Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Pride Month!!!

RED ALERT!๐Ÿ“ข RED ALERT!๐Ÿ“ข I HAD AN IDEA ON HOW TO CELEBRATE PRIDE MONTH!

So this is actually probably already a thing, but I was thinking that throughout the month I would draw a character based off of various pride flags. So I would be doing the more 'common' ones first like gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual... but I'm willing to hear all of your suggestions too! So if you have a pride flag I should do, let me know!

Since I won't have access to my drawing tablet throughout the month, I won't be able to actually digitally draw them all at once, but my plan was to draw them on paper, then make a collage drawing with all of them digitally. I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I'll post it on here for you guys to look at.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ Happy Pride Month!!!
throwing in my suggestions -
genderfluid flag, polyamorous flag, demi-boy flag, demi-girl flag, demisexual flag
AliRevellian Topic Starter

TechnoSchnauzer wrote:
throwing in my suggestions -
genderfluid flag, polyamorous flag, demi-boy flag, demi-girl flag, demisexual flag

Got it, thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Also, I'm demisexual o.o
pixl.Bee

I'd like to suggest the polysexual/polyromantic flag (not to be confused with the polyamorous one!!) it means attraction to multiple genders but not all, and it's the flag that's pink, green, and blue.
also! the sapphic flag (the one with the flower)
this is a super neat idea, thanks for doing something cool like this even if you don't do my suggestions. :)
My boi, you gotta do an Asexual colored person for me. I will literally be your best friend if you do this.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Pride Month!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus