Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Shadeslayer45

im not versed in 40k
Ha. "Good guys" existing in 40k.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I mean... probably all the races think of themselves as the good guys, but they all have serious issues. The humans are ultra-fascist xenophobes. There aren't reeaaaaaaally any good guys, objectively.
Angelus-Relator

It all depends on the goal of said faction. (Never played Warhammer, just a Dragonlance type world fanatic and a fantasy fanatic in general)
Shadeslayer45 wrote:
i mean arent the humans good guys?
that's a long discussion, i'll message you.... kim. you just made me very happy.
They are very much Spain taking over South America.

How did I make you happy? XD
Shadeslayer45

invade greece now for the corntaly?
Shadeslayer45

i have four stacks of corn why i dont know
D r a g on l a nc e ? ?
/me perks up
Shadeslayer45

i will pull a skyrim and beat a dragon with nothing but my fist and four thousands wells of cheese
i'm so glad to meet more 40k nerds. but no the big draw of the universe is that paired with the tabletop, eberyone can play the villian, and a good villain is cool. that there's always intrigue because it's all gray area
Angelus-Relator

Yes, I am a fan. Got into it after Lord of the Rings. Personally like the world development from dragonlance better
Angelus-Relator

I mean, feed the dragon and you're set for a couple decades.
XD

I'm not a huge Warhammer fan, or I wasn't, but my partner is. He's gotten me into the Ciaphas Cain novels over the last 4 months. Cain appears to be as close to "comedy" as Warhammer does. Whenever I make dinner, and also sometimes before bed, he reads a chapter out of a book to me, and lately it's been those books. I've been learning a ton of Warhammer lore on the side to make those novels make more sense.
Shadeslayer45

i need wood ._. i can't rebuild the corn empire without seeds
Angelus-Relator

*Glares at beets cause it seems like nothing involves them*
Shadeslayer45

beets are useless in every game their in

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus