Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*he rolled his eyes soon paying attention to Riku* “where are those manner your step mom taught you riku”
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*he sighed and walked to shade before bowing his head to him* “I’m sorry for acting childish mr shade please forgive me….”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he looks at the kid and then his gaze softens considerably images of his sister from when they were far younger then when they separated in his head as he lets out a sigh "just do better so you live a long and good life"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey looked at the demon, a holy light spell appeared next to her

*Rin hissed at it growling*

"that scares you, this is the least of my mana" It fizzles "your no more dangerous than a roach"

*Rin grinned at the girl* “don’t worry I’ve kill innocent people before as well so there’s no proof ever found for these people who go missing you know?”

"Not normal, clearly a witch" She rolled her eyes after she knocked him off his feet with a single strike with her broom, why is she so unaturally strong I don't know

“This is demon abuse!” *Rin yelled at her acting like a child in a way*

there was a subtle click as a spent magazine ejects from his rifle and he so casually loads a new clip into it

*Rin soon started to ruffle his brothers hair* “why are kids so hard to deal with!”

"You finna use that on me or him?" She created a small sysmbol "shut up" It appeared on rin's face and chained his mouth closed

*he flicked it away with his finger* “that’s way too weak of a spell doll to keep my mouth shut”

"I mean i got more?" She then fired a beam of holy light through him "you'll heal but suffer for a bit"

“What the heck are you trying to do? Kill me!?!” *the demon opened his wings hovering in the air glaring at her* “your annoying”

"No" She wished to just tear off his wings, demons have always pluaged her causing her dislike of them "and your a narcissist"

*he quickly dodged* “my boyfriend doesn’t think so”

(kek she didn't do anything)
"Your boyfriend has a bad taste in men"

“Why do you have to be so rude I didn’t even do one thing to you and your hating on me wait I dislike humans so fair enough to dislike you”

he was just cleaning out his weapons ignoring people

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus