Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

She looks at Amber, "Yes, I am. Just doing my duty of protecting the wrongly accused." She then looked at Shade's gun, "Never a gun before that wasn't evidence."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you can take a look at it if you want just...make sure it gets back to me it means too much to me"
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Octavia Bennett wrote:
She looks at Amber, "Yes, I am. Just doing my duty of protecting the wrongly accused." She then looked at Shade's gun, "Never a gun before that wasn't evidence."

Amber wow that's nice my sister is thinking about being a Lawyer I told her she can do it maybe you have any advice for her?
Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

Dyllan chugs his Bourbon before raising from his seat. Dyllan walks back over to the bar and asks for another.

Amber went outside to make a phone call

"I'll pass on holding it. It is quite precious to you", she smiled. "Don't stress on the bar exams", she told Amber, "Trust me, I had to take it two times actually because I freaked out on the first one."

he simply nods sliding the gun back into its holster on his waist and hobbles back to his booth

She ordered a tequila shot and pulled out her planner, all color-coded.

he was resting staring at his legs watching them regenerating his wounds

Octavia Bennett wrote:
"I'll pass on holding it. It is quite precious to you", she smiled. "Don't stress on the bar exams", she told Amber, "Trust me, I had to take it two times actually because I freaked out on the first one."

Amber oh that is alot to handle espically if some kind of test I freaked out once about cheerleading try outs and then my bestie said you can do just remeber to think positive then couple hours later i nailed the try outs

Octavia looked at Shade's regenerating, "Not even a healing potion can do that much." She looked up at Amber, "That is a perfect example and I wish your sister the best of luck."

"vampire have heightened regenerative abilities its why i can do some rather...suicidal things"

"Hmm, I see. Quite a useful ability", she said.
Yasmin Diaz (played by scare)

Octavia Bennett wrote:
Octavia looked at Shade's regenerating, "Not even a healing potion can do that much." She looked up at Amber, "That is a perfect example and I wish your sister the best of luck."

Yasmin thanks so much

She smiled, "No problem."
Monstro II (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Yo shade, name 10 people that you don't think that are idiots." Monstro II said, drinking a giant a*s cup of beer.
Yasmin Diaz (played by scare)

Octavia Bennett wrote:
She smiled, "No problem."

Yasmin smiled

"fleet admiral sinclar she was my CO King George the fifth she was a good person, Bismarck of the ironblood, Hood, my sister cept well she's more insane then an idiot, and i can go on but we'd be here for a bit"
Monstro II (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"It's good, really. And what about some people in this place anyway?"

Amber went to the bathroom

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus