Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

question, did anyone ever thought that before? XD
Vivid Spitz (played anonymously)

William Afton (played anonymously)

(( William is gonna get his ass beat if he even steps foot in that bar, I just know it-- LMAO ))

(( SEE I TOLD YOU
WILLIAM GONNA GET HIS ASS BEAT IF HE STEPS ONE FOOT IN THAT BAR--

..guess who's gonna make him step one foot into that bar?
ha ha ME ))

(( crap
I gtg for now--

but i'll try to reply in the morning! ))
Miko the Immortal Slime (played anonymously)

((I really dont know anything about Astoria, you kinda just had her listed as a goddess, so I just took it as a "New God" when I think Old god, I mostly think their mostly formless, or constantly change forms))
Miko the Immortal Slime (played anonymously)

((Your right, Im sorry))
Oliver (played anonymously)

(( LOL "you're my friend now, we're having soft tacos later!" *music* /ref ))
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

((YES LMFAO. Just like, Oliver roaming around, doing kid stuff, and then Ryota behind him looming over like the most scary guardian angel, ready to beat even a fly that means harm lmfao. He needs to be a big brother, it’s just an integral part of him))
Oliver (played anonymously)

(( Oliver, literally eating dirt: πŸ™‚
Ryota, protecting him at all cost: πŸ‘€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜  ))
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

((Lmao Ryota be the worlds best big bro))
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Okay so deep lore about Matt, his brother [which i kinda forgot his name] actually made Matr eat raw fish when he was 7-))
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

(( @Alliyus,
Psssst, I think you should take a peak at his profile before making assumptions. ;)
Though I have only recently gotten into this fandom, I do believe SCP 590 isn't a dangerous or manipulative being. ))

(( OKAY I'M BACK, might disappear again because I get easily distracted but anyway
I watched a video on SCP 590 and long story short: He heals people, but gets their injuries, and is mentally 3 years old.
It's a lot easier to understand watching a video than reading the official file, at least for me. :P

So, he's not an evil SCP, nor manipulative or depressed. ))

(( SCP is a very confusing and very lore-filled fandom, hence why I know about SCP 590 only LMAO ))
Aurora (played by Alliyus)

She blinked and crouched back, moving back, retreating. She knew she couldn't win. She vanished into dust and ash.

((Gtg, goodnight!))

(( I gtg :') Bedtime.. Had fun though! ))
Evormorph - Amelia (played anonymously)

((Goodnight!))
((Rest well))
Alexia (played by Alliyus)

"Who may you be?" She asked. Suddenly her eyes glowed blood-red on their own when she got close. A sign of a threat, kinda. Malice. But when Amelia stepped away a little, her eyes stopped glowing. It was a warning sign that automatically comes off with a killer. Warning a victim of a killer, and shouldn't get in knife range. The girl didn't seem to notice or care. She blinked and kept smiling softly. She didn't look like a killer, or acted like one.

((Glowing red like the Pfp picture. It brightened a little.))
Tulip Flora Caswall (played by Alliyus)

((SCHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLl Goodbye! Ttyl!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus