Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami grabs the first aid stuff and helps hold Amaterasu steady.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen saw Stacey Strange walking in to the bar
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"she'll start thrashing keep her still" he first checks if the wound is poisoned and if it was would drain the poison and after a quick test feed her some kind of antidote as he then began to suture her wounds closed occasionally being kicked but kept going
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Stacey Strange "Good thing I didn't come out tonight after having a headache

Yami holds down Amaterasu, firmly but gently.

his face showed that he was very determined to help and desperate to help as eventually he finishes

Yami gently strokes Amaterasu's head, trying to soothe her.

he digs in his bag and pulls out a syringe dipping it into a bottle he would fill the syringe then inject it straight into amaterasu as she whimpers shade was laser focused on bandaging her

Yami continues to stroke her head.

and eventually he finishes and steps back from amaterasu examining his work "now all she needs is rest and food she should get better" i hope i did it right axel...

Yami sighs. "I wonder if with my new magic i can use my flames for healing as well..."

"i wouldn't not with posion flowing through her fox poison pure malice its akin to a cancer but magic"

Yami shakes her head. "No, not now, I'm not that dumb. I'm too inexperienced with my new magic, i was just wondering if i could later do that..."

"thats not what i mean yami sealing a wound with heat is possible its called cauterizing"

Yami shakes her head. "Ever watch that TV show Balck clover? they had flames that healed, but didn't emit anthing more than a warm feeling"

"i haven't watched anything since i was 4"

Yami shrugs. "Eh, Reina could help. She has some serious healing magic."
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

As if on cue, Reina walks over. "Hello! i heard my name!"

"amaterasu will be fine with time i'm heading out now i have things to do" which was to fight ghouls
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

Reina looks at amaterasu. "What kind of crap job is this? Whoever did this, this is terrible... You sure you don't want me to help?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus