Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Y-y have to put it up to my lips so i can drink it my bones were sponsored by sprite only the cold crisp lemon lime flavor can save
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi, who heard about this "Kiwara Spirit Month" by Cairo has left her even more curious about that place. Noticing that he was injured, she put a healing spell on Cairo, beckoning for Ren to assist her.

"Tell me about this Kiwara Spirit Month", She said Gleefully, her tails wagging excitedly again, but this time it was hitting Ren softly in the face, "Are there yokai in your homeland as well?"
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Cairo geria wrote:
Y-y have to put it up to my lips so i can drink it my bones were sponsored by sprite only the cold crisp lemon lime flavor can save

Gwen was kissing you a bad thing?
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I'm not entirely sure if sprite has any bone-repairing benefits", Ren said
Gwen foster wrote:
Cairo geria wrote:

Gwen was kissing you a bad thing?
nah that was awesome but i just really need that sprite
Ren Hemmberg wrote:
ren dont take offence to this but. The cold crisp power of sprite is unthinkable to the non sponsored

Gwen okay im glad I got it
Finn Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Finally, after being thrown out by the Bulldozer and ending up in a weird place, Finnegan "Axl" J, Hemmberg has arrived at Trixie's Bar.

"I'm back guys, did ya miss me?!" Finn said, smirking and playing an incredibly fast guitar solo.

"Not in the slightest", Ren said laughing, but was told by Azumi to be nice to his cousin.

Cairo geria wrote:
Ren Hemmberg wrote:
ren dont take offence to this but. The cold crisp power of sprite is unthinkable to the non sponsored

Gwen sure is
Finn Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh Gwen, hey!", Finn greeted Gwen Foster, "Finally got out of that dimensional place thingy, how'd you end up back here?"

Azumi just realized one thing: Finn was back. He was back safely and didn't bat an eye to it, so she ran up to Finn and hugged him tightly, sobbing slightly.

"I was so worried!", She said wiping tears from her eyes

"I'm fine Auntie, I really am", Finn replied

Finn Hemmberg wrote:
"Oh Gwen, hey!", Finn greeted Gwen Foster, "Finally got out of that dimensional place thingy, how'd you end up back
here?"

Gwen the vaction was something we needed after what happened um there was another Dimensional door that lead to the exit
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi, who heard about this "Kiwara Spirit Month" by Cairo has left her even more curious about that place. Noticing that he was injured, she put a healing spell on Cairo, beckoning for Ren to assist her.

"Tell me about this Kiwara Spirit Month", She said Gleefully, her tails wagging excitedly again, but this time it was hitting Ren softly in the face, "Are there yokai in your homeland as well?"
something like that in a way we call them the living spirits and every year on the first day of spring while cherry leaves fill the air men, women and children all over the country of mikyo get together and celebrate the legend of the living spirits such dragons and tigers but also remember those who have passed, we get our faces painted to look like the spirits in honor of their stories most popular paint men get is half of their face painted like the great skeleton hichirio or scales for the dragon hiroki while women mostly pick either the great snake geisha tomoe or tiger lily and children get the rising koi keisuke and go to the grand festival for games, food, and love they say those who go and find love there are destined to be together with their soulmate for eternity and beyond theres alot more to the story but im toi distracted by my bones to remember

Gwen wow
you should see the fireworks they light them every sunday and the last sunday the do a grand finale that gets better every year

"Are there kitsune like me as well?", She asked Cairo

Cairo geria wrote:
you should see the fireworks they light them every sunday and the last sunday the do a grand finale that gets better every year

gwen i would like that
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"Are there kitsune like me as well?", She asked Cairo
kitsune actually a very popular spirit in tattoos it means a woman will always retain her beauty and grace

Gwen looked Cairo
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert isaac's phone just ringing out loud. Seems it's a phone call. "Sorry, just me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus