Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

they all rushed out a few kids in there hugging her as the ran off to clear away the enemy base as umbra just lay on the ground
*Ichigo smiled down at kids, patting their heads than sending them off to their families. Once she saw no one else in the cage she jogged back over to Umbra and attempted to help him up slowly but still be there for support, knowing he most likely wouldnt be able to stand on his own.*

he winced in pain bullet holes and other deformities coating his armor as he had taken the bulk of the fighting trying to protect everyone
*Ichigo's hand glowed a bright lavender as the energy of the aura entered and began healing his wounds. She looked up at him.* "Hey, next time you go out to fight, can I come with you?"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric was looking at some of the books that they have at the bar when he noticed T and just softly gare at her having a bad feeling about her.

"you and monika wanting to fight with me i'm not that pathetic" he looks around at the destruction and slides his sword into its sheath as he stood among the destruction the flames reflecting light off his warframe
lmao time to randomly just place my character here for no reason
Untrust (played by satans_child)

Untrust held the chain of her 5ft tall Russian bear dog--- errr... or, what looked like a fluffy hellhound but wasn't from hell--- and strutted quietly into the bar and sitting on a chair by the counter, placing her head in the palm of her hand as she stared blankly forward, her dog sitting not too far off. both were closely examining the bar in silence, the hybrid ordering some vodka and commenced to chug it down her throat

((lol as soon as you did that my game crashed
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rose quickly notice Untrusted and her dog and smile softly and warmy

Untrust didn't seem to care and avoided eye contact, meanwhile, the dog, his collar that was barely visible had a butterfly charm that had Roscoe in calligraphy indented into it. he snarled and started to growl, his folded ears slightly raising in alarm, but before he could jump at Rose, The owner waved her wrist at the dog, to which he stopped and returned to his owner's side with a more than happy look on his face. geez, this dog has mood swings faster than you could blink

Rose eyes widen alittle but she still has the same smile on her face as she softly wags her tail.

In the span of 6 minutes, she has ordered, and drank, 7 vodkas, 1 bloody mary, 4 shots of liquor, and something she forgot the name of, and now she was just laying her head on the counter, trying not to pass out

Eric quickly notice this and walked up to the bar " Excuse me I would like order an water for the young lady who looks like she is ready to pass out. just put it on my tab " Eric said to the bar tender with a serious and calm tone talking about Untrusted without mentioning her name

Rose hop on a chair at the counter with only being two seats away from Untrusted with her backpack leaning next to the chair. She just ordered a cream soda with a straw

She slowly lifted her head, hair slightly falling into her eyes ´´ no....no I'm fineee......´´ her words slightly slurred. you see, there's this natural phenomenon that every person suffers with once in a while, and it's called a lack of sleep. well, dear Untrust hasn't slept in 1 week. drinking alcohol and not having much sleep doesn't exactly end well when you are unhinged and have a wide variety of weapons on you
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

*shark doing things*

" I have a blow up neck pillow you can borrow if you want" Rose said looking at Untrusted " It's in my backpack " Rose said when she received a head pat from the bar tender when she receives her cream soda with a acouple of apple slices and a note saying it was on the house

" Try to get some rest, you seem like you are in need of it. I can pay for your glass of water I order for you " Eric said in a kind and serious tone to Untrusted

She stared at them for a second before muttering some un-audible before shakily standing up, stumbling backward a bit, before completely collapsing on the floor. Roscoe looked at her before going to her side and sitting down. her hat was over her eyes, half-lidded as she struggled to keep herself awake

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus