Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you could build an even bigger legend for yourself who knows maybe you'll be the first warship to make a dragon KIA against you"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Oh, being modernised, the thought of it is... strange."

"its just like changing pants...i think i have no idea ask a ship who got retrofitted like hood she underwent retrofitting before the battle of the denmark straight"

"I'll consider it. Maybe soon, I'll be retrofitted.
Lexington (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You...are making seem as though it's bad to get retrofits."

"Oh no, I just... am too lazy."

"ill be in a corner my everything needs to regenerate"
"It wasn't the retrofit that killed Hood, it was the improper storage that killed her."

"im aware i read the reports all i did when i was a kid was read the censored for bad language reports"

"Fine, Fine, I'll get a retrofit..."

"and ill get a new shirt no need to change my vest its enchanted to be more then just bulletproof"

Poof, now she was a modernized version of herself.

If you ever need reference think of the Iowa class. This design will most likely be ineffective but eh, who cares.

She still looks absolutely awesome.

he was pulling a werewolf tooth out of his right shoulder grunting in annoyance everytime one came free while umbra was helping shade apply bandages

She appeared, examining the new launcher she had received. "Ah, this new weapon can obliterate enemies not even I can see! This truly is wonderful!"

"See now you have new toys with which to cause untold levels of vengeance on squids"

((man if i had slots i would so add a yamato to RPR LOL

She sat down. "Improved radar... oh... I feel so new..."

"and now you are no longer old"

"look revenge while being 106 is cool and all you might as well be a whole new HMS Revenge sure same body same mind whatever but you've been massively upgraded so in a sense your young again? i have no idea i was going somewhere with this i forgot where" he winces as umbra puts more bandages on his arm to cover his claw wounds
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"so revenge now that you've undergone a retrofit are you still wishing your retirement to be permanent?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus