Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I’m excruciatingly lonely and in need (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

Now that there’s only one month of school left and I only have to focus on the finale exam, I finally have enough free time to do more roleplays then I currently am and I can make more time for friends, so bring it on bb. I do both platonic and relationship rp’s and just to make this short and sweet, I’ll get right to the point and also list my ideas below and what I don’t mind. If you have any questions, I won’t mind answering them when you message me. Also, if you have something else you Wanna do you can also let me know, but here are a list of ideas I came up with for roleplays! You can add to any of them, edit any of them or tell me your own ideas when you message me. ( if you want to that is <3 )
Oh! One more thing I promise lol... I won’t describe any of the things I list in great detail, you’ll just have to ask me for my ideas on them because it’s too hard to push it into a few sentences and too long to put here, otherwise it’ll be pretty long lol.

e6a34bcf39191380918340934b37b7a8.gif

( all can be either platonic or romantic relationships )

1. Royalty X Royalty
2. Royalty X beast/supernatural/Mage
3.Royalty X Villain
4. Mermaid X Human
5. Zombie X Human
6. Experiment X scientist
7. Experiment X Human
8. Human X Human
9. Werewolf X Human ( nothing sappy or cliche tho! )
10. Werewolf X Werewolf
11. Beast X Human
12. Alien X Human
13. Human X Cyborg
14. Experiment X Experiment
( TBA )

Things you should probably know about me is that I’m particularly fond of rp’s taking place in the early 1900s or 1800s with a bit more advanced things due to magic, but sci-fi or a normal world is cool too. I’m pretty fond of fantasy too. I also get a bit carried away with detail and describing things, idk it makes me feel really tingly inside for some reason lol. If you want me to calm down with my big ol paragraph size I won’t mind appealing to your needs!
I’m ok with doing MxM, FxF and sometimes FxM depending on my mood, but lately I’ve been wanting to do something new and such.
Somethings I will most likely ask are if you’re ok with more adult themes AFTER I know you’re above the age of 18 ( alcohol, nudity the whole thing etc... ) or if they’re certain adult themes you wanna leave out along with asking about your triggers. I strongly request more then 10 sentences because honestly, less then 5 sentences is really hard to deal with. In short, go all out. Fancy grammar and shit, the whole hog lol. Unless if you’re more comfortable with a paragraph or two, I won’t mind at all. Also! I need to update my character profiles a bit, so don’t mind the mess they’re currently in right now. I might use my profile if one of my characters I wanna use doesn’t have a profile yet, I’ll have to sort them out after I finish up some character art for them.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Interested! My character sheets are supposed to have my art on them, but I'm very lazy. Willing to send details and/or pictures of my notebook of characters.
Wandering_Mary

I can do any of the experiments, or human/scientist
Experiment options: Mary, 5, Unknown, or Drans (as skeleton)
Human: Dust, or Dark
Scientist: Dark, or Drans (as human)
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Now that there’s only one month of school left and I only have to focus on the finale exam, I finally have enough free time to do more roleplays then I currently am and I can make more time for friends, so bring it on bb. I do both platonic and relationship rp’s and just to make this short and sweet, I’ll get right to the point and also list my ideas below and what I don’t mind. If you have any questions, I won’t mind answering them when you message me. Also, if you have something else you Wanna do you can also let me know, but here are a list of ideas I came up with for roleplays! You can add to any of them, edit any of them or tell me your own ideas when you message me. ( if you want to that is <3 )
Oh! One more thing I promise lol... I won’t describe any of the things I list in great detail, you’ll just have to ask me for my ideas on them because it’s too hard to push it into a few sentences and too long to put here, otherwise it’ll be pretty long lol.

e6a34bcf39191380918340934b37b7a8.gif
i'll be your friend and also role play with you

( all can be either platonic or romantic relationships )

1. Royalty X Royalty
2. Royalty X beast/supernatural/Mage
3.Royalty X Villain
4. Mermaid X Human
5. Zombie X Human
6. Experiment X scientist
7. Experiment X Human
8. Human X Human
9. Werewolf X Human ( nothing sappy or cliche tho! )
10. Werewolf X Werewolf
11. Beast X Human
12. Alien X Human
13. Human X Cyborg
14. Experiment X Experiment
( TBA )

Things you should probably know about me is that I’m particularly fond of rp’s taking place in the early 1900s or 1800s with a bit more advanced things due to magic, but sci-fi or a normal world is cool too. I’m pretty fond of fantasy too. I also get a bit carried away with detail and describing things, idk it makes me feel really tingly inside for some reason lol. If you want me to calm down with my big ol paragraph size I won’t mind appealing to your needs!
I’m ok with doing MxM, FxF and sometimes FxM depending on my mood, but lately I’ve been wanting to do something new and such.
Somethings I will most likely ask are if you’re ok with more adult themes AFTER I know you’re above the age of 18 ( alcohol, nudity the whole thing etc... ) or if they’re certain adult themes you wanna leave out along with asking about your triggers. I strongly request more then 10 sentences because honestly, less then 5 sentences is really hard to deal with. In short, go all out. Fancy grammar and shit, the whole hog lol. Unless if you’re more comfortable with a paragraph or two, I won’t mind at all. Also! I need to update my character profiles a bit, so don’t mind the mess they’re currently in right now. I might use my profile if one of my characters I wanna use doesn’t have a profile yet, I’ll have to sort them out after I finish up some character art for them.

Looking forward to meeting you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I’m excruciatingly lonely and in need (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus