Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ghostbur (played anonymously)

Ghostbur looked over to the person in a coma. "Oh no... Friend, that person looks hurt!" Ghostbur exclaimed quietly, as a blue sheep faded into existence. He quickly stepped over to the person in a coma. He thought they were sleeping.

He placed his hands in their stomach, hoping the feeling of his cold hands would be enough to wake him. Unfortunately, he forgot he phased through people. He let out a small sigh when his hands went into the person's stomach, and pulled them out. "Friend, maybe you should walk on him." Ghostbur said.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"spirit from the beyond please let this injured one rest"

Ghostbur turned his head to the person who had spoken to him. The sheep had turned, too, and let out a loud, 'baah'. "Friend! That's mean, don't say that!" Ghostbur exclaimed.

"I'm only trying to help, you see? Also, what's with the weird nickname? That's a funny way to address a ghost." Ghostbur said, tilting his head. A little bit of the blue dye on his face dripped onto the floor.

"i do not know your name sir and you posses a ghostly form so it was a safe assumption that you are a soul of one who has passed on from this plan...at least that is my take on it your name if you would give to me could fix this conundrum"

"Ghostbur Soot. But I just go by Ghostbur." He smiled, as the sheep let out another 'baah'. "No, Alivebur is different. I'm nicer and I don't have constant declining mental health."

"Hmm, hmm, I heard there was a special place, where men could go an emancipate, the brutality and tyranny of it's rulers. Well this place is real, you needn't fret. With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, (cuss that I can't say publicly) Eret, a very big and a little blown up L'Manburg ♪... Oops, didn't mean to sing the anthem there." Ghostbur said, a huge smile on his face.

"you are indeed a strange one sir" the age old tenno hidden behind the metal of his warframe examined the ghost before turning off to polish his weapon
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Strange indeed," She said as she entered. "Even stranger that a maid was sent to follow me throughout my whole journey."
Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

"masters orders sorry miss revenge"
((Happy birthday!!

"Of course..."

(Thank you!

"ah revenge i monitored his vitals while you were away his life isn't in any harm that my sensors could detect but i know not what keeps him slumbering"

"That's good to hear."

he pulls off his helmet letting his somewhat long black hair flow free showing that yes he was indeed not a robot

She sighed and sat down, dropping her bag by accident

"revenge you dropped you bag" she picks it up and places it on the table beside revenge
Goro Majima (played by randomentity777)

Somehow, Majima suddenly pops out of the bag, dressed in his idol outfit. "Tah-dah!"

"uhhhh what?"

She looked at the man. "Stylish."
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"Oops, I guess I forgot to turn off 'Majima Everywhere' mode."

She stays silent. "Wait... if he's in the bag..."

She looked inside and sighed. "Oh thank goodness."
EMIYA Hero of Justice (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ok where did the holy grail put me now?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus