Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Well then I guess I should switch to the Mark 24, since that is designed to take an HE shell to the face." Theo answers, remote piloting the other armour into position and using their donning systems to allow him to drop from one to the other.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"...you are trying to die"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I can restrain him If needed...", Azumi said to shade
"Look who's talking."

"maybe but im not stupid enough to pick a fight with a kansen"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"You guys starting a fight without the 'Dozer!?", He yelled and charged to where Theo was.

and he dropkicks the bulldozer back
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Fired at, Smolensk takes a blast to the face, which reveals a metal underside to it, parts moving and the like, as she raises a brow. "Are you retarded, or did you just try to hurt me with that?"
"First off, that word is a slur. Secondly, yes, I was trying to hurt you. Do your worst. The Mark 24 armour is designed to be highly durable."

"Do you honestly think I give a shit? You're just a sad, broken Iron Man knockoff."

"your also attacking more or less soviet owned equipment no offense smolensk"

Azumi attempts to restrain Theo, and scolds him for picking a fight.

"And you are also American, yes? Attacking a Russian? Good luck explaining that one to your people, rich boy."

"Cloaker, give me a hand! I promise to let you fluff my tails if you do!", She yelled as the Cloaker immediately tried to dropkick Theo.

and shade sent the cloaker flying and dragged azumi away "this isn't your fight don't get yourself hurt"

"But...", but, she simply pouted and returned to Ren's side.

"Don't look, please", She said to Ren as she covered his eyes with her tails.

"people have to learn that their actions have consequences even if those consequences are bodily injuires....or death"

"I do believe this rich boy has warranted the full panic button being pressed, attacking Russian property." Insert Smolensk lighting a cigarette and smoking it. "You can thank yourself when RS-28 Sarmats come raining down on American soil."

"i'm british so what happens in the "land of the guns" is not my concern"

"It is when MAD comes into play."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus