Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » MxM Highschool RP [Open] NEW PLAYER(S) WELCOME

Neiko shoved his way into the room, dragging the others in whether or not they agreed with his plan of action. "I'm so tired of these ropes...oh!" He spun at a soft sound, finding someone in the corner of the classroom, their hood up so he couldn't see their face. For a long second, he just stood there, frozen, so sure that this room would be empty. Would this girl report them or say something about their plans, or? Neiko realized that she wasn't paying any attention to them, however, so he let his shoulders slump before he took a step closer. "Are you alright? What are you doing in here? Don't tell me you're crying."
Flame,connor and james (played anonymously)

//Can james join? I can lower his age//
Wilbur (played by clxudy_tears)

Wilbur jumped when Neiko tugged into another room, he settled down after they wandered into it. He heard soft cries behind him, Neiko also had apparently heard them, as he was facing the figure too. Who was this? They were wearing a black hoodie, the hood over the figure’s face. Neiko had asked what was wrong, and the figure still cried. What happened? Was it family issues, break-up?- No, he shouldn’t wonder about personal issues. The figure Wilbur assumed to be was a girl. She had been curled up in this ball like shape for what looked like hours, Wilbur was really starting to wonder what had happened, but If the figure responded to Neiko, he would ask later. ((Sorry for the late response, mental health ≠ stable))
Neiko hesitated but it wouldn't do him any good to just sit around and wait for answers. He couldn't help himself or anyone else without some freedom. "Um, anyway. I'm sorry guys if I'm ruining your hopes of the cash prize but I can't do this anymore. It's been real but I'm friggin' out of here!" With that, he started yanking on his rope to get it off. He really did want to give this a try but maybe it wasn't meant to be. Neiko sent the crying girl an apologetic look. "Sorry that you have to see us like this but at least I'm free for hugs now," he added with a cheeky grin.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » MxM Highschool RP [Open] NEW PLAYER(S) WELCOME

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus