Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

"People from across dimensions gifted me something that was built to destroy Shipsouls. It does quite a good job" he said
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

She shrugged, as if to say she doesn't care.
"a destroyed shipsoul is literally the origin story of an abyssal. or a siren. and i'm not saying one big unit can't defeat a smaller one on open ground, but smaller units usually win through sheer numbers, there is a certain point where the quantity of the units you produce can outmatch any form of quality unit due to the sheer number of attackers. Alexander proved that when he killed king dariuses forces by making his men's spears a much longer untested length, to get more attackers at once in a battle of opposed phalanx."

"You don't know what i'm talking about" he said

"Nor did we want to."

"I really want to throw you into the sun, do you know that?" he asked as he crossed his arms

She stayed quiet, smiling. Oh, I very much want to do the same, She thought.
"i've slain champions of the unconquered sun, powerful celestial entities stronger than even demons, nay gods, nay, primals, because there is a certain level of raw power the exalted possess, and a certain level of arrogance and pride that comes with that power. and that pride is their downfall. i doubt you can defeat even the weakest of the exalted, the Shoat of the Mire."

"I hate the ones that purposely get on my nerves..." he said aloud, balling his hands into fists

She only shrugged and finished up her tea.
"i have no desire to fight you, because i know a fight between us would go nowhere and produce no change in game state. not that i'm declaring you the victor, i just know the proud like you, are not worthwhile opponents or will try to pull a counter out of your hat for everything. it would be like playing against a blue deck in magic. the game state would never change."

All he would do is throw a little ball of paper at Revenge since he wouldn't be allowed to chuck his usual spiked balls of death in this bar
"instead of fighting over who has the bigger cup size. how about we admit we are both flat and enjoy some drinks?"

"...what?"
"this contest of egos is pointless. it goes nowhere, how about we just drink together and relax?"

"...I'm not... flat...anyways, tea?"

"When were the sizes of chests involved? And Revenge, you are flat" he said
"tea sounds good. and because i need the buzz. extra cream."
Lucifer wrote:
"When were the sizes of chests involved? And Revenge, you are flat" he said

"it was a metaphor for the size of our egoes. a pointless arguement."

She set a cup down in front of Umbrie. "Here you go."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus