Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Klara exited her mech, having just fought another battle, she needed a good break.

"Ah, this place again."

Upon hearing Shade's remark about the French, she shook her head.

"Sad to say it, but the French are gaining land. I barely survived an encounter."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"get gud nerd" except he was also british except he was technically considered MIA (thanks Queen Elizabeth)
"Bah, its their first in months."

She took a seat, leaning back.

"they'lose it within the week to infighting ha ha"
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen took another puff. He looked to everyone who kept coming into the conversation. How was the dude not getting annoyed with it? Didn’t he want to be chill?
She laughed. "True. But with the British helping... it'll be harder for Das Vaterland. Not that I doubt our abilities."

"its a rule of mine to try and be kind to others even if i do come across as a jerk the world has enough hate in it no need to add more"
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

PzKpmfLfr 565 Klara wrote:
"Sad to say it, but the French are gaining land. I barely survived an encounter."

“Whose fault is that exactly?”

Jarlen shook his head. He understood where he was coming from and decided to just let him and the other human have their conversation about… whatever he wasn’t listening much.
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Shade Waker wrote:
"ah yes the frenchie hows losing ww2 feeling to you?"

“How’s being a dead man with no friends and no family feeling to you? We may have lost but in defeat we become stronger.”

"oh great you ugh the level of religion in the room has increased enough to make me want to split my head open"
She shook her head. "It was an ambush, and they took us by surprise. They won't last long, considering Germany has more--" She stopped, careful not to spill anything.

"what more panzers nothing new here kid tank whatever you are i don't know im not paid anything to know"

Jarlen looked at the two.”Girls you are both pretty can we stop this stuff now?”

"i need more cigarettes dang it" he shakes the now empty box and doubts he be able to acquire more anytime soon for the next three weeks of hard travel
"Pretty? Hah, I haven't heard that in a while."

She shrugged.

Jarlen held up his finger, getting up to help the man get some more deadly smoke sticks. He went to the dead body and felt for some packs till he found one just like the empty box. He brought it back.”Well I found some more.” He said taking another one before handing it to the man.

"ah thanks man sadly my lungs regenerate the damage done to my lungs by smoking too quickly for it to ever come close to killing me heck i can't even get drunk"

“So you think.” Jarlen teased.”I can also heal up myself being a healing vampire.” He said.

"i don't know im not exactly anywhere near the russians and their vodka to find out" he shrugs lighting another cigarette

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus