Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

He was a little relieved the man before him was not a cop.But even if the man wasent a cop, he had all the other cops in the city to worry about.The fact he had blue hair, stood out, and gave him away.
Healing magic huh, that's explains it...but I thought magic wasent real,.. he wondered
Isobel (played anonymously)

"Yes it was." Among other things. "We really should get him inside somewhere though." She motioned towards Aqua. "Don't want to hang around and let the police recognize him."

"Yes, the man with blue hair, not to conspicuous. Not at all.." he said sarcastically as thunder echoed out.He was drenched, but didn't seem to mind it much.

"Really? It's blue?" It seemed unusual she hadn't noticed by now. She dug into her hoodie pocket and brought out a beanie. "Here, this should help."

"Natural blue" he said.He took the beanie, "thanks?" He said.He put the beanie on, trying his best to hide the blue.At least it wouldn't be obvious.
Blake Loltel (played anonymously)

"Interesting... Well i suppose i should suggest that you two go and find refuge in a non-urban place. I think abandoned building would be the best bet for you."

"Well, there's the one you were running around on, but that doesn't seem the best choice for now." Isobel stuffed her hands back into her pocket, trying to keep them warm. The wet cold was starting to seep into her body.

"All the residents would claim they saw the 'criminal' " he said with a sigh.He pondered over options. "There's bound to be a different apartment we could visit...but where...?" He questioned. He looked at the two, "rain bothering you?" He asked.

"The rain isn't especially bothering me at all honestly. I'm quite content with it" He seemed to be unbothered. Blake grabbed both of them and pulled them into the alley as a police came by without the sirens on.

Isobel shrugged. "It's not bothering me either, and besides it's not like you could stop it." She tensed up as the police passed, but they didn't bother with the three people standing in an alley in the rain.

The less you know.. he thought. His blue eyes starred in the direction of the police as they went by.They were looking for him, but would they listen to his innocent plea, probably not, seeing as though nobody had evidence to prove he was innocent.

"Follow me would you?" Blake darted off the back towards the deeper parts of the alley way as the police came back to the alley way thinking they saw something.

The man was off in a flash, already heading down the alley. She followed the sound of his footsteps with her arms outstretched. "We just have too run through alleys." Isobel grumbled as she stumbled and almost fell. She right herself in time though and kept going.

He ran right behind Blake. No way in Hell, were they taking him away.As long as this 'plan' didn't involve him nearly killing himself again, he was good with it.He heard footsteps, he figured they were just the girls, but were they all hers?

Blake made a sharp turn waiting for Isobel and Aqua to follow him into that spot. He then pulled out his Katana from its sheathe and sent a shock into the fence that they passed through electrifying it. "Now let's get moving they can't follow us now" He walked casually away as the police went to the spot where he had electrified the fence. Attempting to open it they both were knocked unconscious.

Isobel banged her shin on something that had been sticking out and muttered a few obscenities under her breath. "Is this it?"

"It's a close enough walk from here. you two go on ahead. I'm going to set preparations for anyone who plans on following us." he pulled out what appeared to be wires from one of his pockets.

He managed that sharp turn with a slide and go.He watched as he electrified the fence, hearing the electric currents coming from it.The fact it was raining increased the voltage.Like if you dropped a toaster in the sink, touch the water, or the toaster, you would get shocked badly probably.

"Come on..if you want" Aqua said, and began to walk..

"Ahem... You two go scope out the place. It's an abandoned factory... Or at least this is one of the many routes to the place. Hopefully that won't be to bothersome for the two of you?" He begins to wrap wires around the entrance to the alley

he puts his thumb up as he walks.A quiet way of saying okay, and that it wasent bothersome.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus