Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Maybe Shade and Sheffield should go on a date....they have a lot in common!....Yeah, she was just doing her regular chores.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

yeah i think ima just fade away into nonexistance now
“Oh? Is this the “recruit” you were talking about? Might we share a pint of beer over the occasion?”
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Only if Zeppelin isn’t too busy being nihilistic.”
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

not amused still hates everything

“Zeppelin, come sit down at the Ironblood table. I’ll buy you whatever you want.”
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

"very well lord bismarck"

she walks over and sits down at the table while shade readjust his weapons so they aren't digging into his back

“Bitte, just Bismarck. I don’t tell this to anyone, but right now, I don’t care about Lords and Ladies right now.”

he takes off his sword and guns lying them in a empty booth as he flexs his shoulder

“Finally without your guns. What’s next, you’re a model?”

"actually no i still have a gun i always have one gun on me at all times bismarck"

“I was making a joke, Shade.” She sighs, getting Zeppelin whatever the hell she wanted. “Was auch immer.”

"whatever indeed"

he doesn't order anything why drink if you can't get drunk while zeppelin just orders a drink that might as well make you think shes russian
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Oh, Bismark. I have completed test runs of the grenade and rocket equipped Stukas, nya. I am pleased to report that they function within all normal parameters, nya. I'll start packaging them into T3 Ironblood item crates and have them in distribution by the end of the week, nya."
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"those things are such a scam you darn cat"
Akashi wrote:
"Oh, Bismark. I have completed test runs of the grenade and rocket equipped Stukas, nya. I am pleased to report that they function within all normal parameters, nya. I'll start packaging them into T3 Ironblood item crates and have them in distribution by the end of the week, nya."

"...functioning? I'm going to ignore the fact that one, the... querruder no, ailerons broke off."
flare (played by PodFlare4)

greetings everyone

that's actually quite clever equip a dive bombing plane With Grenades and Rockets
"It is, if it works properly."

exactly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus