Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen hadn’t noticed it anywhere. He was just moving to get his blood pumping and to wake himself up.
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Magic... or just some advanced form of cloaking technology."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i don't have access to cloaking tech wish i did"
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

Aquina, the Abyssal Aniri Sis wrote:
"a demon, with the ego of quite the little princeling, who constantly reaches out, to those deaf to his pleas. flexing his ego where it isn't desired like a childish plea for help, and wonders why he has difficulty finding RP partners, joining groups or even getting fights, when he needs to review both himself and his characters and reflect to see why he has alienated so many. a somber, lonely little princeling who doesn't realize that high power levels aren't what make a good character, but the writer's ability to interact with and collaborate with their partners." *queue an Aquina commentary from the 4th wall breaking sister as she shows up.*

This OC is about a day old. And Lucifer is built to be rude, it's how he is. Cut it out

She shrugged. "Maybe the Sirens have some. I doubt they'll let you borrow it, though."

"i try to avoid siren occupied territory im not that suicidal"

"Your sword is here, vampire" he said, pointing at it conveniently placed on the chair opposite to him

She grabbed it for him, seeing as he wasn't doing it himself. "Here."

"ah thanks sorry i need to keep better attention to my gear"

"Again, I am terribly sorry for falling asleep at the wrong time."

"It feels weak. Get another" he said, crossing his arms.

"its ok if my theory is right you'd have been fine"

"What's this theory of yours?"

"ships can't be converted into vampiric form yes i know duke of york is a vampire but i think thats because of outside tampering with her wisdom cubes and less because she was turned via a bite"
"i'm a rude OC too, i'm just a Rude OC with class. but a rude OC doesn't forgive the Rude Writer. because the Rude Writer is the one who made a Rude character. there is a separation between writer and character,." *Aquina breaking the 4th wall again.* "i tend to break the 4th wall though, which is the difference."

"That's a reasonable thought. More tea, Shade?"
MangoNekros

Aquina, the Abyssal Aniri Sis wrote:
"i'm a rude OC too, i'm just a Rude OC with class. but a rude OC doesn't forgive the Rude Writer. because the Rude Writer is the one who made a Rude character. there is a separation between writer and character,." *Aquina breaking the 4th wall again.* "i tend to break the 4th wall though, which is the difference."

No one... asked? I'm literally being Lucifer. If I brought someone in like Clyde he would be a more kind guy to talk too. Because he's kind. But Lucifer, embodiement of the Devil. isn't a nice guy. I based his personality and voice claim (sometimes) to Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. You would know Dio isn't a kind guy
"more tea for me too. i might need even more cream. actually, just give me the entire bottle of cream. i need to get wasted."

he holds out his mug for revenge to refill

"...Of course." She refilled both cups, handing a bottle of cream to Umbrie.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus