Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Elsword (played by TheWrightWay)

gl-1454392-1619184764.png

Elisword is a traveling knight that's seeking for a challenge and helps those in need. He is currently searching for his sister, Elesis.

Elisword came to a big castle town and saw a lot of people at the center of town by the fountain. "What's going on here?" He asked as he crossed his arms.
Malik had messed up. He knew it the second that guardsman stopped him in the middle of the busy town center. He knew it even before the man reached for his sword. Now, he stood there with blood running off his blade and a body at his feet. Nevermind that he never wanted to kill the guy in the first place. He had his mission to take out the local monarch--which he had done--and then bale. He'd been sloppy though, had let the body get discovered far too soon. Now he had another death on his hands and way too many witnesses to count.

A woman's shriek finally pulled him from the panic in his mind. Malik spun and took off out of the crowd. Because if there was one thing this assassin was good at, it was watching his own hide. That guard shouldn't have messed with him in the first place. Maybe then, Malik wouldn't be running like the complete criminal that he was.
Elsword (played by TheWrightWay) Topic Starter

Elsword heard the shriek and saw a man running away. He tried to cut him off. As he did, Elsword blocked the man's path. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Running away like that seems suspicious."
Hi, mind if I join, too? :)

AshleighKate wrote:
Hi, mind if I join, too? :)

( Go right ahead! :) )
Thanks!
Ayla (played by AshleighKate)

Ayla pulled her black hood up over her silvery hair as she tried to smoothly slip through the crowd. She heard a woman scream. Although curious, she had no time to stop. "Perhaps the library would have something on transformation magic today?" She shook her head and scoffed. Illegal magic? Probably not. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a sheen of metal at the man running past then a redhead block his path. The man looked like he was in a bit of a rut with- were those palace guards?- running after him. Curious, she stepped forward silently. These two seemed as if they were from out of town and she figured that even her mum's creepy brothel was better than being caught and beheaded by guards. "Suspicious... I must say, both of you seem to be. I have hardly seen anybody except guards wear armor around here..." she looked at the redhead curiously, "And running from guards..." she turned her curious eyes to Malik, "need I say more? I have a place you may hide... if you would like."

Elsword looked at the girl. "I'm not from here, but I am from a group called the Red Knights and I'm looking for my sister." He explained.
Gritting his teeth, Malik slid to a stop in front of the armored man. A guard? A knight? Either way, it wasn't good news for him. "Of course it's suspicious. What sort of man do you think I am, dressed all in black with blood on my shoes," he scoffed, his fingers already gripping the handle of his hidden blades. It wasn't the smartest answer but he was in a mood and never did play well with others in the first place. One swipe against this man's throat and he could be on his way but it would leave another body and another trail to follow after him. Besides, it wasn't like he enjoyed killing. Didn't cry over it, but didn't find it fun either.

However, before he could make a decision on whether to attack or not, a new face interrupted. His hand slid back, leaving his blade in its place. "I don't see why it's any of your concern. I don't need..." He glanced back at the crowd, then at the knight. "Er, if you want to help out, then I won't say no." It sure beat getting killed himself, after all.

Ayla nodded. Ah, a knight. That made sense. "Your sister? Have you had leads that she has passed through here?". Her eyes fell on the man dressed in black, blue eyes catching the blade. "The place I know is a brothel... a rather... "back end" one. The crowds there are not for the faint of heart, including the working girls but because it attracts such... people... the normal village folk stay clear. Are you sure that won't bother you?" She flicked her eyes to Elsword as the question was addressed to them both. Although she assumed the knight hadn't been the one to cause the screams and the fuss, she didn't know how much he had worked out or knew about the situation at hand.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the guards getting closer, hands on the hilt of their swords.
:Somewhere underground: The robot awakes to a room full of bloodied dead bodies horribly disfigured and his human body on a table of metal, disfigured from the torture. As he looked to his right he saw a robot, blood up its arms almost to the shoulders he thinks to himself "What happened here, is that me!? or is that someone that looks like me!?" he thought as he pried his arm of the restraint on the metal hanger, which cam off suprisingly easy then the pry the next one off then he pries the other off his arm then the one on his neck he felt nothing in his hands he looked at them and they were metal then all the memories of him killing the Scientest came back and all the torture as him as he let of a cold screech that sounded like two pieces of metal scraping against eachother.

Ayla wrote:
Ayla nodded. Ah, a knight. That made sense. "Your sister? Have you had leads that she has passed through here?". Her eyes fell on the man dressed in black, blue eyes catching the blade. "The place I know is a brothel... a rather... "back end" one. The crowds there are not for the faint of heart, including the working girls but because it attracts such... people... the normal village folk stay clear. Are you sure that won't bother you?" She flicked her eyes to Elsword as the question was addressed to them both. Although she assumed the knight hadn't been the one to cause the screams and the fuss, she didn't know how much he had worked out or knew about the situation at hand.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the guards getting closer, hands on the hilt of their swords.

Elsword nodded. "One of my comrades said that this castle town was the last place she was at." He replied.

"What does she look like? Perhaps I've seen her? The best place to start would be the tavern. Many people pass through there and as you are a knight... there are many quests on the billboard if you wish to pick up a job. I, myself, have been wanting to travel outside this village as I need to learn more about a specific type of transformation magic...." Ayla replied, tucking a strand of silvery hair behind her ear.
"Yes, yes. That's fine!" Malik hissed back, waving his hands in order to move this conversation along faster. Because, if this woman wasn't going to show him a hiding place before those palace guards caught up, then he was going to find his own way out. Wouldn't be the first time he needed to and wouldn't be the last either. Just came with the job of killing people for the greater good. Or evil, depending on your perspective.

At least the knight wasn't pulling out his own sword and trying to lop off Malik's head which was a strong improvement over the last person of that occupation that he met. Malik took another step away as he grew more antsy. "I don't know if you can tell, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. Angry mob and all."

Ayla actually laughed at that. "Maybe you should have thought of that before annoying the guards" she smiled teasingly "Okay. Follow me." She started leading her way through the crowd. She lead them down the maze of back alleyways where beggars, druggies and other questionable characters were. Unless you knew where you were going, you could easily get lost. She corner smiled when she saw that they had lost the guards a mere 2 minutes into the walk. They came to an elaborately decorated door with dried flowers draped around the frame and the words "Gentleman Club" in swirled writing.

Taking a step in, she offered a small smile "welcome to my world..."

All around them ladies draped in silk dresses drank and chatted with a range of men, none of which were particularly friendly looking... criminals, old perverts, druggies and alcoholics all gathered here. There were men following women as if in a trance. Women were dancing on tables with other male prostitutes who were equally as scantily dressed in silk loin cloths.
hey guys how do you feel about fighting becuase im going to introduce my character and i was wondering if you know you guys could fight and beat him up to deaths doorstep but not acually killing him? thanks
also i require my character to deal damage to you guys too its not like im going to mortaly wound you, like the most medical attention your gonna get is for like some bandages and stitches
TemtoeZ wrote:
hey guys how do you feel about fighting becuase im going to introduce my character and i was wondering if you know you guys could fight and beat him up to deaths doorstep but not acually killing him? thanks

Fighting is fine with me =) Ayla knows black magic but she's not super good at it -.- So it'll probably be a bit of a fluke rn if she gets some decent hits in. But she will get stronger later down the line. Dealing damage to her is fine as long as it's not God modding
AshleighKate wrote:
TemtoeZ wrote:

Fighting is fine with me =) Ayla knows black magic but she's not super good at it -.- So it'll probably be a bit of a fluke rn if she gets some decent hits in. But she will get stronger later down the line. Dealing damage to her is fine as long as it's not God modding

Okay! its not god modding i promise its just cuts and scraps not stabs or slicing things off so dont worry
TemtoeZ wrote:
AshleighKate wrote:
TemtoeZ wrote:

Okay! its not god modding i promise its just cuts and scraps not stabs or slicing things off so dont worry

Haa, please do me a favor and don't randomly lop off her arm, I think she'd be upset ;) See you in the RP soon! (Taking the others are happy)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus