Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Isobel (played anonymously)

"Thanks." Isobel smiled and stuffed the snowflake in her pocket. "Well, we better check out the inside of this." She motioned towards the building.
Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

(I'm gonna give Blake a chance to reply)
Blake Loltel (played anonymously)

(you can keep going for a little while. I'm currently going to be slow at posting. I would rather not slow you down)

Aqua nodded in agreement, he was then the first to venture into the abandoned factory.He looked around, he couldn't see much..

Isobel walked in and sneezed from the dust. She paused but didn't hear anything but the man beside her and a mouse or rat they'd scared off. "Can you see anything?"

"No, its to dark..." he said.If there was a full moon, it wouldn't be dark in here, but even if clouds weren't covering the sky, it would still be dark, since there wasent a full moon, or any source of light."Can you use that light thing again?" He asked,

She nodded, lifting her hand to light up more area. It tinged everything in the light a pale blue color. "Better?"

"Yes," he said.At least they could see now.He looked around, man this place was a dump.Dust n just about every place, a broken broom laying in the middle of the floor, empty cardboard boxes everywhere, and then the rodents..

Isobel wrinkled her nose in disgust. "This place smells like it's been rotting since the dark ages. Wonder what they used to make in this factory."

"I think I'd rather not find out.." he said.His eyes starred at something on the floor, a dead raccoon, and it wasent just 'dead'.He ran out of the factory, and threw up in the bushes.Returning a few moments later."I wonder if they shut down for lack of hygiene..."

"I don't know, but you sure are making me glad I can't see anything in here. It must be worsse than it smells." Her voice came out a bit nasally as her other hand was covering her nose.

"Its not appealing in anyway, sight, or smell" he said covering his nose with the sleeve of his long sleeve shirt.

Isobel nodded."Well, I don't think any thing's lived here for the last several years except a few generations of rodents. We should probably check out the rest of the property before deciding it's safe."

"Agreed" he said, he began to walk forward, to go check things out.

Isobel followed him, keeping her hand high. Hopefully, the worst they'd have to deal with would be a hobo or two.

He looked around, all he saw was broken machines, and cardboard boxes.Shattered windows, with broken glass everywhere.Mice here and there, and that disgusting smell everywhere.Be nice if they had a can of air freshener or something.

Isobel bumped into a pile of boxes and they fell down. She fought the urge to run outside and get away. They say seeing is believing, but when you can't see, your mind paints some crazy images instead. "This place is creepy as hell."

"It could be worse..." he said.He looked at her' "way worse"

She was quiet for a little bit, remembering something, or maybe trying not to. "Yeah, I know." The words were almost a whisper.

"Is, something wrong?" He asked hastily.He could get the feeling something was wrong by her face, or just by the whisper of the words.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus