We'd care for you... protect you no matter what. You're part of Jeremy's life... which makes you like family in our book.

They were truly opening up to her. It was like to them... Kimberly was fated to be with them... How it was to be so... they didn't fully understand as it was only the first day... however... she was fated to be with them. Was it chance that Jeremy and her met and conversed... spoke and got close? Some would like to say it was... But this... THIS here... was fate. It was clearly foretold to happen. Just that none of them knew it... till that very moment.

Kimberly: Sure and you'll see about what it's like. *Pulling up the song track* oh also there is two songs on this track.

Kimberly: *singing* I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight
I just need a moment in my own space
Ask me how I'm doin', I say "okay"
Yeah, but ain't that what we all say?
Sometimes I think back to the old days
In the pointless conversations with the old me
Yeah, back when my momma used to hold me
I wish somebody woulda told me
If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain
If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change
If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away
If you want love, if you want love
Look, as a kid I used to think life
Is moving so slow, I watch it go by
Look out the window on my bus ride
I thought the world was so small, through my closed eyes
I've always tried to control things
In the end that's what controls me
Maybe that's why I'm controllin'
The older I get, I feel like I'm always tryna save time
Talkin' to the voices in my head, they make me think twice
Tellin' me it doesn't mean it's wrong because it feels right
I'm scared that one day I wake up and wonder where the time go
Talk about the past like it's the present while I rock slow
I'll sit in the living room and laugh with kids of my own
And tell 'em
I wish you woulda told me
You gon' have to give

Kimberly: *singing again but this time a different song* I was wrong to say I loved him, I was wrong to think I'm right
When I told him it was over, oh my darling I had lied
I've been running from my demons, afraid to look behind
I've been running from myself, afraid of what I'd find
But how am I supposed to love you when I don't love who I am?
And how could I give you all of me when I'm only half a girl?
'Cause I'm a sinking ship that's burning, so let go of my hand
Oh how can I give you all of me when I'm only half a girl?
And now I'm stuck in this hotel room by a cold neon light
And I've been waiting for an answer, but it won't come tonight
And every bottle I have stolen lay shattered on the floor
What's broken can't be whole anymore
And no one can ever hurt me like I hurt myself
'Cause I'm made out of stone
And I'm beyond help, don't give your heart to me

I was worried about there reaction I would just have to hope it was the one I expected.

Kimberly: Sure and you'll see about what it's like. *Pulling up the song track* oh also there is two songs on this track.

Kimberly: *singing* I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight
I just need a moment in my own space
Ask me how I'm doin', I say "okay"
Yeah, but ain't that what we all say?
Sometimes I think back to the old days
In the pointless conversations with the old me
Yeah, back when my momma used to hold me
Look, as a kid I used to think life
Is moving so slow, I watch it go by
Look out the window on my bus ride
I thought the world was so small, through my closed eyes
I've always tried to control things
In the end that's what controls me
Maybe that's why I'm controllin'
The older I get, I feel like I'm always tryna save time
Talkin' to the voices in my head, they make me think twice
Tellin' me it doesn't mean it's wrong because it feels right
I'm scared that one day I wake up and wonder where the time go
Talk about the past like it's the present while I rock slow
I'll sit in the living room and laugh with kids of my own
And tell 'em
I wish you woulda told me
You gon' have to give

Kimberly: *singing again but this time a different song* I was wrong to say I loved him, I was wrong to think I'm right
When I told him it was over, oh my darling I had lied
I've been running from my demons, afraid to look behind
I've been running from myself, afraid of what I'd find
And now I'm stuck in this hotel room by a cold neon light
And I've been waiting for an answer, but it won't come tonight
And every bottle I have stolen lay shattered on the floor
What's broken can't be whole anymore
And no one can ever hurt me like I hurt myself
'Cause I'm made out of stone
And I'm beyond help, don't give your heart to me

I was worried about there reaction I would just have to hope it was the one I expected.

Lisa: Those are beautiful... Sad... melancholy... but very sincere.

Jeremy: *Voice-over* We listened to all the songs she sang. I was kinda tuning a little of it out as to me... it seemed to have an adverse effect on me. I made me want to faint. But for some reason... my heart was listening to the whole thing. To the entire song... both songs and for as powerful as those songs were... my heart was wanting to pound. It started to pound and pound and pound and pound and pound... Pounding like a beating drum...

Jeremy's heart was chiming from within...

Hega hega yam pi ye he hega
Yam pi ye he he hega

Yam pi ye he he hega

Steady as the beating drum
Singing to the ceder flute
Seasons go and Seasons come
Bring the corn and bear the fruit

By the waters sweet and clear
Where the mighty shurgean lives
Plant the squash and reap the bean
All the earth our mother gives

O great spirit hear our song
Help us keep the ancient ways
Keep the sacred fire strong
Walk in balance all our days
Seasons go and Seasons come
Plum to seed to bud to plum

Yam pi ye he he hega
Yam pi ye he he hega (hega)

Jeremy: *Craving for a light* Kimberly... care for a light? I think that it's time.

Saphiroth: Say... there is a show that the Rising Lights are doing... tomorrow. Kimberly... why not do a # with them... they can introduce you as your New Alias that i heard Jeremy call you... "The Erupting Bard"

Lisa: That suits you... Kimberly "The Erupting Bard" Gillerson. Pretty cool, right?

Jeremy: *Whispering in Kimberly's ear* Time for a smoke. I think we need one. I know you're wanting one. After that... i'll show you some of the Rising Star concerts... On DVD. You'll love it.

Jeremy: *Voice-over* I was craving for a cigarette. Lisa was just a few minutes ago... wanting to try a smoke... It was becoming a smoke-for-all. I know that Kimberly was seeking to try to kick the habit... however... i wanted to be with the habit now... I knew that i was gonna become a smoker... it was a matter of time. But i knew for certain... it was gonna come.

*Looking over to Jeremy nodding* Kimberly: Feel free to join us Lisa but Jeremy is right it is about that time and well usually I don't make it this long without one as it is. I have been craving well for a couple of hours now, but for the performance, I think it's better if we use my actual name people will recognize me sooner or later. I will gladly do a performance hell at this point I would do shows of my own if I could afford to.

Kimberly: *voice-over* I needed a smoke and bad but was it worth it? The more I smoked the more I craved another. was I beyond help? The songs I had sung were supposed to be heartbreaking and they were to me but Jeremy and Lisa did not see them that way. Why? How? I would never know for I would never ask.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A High school teen angst RP... Celebrity or Not...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus