Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

((no im not why do you ask?
(I saw someone who had a commission made for them, and their name was ShadeSlayer9 i think… or something lik that. I think that was it.)

((yeah no thats just an odd coincidence lol i don't have money for commissions XD
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven opens her bottle of vodka and takes a sip, right out of the bottle, not even bothering with the glasses the bartender provided.

"careful your young and unaccustomed to alcohol" he stares at her before he downs his own bottle of whiskey shaking his head from the slight buzz but quickly recovering

Raven shrugs. “Eh, i need an escape right now. Besides, aren’t i basically an adult?”

"physically your appearance is of a 38 year old female but your mental age is of a 5 year old"

Raven nods. “And that means? Coz im pretty sure i also have the maturity, intelligence, and all that of a 38 y/o as wel… unless i somehow don’t?”
Zina (played by Reithesniper)

Zina walked over to the two people and sat down, she had nothing else to do anyways
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen wore her superhero costume that was blue and white and had on fingerless gloves and had a belt with the letter G on it she got off her motor cycle and walked in the bar (Stacey Strange) um I am keeping my cloak on me because I don't feel right without it but anyway let's check the place out

"you can look as old as you do but that doesn't give you the mental maturatiy of that age"

Gwen looked around and saw something weird and familiar but went back to what she was doing (Daisy Shang) nothing yet but keep looking oh yea do you notice anything yet? Gwen No just a dude named Shade going to talk to him

he was dressed in his gear guns on the back of his waist sword in its sheath on his back as he looked dead inside
Yatsuyo (played by NiftySpiffy)

he walked into the bar

Gwen walked up to him and asked him a question have you seen this person named Maddie Grant she happens to be the daughter of Moon Knight?

"I don't recall seeing someone named Maddie, sadly. though I'll let you know if I see her." he told Gwen calmly

he raised his brow the question was directed at him but he shrugged and said pretty much the same thing minus the letting her know he wasn't going to play locator of people

Gwen thanks I pray she is okay and not hurt by anyone and thanks for letting me know and calm matter didn't catch your name?

"names shade waker" he stares at her yawning his fangs coming into view

"Yatsuyo, call me Yatsuyo." he told gwen

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus