Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Robin wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Yami Anumbra wrote:
Yami sighs in disappointment. "Then, amaterasu, explain the wings, and the tail and ears..."

"You are a goddess as well?!", Azumi said to Yami and kneeled.

The fox-like scent off of Azumi that Robin picked up, caused her tail to wag again. ‘Another fox!’, she thought to herself.

"Yay, It's been so long since I've found another kitsune!", She said gleefully and wagged her tails back.
And cue Nolegs just taking Matt's pirate hat. "Hehe- Stole the hat-"
Okami Amaterasu (played by Shadeslayer45)

and she dozes back to sleep the spinning divine retribution on her back sputtering in and out of life
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami feels left out of the Kitsune gathering.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"no one is the least bit worried that amaterasu's disk thing is sputtering in and out of life?"
"Nope."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Nah."

"that seems like a slight problem but whatever"
"My expertise is the armour that my dad designed and built, not how to assist some weird dog deity. Where's Dr Strange when you need him?"
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen woke up man how long did I slept she looked around and then Saw Cairo with car keys in his hand

Yami shrugs. "I would help, but i don't know how."

"yeah you not helping is a good thing"

Yami frowns. "What the hell was that for? Shut up Shade!"

"have you ever casted healing spells yami so you shut up" he glared at her as he walked over to amaterasu and who had reverted to wolf form shade began to examine her then cringe as he turned her over revealing a large bite mark on her side "ah... ****"

Yami resists the urge to slap shade. "A. who said anything about healing spells, and B. my magic has changed, C. have you ever casted a spell period?"
Robin (played by Jaws)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Robin wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Yami Anumbra wrote:
Yami sighs in disappointment. "Then, amaterasu, explain the wings, and the tail and ears..."

"You are a goddess as well?!", Azumi said to Yami and kneeled.

The fox-like scent off of Azumi that Robin picked up, caused her tail to wag again. ‘Another fox!’, she thought to herself.

"Yay, It's been so long since I've found another kitsune!", She said gleefully and wagged her tails back.

“A kitsune? I am an vulpe”, she said as she nervously chuckled, “But our species are closely related.”

"shut up right now thats not the point i need bandages a needle and some kind of string"

Yami sighs. "See, this is the stupid thing, if i didn't have healing spells, wouldn't that mean i'd have skill in first aid?"

"just shut up unless you want her to bleed to damm death get me what i need!" there was a hint of desperation in his voice

((shade has a weakness for dogs

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus