Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Man im beyond lucky to have her shes been having my back at every twist and turn
Dwayne Diaz (played by scare)

Cairo geria wrote:
Man im beyond lucky to have her shes been having my back at every twist and turn

Dwayne Diaz "That is cool Im just waiting on the right girl to come along I've been eyeing this girl on the Oakwood cheerleading squad I know her since elementary school and middle school and now High school she is a Latino Baddie"
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

"Ah, love. What a dainty little feeling", she commented while scrolling her e-mails.
Dwayne Diaz wrote:
Cairo geria wrote:

Dwayne Diaz "That is cool Im just waiting on the right girl to come along I've been eyeing this girl on the Oakwood cheerleading squad I know her since elementary school and middle school and now High school she is a Latino Baddie"
bro you gotta talk to her shes definitely gonna say yes

Cairo geria wrote:
Dwayne Diaz wrote:
Cairo geria wrote:

bro you gotta talk to her shes definitely gonna say yes

Dwayne Trust me she is going to Say yes and she is co captain of the cheerleading squad
Fumizuki yawns. "Hewwo. What I miss?"

“Explosions and Shade arriving hurt”, she looked at the little girl.
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly was unconcuios and didn't move

Dwayne Diaz called 911
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"they aren't going to do anything idiot this is a different universe your emergency services will not get to her"
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki yawns. "Hewwo. What I miss?"
"Well, while me, shade and the others was fighting a gigalith, it turned out to be a female." Nolegs then said.
"Oh, okie."

She stretched and looked back at any missed calls.

was clenching his blade the blade cutting into his hand. he had a small scowl frown on his face

“You are cutting your hand over there”, she looked at Shade, “Is everything okay?”

it took him a minute to respond he was lost in his thought as he looked to her "i uh...yeah yeah everythings ok...just lost i guess"

“I am guessing whatever you were thinking about was making you mad”, she said.

"mad...nah just depressed if you will i just don't show it often"

“Ah..”, she sat beside him, “What were you thinking about if you don’t mind me asking?”

"my squad and my sister...who are all dead"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus