Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen the slicer would make a cool code name for you she said with a wink
You should quit the avengers and join me and big-dozer, you could be 'the crusher'
"If you're gonna ask me next, then don't. I'm not a good team player. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I worked with the New Avengers, or even did any actual superhero stuff!"
Hear me out bro hear me out you could be 'the suit'
"No."
You mispronounced 'thats the most genius thing I've ever heard' and i dont know what it is but ive just been on a roll today other that getting lost and ending up here somehow
And getting shot at but thats completely unrelated

Gwen what did I miss Cairo? and hello again Theo
Gwen foster wrote:
Gwen what did I miss Cairo? and hello again Theo
im joining dozer and the swat i even got me, you, and iron suit overhere codenames

Gwen cool so what is my code name?
Check this out its 'the crusher' cause your strong as hell it fits perfectly 😃

Gwen aww thank you she said smiling at him quick question are we boyfriend and Girlfriend?
I don't know are we? 😏

Gwen yes
Sweet, that went smoother than i thought

Gwen yea it did
So you gonna join me and dozer? theo was downright excited when i offered him to join, i mean look at him he can barely contain himself.
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm.. This orb has some very complicated alien language than i expected. I'll try to translate some words." Alien Hominid said, getting his PDA pad out. (haha, alien devices go brr)

Cairo geria wrote:
So you gonna join me and dozer? theo was downright excited when i offered him to join, i mean look at him he can barely contain himself.

Gwen yes of course but first I am wearing my outfit
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

The Bulldozer had succeeded in recruit new members to his squad. He now hopes that a couple more members will stop Cloaker from dropkicking his teammates

"Alright, Slicer and Crusher, welcome to the team!", he shouted and fired a confetti gun, shooting confetti in the air.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus