Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Auberon Moderator

that's a lot of ground to cover
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yeah! Good well placement is gonna be key
Auberon Moderator

It definitely can't hurt to have more than one project going, but we should really focus fire on finishing a couple of them at a time due to respawn timers on resources. We need that smelter to make better tools and materials. :D
I've put all my focus on the main smelter right next to the pattern bench, but with resource spawns being at the point of 'if its not on-screen when it spawns, its gone', its a little on the slower side. lol
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Rocks should start spawning a little faster now
Ilmarinen Moderator

Do we have a seed extractor started anywhere?
Auberon Moderator

Looks like the smelter is up! Anyone got any coal? :D
Smelter is up, and I built an anvil.
I'm out of coal, but I made a couple extra picks, though I'm not sure what they enable us to harvest just yet, because it certainly isn't the gold nodes.

If you find the black and orange guy, run a circle around him and I'll drop you one of the iron picks.
Auberon Moderator

We need coal + iron to make steel, which will allow us to tap gold ore.
Auberon Moderator

You put both coal and iron in the top slots of the smelter plus coal to fuel, and you get steel. :)
Auberon wrote:
You put both coal and iron in the top slots of the smelter plus coal to fuel, and you get steel. :)
Iron bars, or iron ore?
Auberon Moderator

Iron ore.
Dragonfire Moderator

Ore!
I think I'm getting a hang of it, but I may have accidentally picked up someone else's hoe, if that's possible? I put it back where I found it though!
Auberon Moderator

If tools/items are dropped on the ground, they'll automatically be picked up by whomever moves closest to them first.
Auberon Moderator

You can drop it by dragging to the top bar of your inventory and then hitting the drop button (down arrow) when your inventory is expanded. :)
Gab

I've got some wooden planks! Anything I can do with them?
Yeah! I thought I made one, but it was way off from the working bench and I assumed it just glitched there. Then someone hurried to where the hoe was and stood there a while, so I figured I must have accidentally picked up their hoe instead
Auberon Moderator

You can check and see if there are any projects that need them. Those will be the rectangles on the ground with materials listed and the # of each needed. You interact with them with E.
We've now got gold, ladies and gents!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus