Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Isobel (played anonymously)

Isobel nodded and followed Aqua. It was a lot calmer now with just the sounds of the rain and their footsteps. "So, how come they think it was you?"
Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

He put his thumb down.He looked ahead, and began to speak."As I said earlier, they think im the criminal of some crime. But I just happened to be in the area, I was a bystander. They tried to handcuff me, so I ran. If they took me away, I would end up going to court, and scence there is nothing to prove I Didn't do it, I'd be spending wasted years of my life in prison...for nothing."

"What happened? Somebody off somebody else?" That seemed to be a probable reason. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up being confused with the murderer.

"So, now I'm mistaken for the criminal, and the real criminals still lurking out there unknown." He said.That would a little creepy, knowing a killer was out there in the shadows of dark, possibly even watching you, without your knowing.

Isobel didn't feel too worried. "If I were him, I'd be far from here thankful for my luck and probably laughing at yours. Let the police chase the wrong guy around while I get away."

He crossed his arms, looking down."That's a possility.." he said.Yes, his luck wasent good.Of all the billions of people on earth, why him?

"Well, at least we got the police off your tail for the most part. And your inside don't look like Wolverine got to you." Okay, maybe her humor was a little dry. Isobel turned her head up to the rain, the wet drops splatting against her sunglasses.

He looked at her and tilted his head, he didn't quite understand the joke..He looked ahead and saw the factory in the distance.The abandoned factory. "There's the factory"

"Where?" Isobel turned her head in the wrong direction, into a clearing left of the building.

"There" he said and pointed in its direction.

Isobel stuffed her hand in her pockets. "I, uh, can't really see."

He took her hand and took her towards the abandoned factory.Shelter.

Isobel followed the way his hand tugged her. She was glad to be out of the rain for a little and let herself dry off a bit. "Thanks."

He stood in the doorway of the factory, slowly the rain stopped he didn't need it now.

Isobel lifted her hand up. "It's stopping." She was a little surprised. The weather was a bit unusual lately.

"We all have something special about us," he said, as the lat few drops of rain fell.

Isobel smiled and gave him a knowing look. "Isn't that the truth."

"And rain, is where my 'special' comes in." He said."I have control over the rain and lightning." He said."I was using it to help know when the police were on my tail..reflection of light in the raindrops.."

She smiled and lifted her hands, letting a ball of light glow between them. "I can control energies, whether my own or others. That's how I was able to heal you. I can solidify it too, but it takes a lot more and tires me out fast." As she was talking, the light trembled and hardened into a crystalline snowflake.

Aqua turned and watched."Awesome!" He said.He looked at the light, wow was it cool.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus