Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Superhero Ranking System, Superhero Corr (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dantelli

Superheroes, Students, Villains!

The City of Kyri, home to Superheroes, villains and Heroes in training!

'The Superhero Ranking System, or SRS for short, had been around for years. It was created to Rank those with powers that were willing to use them for a career by becoming a superhero. The system held several factors in mind, such as strength, agility and set backs, these would all be used to determine if a superhero was classed as an A, B, C or D. There was no shame in being a C or D as it was the basic expected ability for a hero. B's and A's had special privileges, such as access to certain databases and the ability of immunity from the law if you stayed in the A rank.'

Choose who you are in the city of Kyri!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Okuyasu

Ooh! This seems pretty cool! May I join?
Dantelli Topic Starter

Okuyasu wrote:
Ooh! This seems pretty cool! May I join?

Absolutely!
Wandering_Mary

would it be alright if I joined?
JetStorm

Could I join in?
Dantelli Topic Starter

Wandering_Mary wrote:
would it be alright if I joined?

Sure!
Dantelli Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
Could I join in?
Of course!
Would it be alright for me to join?
Dantelli Topic Starter

Gravity wrote:
Would it be alright for me to join?

Course, no need to ask!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Superhero Ranking System, Superhero Corr (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus