Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A High school teen angst RP... Celebrity or Not...

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Kimberly Gillerson wrote:
Kimberly: who's there? It's ok to come out I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just going someplace I can't be followed to.

Kimberly:*voice over* uh oh I was being followed and I just called the person out not a good move.

rikki-rhapsody-1.jpg

Rikki: *Coming out and looking at the girl* Hmm. You must be the troubled girl that captured the beating heart of the Lightfoot's gay boy flavor of the bree. Nice to finally get a good look at you. You don't look troubled. A little bad and roughed up in reputation due to some hard life you had to endure. But troubled... Eh. Please. if you were troubled... you wouldn't be all subtle and reaching out like you were. I'm Rikki. Rikki Rhapsody. Daughter of Clint Rhapsody. I'm like a avenger of some sort. Plus i watch over the Lightfoots from time to time. Them being under the very eyes of the world... yeah. It's a lot to chew and swallow down their gullets. It isn't easy.

She took one look around and then looked back at Kimberly...

Rikki: So... What's your name, Punky brewster? How do you know the Lightfoot's? You a friend or something?

She was curious. Was that a good thing?
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Kimberly: look I know who you are but if you really protect the lights oops every now and then you would know how I know them. To be honest I don't think I can trust you.

Kimberly: *voiceover* there was no way I was about to spill anything about me not until I knew I cod trust this person in front of new who was following me.

Kimberly: look I know who you are but if you really protect the lights oops every now and then you would know how I know them. To be honest I don't think I can trust you.

Kimberly: *voiceover* there was no way I was about to spill anything about me not until I knew I cod trust this person in front of new who was following me.

Rikki: How do you know me if we never met before? Do you happen to have E.S.P or something? And you don't think that you can trust me? How come? Are you afraid of me? You think that i will try to lead you off to danger?

She was sensing that the girl had indeed a truck load of trust issues. However... what was one to expect given since the girl had been put through hell. A lot of it and it just so seemed that no matter what she did... it would not end. It kept on going and going and going. Oh god... Will the girl ever trust again?

Kimberly: i just don't trust you you give me bad vibes so I will not answer any of your questions. I got someplace to be so if you'll excuse me. *it was clear I was avoiding the questions she asked*

Kimberly: i just don't trust you you give me bad vibes so I will not answer any of your questions. I got someplace to be so if you'll excuse me. *it was clear I was avoiding the questions she asked*

Rikki: I give off bad vibes? Why? Because of the way i look? Is that it? What... i am not good enough? Gee... talk about judgmental. For someone like you who had a pretty screwed up life from the sound of things... You sure are lucid and sharp enough to pass judgment towards others. Jeremy has a hell of a lot to take with him... Sorry to bother you. So much for passing off idle chitchat... *Leaping off offended*

What was Kimberly's issue with Rikki? Was there something about Rikki that rubbed her the wrong way?

It wasn't but a minute later when something else came.

Actually... it was a someone...

miranda-killgallen-5.jpg

Miranda: *Walking over from the side* Hey there. Did you just ward off the girl there?

It was Miranda. She was sassy... energetic... expressive. but given how she was in the past... growing up... it helped mold her into a rather fine charming lady.

Kimberly: *voice over* I did not stay instead I went strait to new new home not even meeting my sister. I was not ready for the anger everyone had. I should have known they would check my phone I should have went back for it but no I had to let it be.

Kimberly: *voice over* I did not stayet instead I went strait to new new home not even meeting my sister. I was not ready for the anger everyone had

Miranda ran up over to where Kimberly was going...

Miranda: Hey... Hold up on the skittering, girlfriend. Where are you heading? You think that anger is coming your way? Not a chance. *Facing Kimberly* Why are you always on the run? You trying to flee from someone? Come on... You can't keep running from your problems... they won't go away. You have to face them. it's just gonna get worse... the longer you keep running. You need to talk to someone. Someone who might understand exactly what you're going through. finding a soundboard... Someone to relate with... It can help any situation.

She was being friendly. Something came to Miranda... that what Kimberly was going through...it reminded her of how she was back in the day. How she used to be the mean one and all that. It came to be where... that maybe... just maybe... She understood what Kimberly was going through... and maybe... just maybe... if there was nobody else who could rip open the veil of distrust that Kimberly had surrounding her... maybe Miranda could.

Kimberly: thank you for caring but I really need to get home I have a court hearing tomorrow and I need to be well rested. I run from my problems because I can't face them.

Kimberly:*voice over* still walking away I couldn't help but think about all the drama of my life. I knew if Jeremy went through my phone if he was not mad someone would be and I was ready for that I deserve that.

Kimberly: thank you for caring but I really need to get home I have a court hearing tomorrow and I need to be well rested. I run from my problems because I can't face them.

Kimberly:*voice over* still walking away I couldn't help but think about all the drama of my life. I knew if Jeremy went through my phone if he was not mad someone would be and I was ready for that I deserve that.

It was no use... no one could get Kimberly to open up. Jeremy tried and failed... His brother tried and bombed. Lisa... and the others tried and just fell short.

Where was there gonna be any hope in trying to get Kimberly to open up. No one could do it. Nobody.

The main question was where was she gonna go? She could not go to her parents. She would get in more danger. More trouble. It was gonna be trouble.

Where was there gonna be a break? KIMBERLY... For HEAVEN'S SAKE... PLEASE JUST OPEN UP! LET SOMEONE HELP YOU OUT!

Truth be told I wanted help everyone knew a little about my past but I hated dragging people into my life. To many people wanting to help to much drama was it ever going to end? Would I wake up from this nightmare of a life? Or would it remains this way until I took a risk?

Truth be told I wanted help everyone knew a little about my past but I hated dragging people into my life. To many people wanting to help to much drama was it ever going to end? Would I wake up from this nightmare of a life? Or would it remains this way until I took a risk?

The defining moment was sure to come... but it was gonna take the move of Kimberly... to unleash that inner courage that was within her and not being allowed to come out. She had to make a stand. For something more than worrying whether she was gonna be faced with a backlash.

Jeremy however was back at the house and was looking through the text messages that were sent to Kimberly from the Ex's that Kimberly knew and was in terror from. He couldn't help but be sick to his stomach. However... he knew that he had to expect such things coming from Kimberly's past. He just didn't realize that it was gonna be so incredibly screwed up. How Kimberly's past was indeed so scrambled and in disarray.

Kimberly was out there and she was going over the events of what all was going on... all throughout that very day... Her landing a boyfriend. Someone who truly loved her and of course shared the habit as one and the same. She was accepted by his family. His mother took her right in. They were all setting for her to attain a new safe life. IT was that simple. But there was one critical point that none would have seen. Her personal Demons. The one obstacle that she would have to face.

HER PARENTS

Kimberly walked over to where her parents were still at and did the one thing she knew was gonna take EVERYTHING IN HER TO MUSTER and rise... RISE LIKE A PHOENIX above it all. Being better than they are.

The Gillerson's...

The parents were in the living room and watching some T.V...

Kimberly walked in and saw that they didn't even notice her coming in. At least that was the first initial shock. But it was as soon as they saw her that they went right for the choker...

Mr. Gillerson: *Looking at Kimberly* You bastard waste of space... Bastard Born in sin... You got us in huge legal trouble because you didn't like the way we were treating you. The way that you deserved to be treated. We never wanted you. You were a mistake. Always were. Nothing you could do would change that.

Kimberly: *Standing up and giving them a run* Well... hello to you shits too. Nice to see you.

Mrs. Gillerson: What are you on? Drugs?

Kimberly: No... I talk... Okay? I talk this time and you will hear me out and while i talk... YOU two will SHUT THE HELL UP! Now... Let's talk about the reality of what the world is really like. Compared to the one that you both are living in where you believe that you can abuse a minor and get away with making where the child deserves getting hit and beat... Torn down. The reality of the world is that you neglected a minor and if you think that it's gonna be condoned by the masses... You're in for a serious Bikini wax. Both of you.

Mr. Gillerson: You're the one who's in for a whatever it was that you said. You are so stupid that you just get kicks from speaking out in idiot.

Kimberly: What’s that noise? What is that noise? Oh wait, it’s me, still talking. Didn’t you hear it? Obviously not. Anyhow, You think that since i am such a bad person... Such a BIIIIIG HUUUUUGE Mistake that you would rather see me beat and hurt regardless. You think that i am gonna just take it and go on thinking that i deserve it. I guess that it's the short bus for you. And trying to reason with you two has become like going to the beach to hang ten in wintry weather... frustrating, fruitless, and a complete waste of time. My boyfriend Jeremy has a family who's got access to the services of the Local D.A. Nick Harrison and you know... he's been telling me that i should not be afraid of you two. To stand my ground. Jeremy's right too. I should stand my ground.

Mr. Gillerson: You can't do that. You are making this all out to be more than it was. Wasting everyone's time. Cryin' wolf.

Kimberly: Why don't you go tell that to Margaret Thatcher of the Law and try to grovel your way out. You're guilty of child abuse and neglect. Abuse of a Minor. That's enough to give you at least 25 years or more. And... if you're wondering who the D.A is... What he is like... Allow me to present you with it...

She gets on her phone and turns on the function Screen Mirroring and went to grab the Video with the clip... Then played it for them...

"Alot of people have the concept of trust in me. Can you tell why? It’s because i am just that good. In my life i have worked from being a rookie Lawyer… to a Asst. Prosecutor. to Prosecutor. to District Attorney. I shot myself up to the top by being good at what i do. As a Lawyer i defended Accused Serial Killers who were in risk of being sentenced to spend life in prison. defended a innocent Teen who almost slapped himself into the Criminal system for life. As a prosecutor… i pressed hard and took down vile beatniks. Gluttons, Sex Offenders, Molesters and Murderers. Pedophiles and serial Killers who lived to terrorize the public. Now i am the District Attorney. Nick Harrison The top Dog of serving the people. The undefeated titan of Law. At Large. I am that… because as i said. I am that damn good. I don’t back down from any case. Any Crime lords in the City all want to kill me because i am their end. Their undoing. The Cyanide to their chain of terror. I take any case and i don’t back away. People fear the law when it’s a law that’s done right. I also do public Relations. I don’t have a degree in subtlety. but a degree in being the long arm of the law. I don’t step down from anything. You know the District Attorney that was around before me? Ron Larson. He was the prime. The minister of law and order. In his time he put away many crooks who seek to pillage. He was the master of the trade. his track record at best is 500 to Zip. He never lost a case. I am a tough board to break. When i am on a case. i take no prisoners and i don’t take no for an answer. I can argue to people and do it like the very best of them. I’m not what you call a subtle man. I don’t take any time off to ease up. I hardly ever get to seek a break for the work i do. But that’s because in my profession… i work to be the best and the top of my game. You know the guy… the type of man that can pick up any woman who’s mind is set on being the best at what they do? I’m that guy… On Adrenaline."

Kimberly: Get the picture?

Mrs. Gillerson: *Reaching out and trying to lay a hand on Kimberly* You little conniving bratty bitch.

Kimberly: You want to attack me? Go ahead mom. Go for it. Take your best shot. Because i'm gonna promise you that it's the LAST TIME YOU EVER GET TO TOUCH ME! EVER!

It was a moment later when Kimberly was given a couple of bruises and scratches... But this time... she took it and used it as weapons against them. Letting them set themselves up for a huge spark of punishment. She just laughed at it as she knew that it was only gonna look bad for them. Worse. For the first time... EVER... She was pleased to be hurt... but because it was for that time... a good cause. To point out how abusive and cruel her parents really are. She also hoped that she could do the same towards her Ex's. However... this was a big massive step. This was to save her from the life of abuse.

Kimberly was out there and she was going over the events of what all was going on... all throughout that very day... Her landing a boyfriend. Someone who truly loved her and of course shared the habit as one and the same. She was accepted by his family. His mother took her right in. They were all setting for her to attain a new safe life. IT was that simple. But there was one critical point that none would have seen. Her personal Demons. The one obstacle that she would have to face.

HER PARENTS

Kimberly walked over to where her parents were still at and did the one thing she knew was gonna take EVERYTHING IN HER TO MUSTER and rise... RISE LIKE A PHOENIX above it all. Being better than they are.

The Gillerson's...

The parents were in the living room and watching some T.V...

Kimberly walked in and saw that they didn't even notice her coming in. At least that was the first initial shock. But it was as soon as they saw her that they went right for the choker...

Mr. Gillerson: *Looking at Kimberly* You bastard waste of space... Bastard Born in sin... You got us in huge legal trouble because you didn't like the way we were treating you. The way that you deserved to be treated. We never wanted you. You were a mistake. Always were. Nothing you could do would change that.

Kimberly: *Standing up and giving them a run* Well... hello to you shits too. Nice to see you.

Mrs. Gillerson: What are you on? Drugs?

Kimberly: No... I talk... Okay? I talk this time and you will hear me out and while i talk... YOU two will SHUT THE HELL UP! Now... Let's talk about the reality of what the world is really like. Compared to the one that you both are living in where you believe that you can abuse a minor and get away with making where the child deserves getting hit and beat... Torn down. The reality of the world is that you neglected a minor and if you think that it's gonna be condoned by the masses... You're in for a serious Bikini wax. Both of you.

Mr. Gillerson: You're the one who's in for a whatever it was that you said. You are so stupid that you just get kicks from speaking out in idiot.

Kimberly: What’s that noise? What is that noise? Oh wait, it’s me, still talking. Didn’t you hear it? Obviously not. Anyhow, You think that since i am such a bad person... Such a BIIIIIG HUUUUUGE Mistake that you would rather see me beat and hurt regardless. You think that i am gonna just take it and go on thinking that i deserve it. I guess that it's the short bus for you. And trying to reason with you two has become like going to the beach to hang ten in wintry weather... frustrating, fruitless, and a complete waste of time. My boyfriend Jeremy has a family who's got access to the services of the Local D.A. Nick Harrison and you know... he's been telling me that i should not be afraid of you two. To stand my ground. Jeremy's right too. I should stand my ground.

Mr. Gillerson: You can't do that. You are making this all out to be more than it was. Wasting everyone's time. Cryin' wolf.

Kimberly: Why don't you go tell that to Margaret Thatcher of the Law and try to grovel your way out. You're guilty of child abuse and neglect. Abuse of a Minor. That's enough to give you at least 25 years or more. And... if you're wondering who the D.A is... What he is like... Allow me to present you with it...

She gets on her phone and turns on the function Screen Mirroring and went to grab the Video with the clip... Then played it for them...

"Alot of people have the concept of trust in me. Can you tell why? It’s because i am just that good. In my life i have worked from being a rookie Lawyer… to a Asst. Prosecutor. to Prosecutor. to District Attorney. I shot myself up to the top by being good at what i do. As a Lawyer i defended Accused Serial Killers who were in risk of being sentenced to spend life in prison. defended a innocent Teen who almost slapped himself into the Criminal system for life. As a prosecutor… i pressed hard and took down vile beatniks. Gluttons, Sex Offenders, Molesters and Murderers. Pedophiles and serial Killers who lived to terrorize the public. Now i am the District Attorney. Nick Harrison The top Dog of serving the people. The undefeated titan of Law. At Large. I am that… because as i said. I am that damn good. I don’t back down from any case. Any Crime lords in the City all want to kill me because i am their end. Their undoing. The Cyanide to their chain of terror. I take any case and i don’t back away. People fear the law when it’s a law that’s done right. I also do public Relations. I don’t have a degree in subtlety. but a degree in being the long arm of the law. I don’t step down from anything. You know the District Attorney that was around before me? Ron Larson. He was the prime. The minister of law and order. In his time he put away many crooks who seek to pillage. He was the master of the trade. his track record at best is 500 to Zip. He never lost a case. I am a tough board to break. When i am on a case. i take no prisoners and i don’t take no for an answer. I can argue to people and do it like the very best of them. I’m not what you call a subtle man. I don’t take any time off to ease up. I hardly ever get to seek a break for the work i do. But that’s because in my profession… i work to be the best and the top of my game. You know the guy… the type of man that can pick up any woman who’s mind is set on being the best at what they do? I’m that guy… On Adrenaline."

Kimberly: Get the picture?

Mrs. Gillerson: *Reaching out and trying to lay a hand on Kimberly* You little conniving bratty bitch.

Kimberly: You want to attack me? Go ahead mom. Go for it. Take your best shot. Because i'm gonna promise you that it's the LAST TIME YOU EVER GET TO TOUCH ME! EVER!

It was a moment later when Kimberly was given a couple of bruises and scratches... But this time... she took it and used it as weapons against them. Letting them set themselves up for a huge spark of punishment. She just laughed at it as she knew that it was only gonna look bad for them. Worse. For the first time... EVER... She was pleased to be hurt... but because it was for that time... a good cause. To point out how abusive and cruel her parents really are. She also hoped that she could do the same towards her Ex's. However... this was a big massive step. This was to save her from the life of abuse.

A couple days later... after the court hearing and the trial. It only took three days later to get everything in place. But the Ex's were dealt with accordingly and given a court order that will never expire... That they were not to have any contact with Kimberly. Whether it be via Email, Mail, face-to-face or phone. Text and or call. That if they attempted to make any contact... that they would be charged with stalking and abrasive harassments Endangering the Victim's wellbeing. The charges would never drop. Kimberly was safe... She was finally... FINALLY SAFE!

That Friday...

At Metropolis High...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: *In the girl's restroom; Smoking* Kimberly... How does it feel to be finally safe? Your Ex's can't touch you anymore. Nor can they contact you in any way. Your parents are behind bars... You're finally free.

It was a very huge brush of relief. The relief was huge. Peace was now among Kimberly and was with the feel things would be better than it'd ever been in a long time...

Was it gonna be better for Jeremy and Kimberly from here on out... or was something else gonna stir? Hopefully peace would reign...

Kimberly: it feels good to be safe but I can't help but wonder what's going to happen if things don't work out. It's like the world has been against me and Jeremy and now I'm free and safe it dose not make sense.

Kimnerly:*voiceover* i was glad to be safe but would things remain that way or would things go tragically wrong.

Kimberly: it feels good to be safe but I can't help but wonder what's going to happen if things don't work out. It's like the world has been against me and Jeremy and now I'm free and safe it dose not make sense.

Kimnerly:*voiceover* i was glad to be safe but would things remain that way or would things go tragically wrong.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: You don't have to make sense out of it. You really shouldn't be so worried. The world may be against you and my brother. But it isn't your problem. It's their problem. They are the ones being insecure. You're only being who you are meant to be. That's all you can really dare to do. You smoke. Not healthy. But you do know what you want in your life. Who the heck wouldn't know what they want in their lives?

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Walking in with a smoke in his mouth* What's going on in here? *Looking at Kimberly* Hey, Hon. You okay?

Jeremy walked over and landed a kiss upon Kimberly's lips.. He was very pleased to see her in a new light. Knowing that things were gonna be okay again. Knowing that she was finally safe. The Ex's were in traction for good. No longer set to screw around with her. Her parents were in Jail. Her sister was now her guardian. It was all sunshines and dear blissful roses. Everything was brighter again as it was meant to be once upon a time. Before the milk river of love between Kimberly and her parents turned sickly green with poison and rotten fumes. She was happy again and with that... better days were bound to roll around again.

Kimberly: *putting arm around jeremy* it feels good to be free yes but I will never really fully be free. The memories will haunt my dreams and nightmares. The light is there but I am ready to forgive them but forgetting is harder.

Kimberly:*voiceover* i wanted to forgive them but forgiving dose not always mean forgetting. Being free also came with a price, I barely got sleep and when I did get sleep I would wake up screaming from a nightmare. Being free was a gift and in some ways a curse. Jeremy did not know about the nightmares and I hoped to keep it that way.

Kimberly: *putting arm around jeremy* it feels good to be free yes but I will never really fully be free. The memories will haunt my dreams and nightmares. The light is there but I am ready to forgive them but forgetting is harder.

Kimberly:*voiceover* i wanted to forgive them but forgiving dose not always mean forgetting. Being free also came with a price, I barely got sleep and when I did get sleep I would wake up screaming from a nightmare. Being free was a gift and in some ways a curse. Jeremy did not know about the nightmares and I hoped to keep it that way.

Jeremy: *Smiles* Never fear about the nightmares. Whatever nightmares you are experiencing... you don't got a thing to worry about. The bad people that are out there... the ones who are out there... they can't get to you.

It was true. She was now safe and with no means of Ever being in fear. There was no sense of fear. The parents were in jail... the rest was null in void. Kimberly was safe.

Kimberly: if you guys don't mind I think I'm gonna skip the rest of the day. I already know everything we are learning today.

Kimberly: *voice over* I did know everything but I also needed sleep and ditching school was the easiest way to get sleep. *upon falling asleep the nightmare began*

In the nightmare: I was walking then suddenly I had a text telling me to track down Jeremy and hurt him. I knew I should not listen but I wanted to do it I tracked Jeremy down and got into a fight with him. I had hurt him so bad he had to go to the hospital but I was laughing as if I liked it.

Kimberly: *waking up screaming and crying thinking* i will not hurt Jeremy let alone touch him

Kimberly: *voiceover*after the nightmare of course I had to go back to school I couldn't sleep anyway with what was going on so I had to go back to school. I didn't want to because it would mean putting Jeremy at risk but what else did I have had another choice. Arriving at school
would draw attention maybe I would just go back to school but would I. My mind was racing so many thoughts were swerlling around in my head it was hard to keep track. If I didn't go to school go Jeremy would come to my house I didn't want that what would I do?

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* I didn't know what i was to do with Kimberly. Just when i thought that she'd be okay again... she ran off and just fled. I was not one to give up. Others would. But i wouldn't. That would be way too easy. I knew that it was gonna be hard to endure as i didn't know how she was gonna take to the idea that she failing in just running from the problems she was still facing. I knew that i was not gonna let it all go to waste. I went right for her house and i was gonna retrieve her.

Jeremy: *Knocking on the door; Lighting up a smoke and smoking* Kimberly? Kimberly... Are you there? It's me... Jeremy. Are you there?

Lisa: *Walking over* Is she okay?

Jeremy: I don't know. I wish that i knew. However something had to have been bugging her. Why would she have run otherwise?

Lisa: Good point. Very good point indeed. *Smoking*

Was there something Kimberly knew behind why she suddenly just bolted and ran off? Only Kimberly knew and only she'd be the one to tell...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A High school teen angst RP... Celebrity or Not...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus