Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Puzzle 6 Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hint: The first number is a word, the second is a letter.
Dragonfire Moderator

*squints*
Dragonfire Moderator

*takes a breath* Okay. Okay okay okay. This is getting somewhere.
Dragonfire Moderator

*scribbles furiously*

(gr?eoy) of the (fcre) heart

Hrm.

Well, it's... better than we had?
Dragonfire Moderator

I think this might be a phrase along the lines of "[name]/[adjective] of the Fire Heart", much like Usim's title.
Oooh good job Dragonfire ObO
Maybe it's 'fire' heart? I don't know what code/method you're using, haha. Don't let me interrupt you :,)
Dragonfire Moderator

A picture's worth a thousand words, right?

Screen_Shot_2021-05-01_at_9.16.05_PM.png
Dragonfire Moderator

...please do not pay too close attention to that, some of it's very clearly wrong and I haven't updated all of it. XD
Dragonfire Moderator

O-kay! After some double-checking and fudging, the passphrase looks like it is "friend of the fire heart"!

Now, the question is: is that the answer to this puzzle, or is there something else we need to get at? :P But I think we're gonna have to wait until the way is clear to test that out.
Wow, amazing!!!!! That is some fine work, I think!! Ah, that could be... Usim, The Fire Heart's friend? Which would probably be either Rhozora or Emnunydae, who are both really close to him, right? :D

Then again, it could be Cinderella, like Dndmama (I think) said! :D :P :)
I suggested Cinderella for Puzzle Symbol 8. I have no clue on this one. It is way beyond me. I'd stick with Dragonfire's suggestion.
Wow, my bad! I'm probably up too late on this. I'm mixing up all the last clues! :D Haha. I'll sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow. <3

That's a great sheet tho Dragonfire.

Hint: Why would Eladus need to practice his pronunciation of the phrase "friend of the fire heart"? Who is he going to be saying it to?
"Because of their fear of shape shifters, Usim has given me a passphrase he says will allow me access to the camp. I must practice my pronunciation."

This is all I got.
I tried shape shifters and Tricolorites. Nothing.

Kim wrote:
Hint: Why would Eladus need to practice his pronunciation of the phrase "friend of the fire heart"? Who is he going to be saying it to?

To clarify, Friend of the fire heart is a required step in solving this riddle.
Dragonfire Moderator

*taps chin* The Tricolorites referenced in the post must be it. But we don't know their language? Unless...
He needs to practice is pronunciation of 'friend of the fire heart' because it's in a different language I imagine.

Get you to Google Translate if you must XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Putting in the ciphered text didn't work, nor did converting the phrase to hex codes.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Puzzle 6 Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus