Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lord Ray (played anonymously)

She walked over "whats wrong, you looked like you had a bad evening"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"the MUCKING H E A V Y S W E A R I N G got away!!!" he slams his fist into the table almost enough to shatter it

She sighed "point me to them, I will help you out if it makes you happier"

"i don't know where the WANK IS!" he slams his fist again smashing the table he was an idiot and because of it dracula got away

She puts her hand on his shouldier "mmm.....where does it frequent?"

"i don't know!" he clearly was in a horrid mood

she sat down next to him "So your friends with kyo?" She tore up a part of the floor "oop-"

"the kyogre girl i sparred against i guess i am" sure his hand and well his screwed up arm were dripping blood but he didn't care

"forgive me i know not how to heal a vampire" She stood "let me get you some bandages

"it'll heal ill be fine i've had worse" he shakes it off and finds a new table to sit at since he well destroyed the last one

She began streching again before going something to destroy, entering orbit of course

he just sits at his table everything that could go wrong had gone wrong and now he felt more useless then ever before

Ray was chilling in the air before finding a foe of her own, a Deoxys, she flew after it at supersonic speeds

Ray crashed down, she was then hit with a beam well below freezing, she was still conscious for this now 30th defeat "ow... that hurt"

five seconds later queue deoxys slamming into the ground hard enough to make a crater as shade stood over it clearly venting his frustration on it

"its just gonna heal, trust me i've tried to kill that thing like 10 or so times now?" It stood up in now in defence form

his sword its red glow begins to shoot up a solid beam of pure chaotic red light and he stabs it in its core slashing the thing in two

"good then i can hit it as many times as i need until i'm in a better mood" yyyeeeppp he's angry

It reformed now in speed mode it attempted to run "its not fast, can you reach mach 3 at most, you got that right?"

he teleports in front of its path grabbing it and slamming it into the ground his eyes a blood red crimson glow

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus