Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen had no clue what the vampire man was saying now. He shook his head finishing that second cigarette and laid his head down to rest.
Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Shade Waker wrote:
"if anyone sees a tiny blond lady wearing a crown tell her i hate her" he proceeds to drink the next bottle he gets ahold of

“Tell her yourself, you degenerate.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i dont care go back to your doggy bed i no longer care for my own head"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"How dare you?" She glared.

"the world isnt sunshine and rainbows revenge you haven't seen the death i saw you werent betrayed by the crown like i was you have no right!"

"Don't you ever think about the reason WHY you were left behind?"

"every day revenge every day my teammate on my orders went to report to the queen some top secret info and guess what she got. a bullet to the back and dropped in a ditch"

"you want me to speak good of the crown tell the crown to fix its own corruption before you attempt to berate me for my lack of faith in the crown and its ruler"

"It's not my fault the humans built Her that way." She never understood why the Queen had to be so... Tsundere-like.

"i was loyal apparently too loyal and look at me now revenge alone in a bar drinking 100% alcohol and looking like a depressed drunk with anger problems"
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"Well...." The eccentric man stares out at the disorder of the room. "I'm taking this with me." He pulls out a power drill and starts unbolting the karaoke machine from the wall.

"err why are you stealing an entire machine?"

Jarlen was almost all the way asleep till the drill woke him from his drifting slumber. He lifted his head and went behind the counter to try and find what he wanted. Bingo. Yahtzee. There it was. The drink.
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"Ummm....hey, look over there!"

S T A R E directly at goro

Jarlen took a glance at the man as well.”Gonna shake what your mother gave you?”

Revenge, with her rigging activated, lifted the Karaoke machine away with ease. "Buy your own, sir."

"ah 15 inch naval guns been some time since ive seen guns of those calibur"

Jarlen looked at the vampire to his side.”Guns?” He said.

"yeah but not fire arms naval guns were mounted on battleships destroyers etc these" he pulls out two desert eagle XIX's one modifed to use blood instead of bullets as ammunition

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus