Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dr. Todd Swordson wrote:
He came in holding his son's hand. "Dad, this is where Fumizuki's uncle works." His son, Luke. glanced over at Mary Q, and his face lit up with a huge grin.

"Dad, look! It's a clown!" The boy started almost exploded with excitement "Hi Clown Lady!" He waved at her excitedly.

The doctor laughed

Fumizuki noticed Luke and waved.
Mary Q (played anonymously)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Mary Q wrote:
"Could you have tried to make him sound less cool??" She'd ask chuckling "I get it he's dangerous, but he could use a friend if sorts, unless hes the type that doesnt have time for friends-"

"He really doesn't seem like the kind of person who has friends."

"Then Ill be his first friend!" She'd giggle "Im pretty strong myself!"... she is not that strong, half the time she could barely win an arm wrestling match
"Oh, and here I thought clowns were supposed to be funny. That's quite a bold statement you've said there."
Mary Q (played anonymously)

"Meh, I gave up on trying to funny when Rei realized he isnt funny either-" she shrugged "Probably is a bold statement, Im gonna make it anyways-"
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

RIver walked into the bar, taking his cowboy hat off and hanging it up on a hook that was on the ball before sitting down at a table grabbing a beer
Fumizuki wrote:
Dr. Todd Swordson wrote:
He came in holding his son's hand. "Dad, this is where Fumizuki's uncle works." His son, Luke. glanced over at Mary Q, and his face lit up with a huge grin.

"Dad, look! It's a clown!" The boy started almost exploded with excitement "Hi Clown Lady!" He waved at her excitedly.

The doctor laughed

Fumizuki noticed Luke and waved.

Luke saw Fumizuki "Dad, you remember my friend Fumizuki?"
Rose (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Cue Rose "breaking in"...or just simply walking in because that's just how it goes.
World of Stands (played anonymously)

Dont mind "Heaven's Door" appearing next to Rose, Id say she'd normslly cause mischief but shes new so its probably for the better if she doesn't

"Careful, now, ghost-thing, I've got a fondness for things that go "boom"."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in with a stack of pizzas in his hands * max: ay pizza for everyone!

Rose wrote:
"Careful, now, ghost-thing, I've got a fondness for things that go "boom"."

"Do you not perfer it that way?-" She'd ask, "I can make you forget about explosives-"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Could any of you weird ghost thingies help with the malfunctioning infernal engine in my chest?"

D4C, Wonder of U (appearing as an old woman), and THE WORLD appear

"Well.. No I cannot, I can pull another version of you, but you wouldn't want to touch any part of them-" D4C said, sad she cant help, and seemingly disappeared again

Wonder of U takes a moment, walking up to her "Well.. Im not entirely sure, start explaining how it works, and Im sure I could get someone capable to fix it, I have many connections" She'd offer a smile

THE WORLD shrugs.. shes a combat stand, what do you want from her??

Karlach shrugged. "I don't know how it works. It was a prototype, and the blueprints are somewhere in the hell-forges of Avernus."

"Well.. lets see-" She'd mutter "You need it to survive correct?" She'd ask "If so I can always ask Vitamin C to soften your body to the point we can just remove it.." Wonder of U began to talk for a while.. you could ignoee her since shes not saying anything important

And D4C returns "Actually who made it, the engine I mean?" She'd say, slapping Wonder of U's head which snaps her out of her trance-

"I need it to survive, as it's basically my heart." Karlach explains. "I just need it adjusted so that it isn't constantly overheating and making me literally too hot to handle. As for who made it, that would be the Archdevil Zariel."

"I got you!" D4C smiles actually happy to be some use.. she uses the american flash she carries.. to bring this Archdevil Zariel to this universe "This guy... right?-"

"Yes, her."

"Well, youll have to ask them yourself, I actully have no control over this one soo-" She'd push a rather confused Zariel forward...

World of Stands wrote:
"Do you not perfer it that way?-" She'd ask, "I can make you forget about explosives-"

"No, I prefer my knowledge of explosives so I can put them to good use."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus