Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Your RPR Firsts?

Let's bring some love, appreciation, and recognition to our RPR beginnings <3, so here's a question to the members of RPR. Do you remember your firsts in RPR? If you do...
    Who was your first RP Partner? [Character or the Roleplayer]
    What was your first RP about? [Brief Description if you like]
    Who was the first character you made? Do they still exist or are they still active?
    Who was the first character you used in an RP if it's not the first character you made?
    And last: What was the first thing you did when you entered RPR?
Here are my answers:
    First RP Partner was Vali99.
    First RP was a romance RP between two half-elves.
    First RP character I made was Shiawasena Hikari aka Josephine, and she still exists.
    First RP character I used in an RP was the first character I made.
    First thing I did was, I think, edit my profile or create a character. Introduction went a little after.
Rogue-Scribe

Good idea of a thread! This will be fun! :)
  • Who was your first (RPR) RP Partner? (Character or the Roleplayer)

LadyofGondor, and their character was an Ithilien Ranger named Phaether. We started roleplaying together on July 8 2018. She left RPR in mid 2019 when life and her forensic-scientist university classes devoured all her time.
  • What was your first (RPR) RP about?

It was set in J.R.R. Tolkien’s Middle Earth some time after the events of The War of the Ring (4th Age). It was called Winds of Ithilien and was played out in the public Fantasy Roleplay Forum. It went on from July 8 2018 to the end of January 2019.
  • Who was the first character you made (on RPR)?

That would be my old legacy character Halasian.
  • Do they still exist (on RPR) are they still active?

Yes, and currently only active in peripheral mentions in a roleplay involving Hanasian on another site.
  • Who was the first character you used in an RP (on RPR) if it's not the first character you made?

That would be Durian, my 2nd created character on RP Repository.
  • What was the first thing you did when you entered RPR?

It was late-night and I’d had a few beers in me, and decided to follow the link Deumeawyn, a friend I was roleplaying with on the Arwen Undomiel Tolkien forum, had shared there. First thing I did was blink in amazement as I looked around, being overwhelmed at the awesomeness of the site and all that could be done with it. Wasn’t sure what to do first. I was so overwhelmed in fact, all I did that first visit was find an icon for my account, fill out my profile some, made my intro, and fled. Came back a few days later since I got a bunch of email notifications and stuck my head in my intro to thank folks for the welcome. I then read site rules and tried to figure out the character slots, and left again for a couple weeks as I was still immersed in an epic RP on the previously-mentioned Arwen Undomiel site.

When I came back again those couple weeks later, I freaked out because It was right in the middle of Epic Week 2018 and I wasn’t sure what was going on or what to make of it all. It clearly wasn’t my bag at the time so I left, and I didn’t find myself returning again until the first of July when I decided to house all my characters from my past RPs here if nothing else. That was when Lady of Gondor found me and with our shared interest in Middle Earth, we started our roleplay. The rest as they say, is history... it’s been an interesting three years.
Oh, this is interesting. Pretty easy to answer too, since I've only been here a little over a month.

The very first RP I actually started with anyone on here was with Chrissy and her character Atara Dice. The very first post was made by me on May 4th, 2021 at 11:20am.

The RP is still ongoing, and started out as both characters being intergalactic bounty hunters tracking down the same bounty.

Who was the first character you made? Do they still exist or are they still active?
First character ever made in general? That would be Kurai, who I don't have a profile for here on RPR. Kurai is currently an inactive character. I haven't used him in several years at this point. However, the first character I made on here was Arekkusu Fujikage, who is still very much active.

Who was the first character you used in an RP if it's not the first character you made?
Kurai was the very first character I used in RP when I was first learning what RP was. I still have some of my old posts saved, and boy are they hard to read. lol

The very first thing I did was read the rules of the site. The second was creating Arekkusu's profile.
Ayy this is a neat idea! Had to do some digging but I think I found my oldest one yet, although there were some runner-ups that I have better memories of but unfortunately launched a few hours later. Good ol' 2018.. alright, lemme tell y'all about it!

• Who was your first RP Partner?
    Someone named nyanyaneko. Their character Sophia was the first OC I got to write along with on this site. We started our RP somewhere in the September of 2018, though the RP only lasted for a few days, after which my partner got too busy to reply.
  • What was your first RP about?
    Our story started in a motel, out of which nyan's OC was about to be kicked. Most of the RP just consisted of some through-the-door dialogue between Randle and Sophia, with Randle trying to calm her down and telling her he was going to figure something out that would allow her to stay or something. I genuinely have no idea what we were planning to go for with this, even to this day lmao-
  • Who was the first character you made? Do they still exist or are they still active?
    This old Boomer named Randle is the whole reason why I'm even here! I came to RPR to use what a great portion of members use it for: character storage. A few months after creating his profile, I grew curious about RPing in English to help develop my skills with this language, and from that interest my first RPs were born. Randle still is an active member of my GarnVerse RPing crew to this day.
  • Who was the first character you used in an RP if it's not the first character you made?
    If this question means what I think it means I don't have an answer to this, 'cause Randle is both the first character I made on this site and the first I used in an RP here. That said, if we're looking at RPing as a whole, I'd say my oldest RPing character was a Warriors OC named Branchpaw, or an albino wolf named Amatariseu (who needs spelling anyway?) that I used to RP with in my native language.
  • And last: What was the first thing you did when you entered RPR?
    Heh, this is a bit of a lil' mystery. I joined in March of 2018, but my first character wasn't a thing until July of that year. I presume I must've lurked about for some time before actually using the site's features. It's been a minute, after all.
Well well well, this defo was good fun! Thanks for the opportunity to spam some OOC RPing lore; makes me feel old somehow heuheuehe
Nostalgia hitting like a brick with this one, as ive technically been rp-ing for like....what, damn near 3 years? 4?? I've been doing it since 2017 if i last recall lol

First RP partner:actually, it was 2 people that i initially found my interest in rp-ing from:"Animatronic_Kithu" And "Hyper Goner". I both know em from a mobile game called battle bay, we still RP to this day and theyre my absolute closest online friends.

First RP:I cant entirely recall, but i know a lot of it had to do with the Torox universe and some relevant stuff..In fact, it was because of those 2 people that i mentioned that the tridexians and 3 whole other nations exist. I'm pretty sure we were kind of willy nilly about the whole thing, going from one chunk of events to another, but it was fun nonetheless

First character:Tyro. Easily my most used and/or modified character that's been edited and revised quite a few times. I of course still use em to this day, as hes 1 of my main characters regarding my lore

First thing i did in rpr:Pretty much It was to get in touch with another old friend of mine ive known a good while. He came back after a long hiatus, and had told me to contact him from this site.
This looks like fun to answer.

Who was your first RP Partner? [Character or the Roleplayer]: My first rp buddy here was Great7 and he used his character Shinigami. The rp lasted for over a year but after a few others, who wanted to join, pointed out something I was too blind to see...it ended sadly...RIP poor rp. It was fun.

What was your first RP about? [Brief Description if you like]: It was supposed to be a dark fantasy story about uncovering the truth of the dreaded Valra and the "perfect" cities and their rulers/residents while digging up forbidden secrets in all parts of the world but it all got turned on it's head. Ended up becoming a story about the return and war of the gods using mortals as pawns...the pawn part was always supposed to be there but in a different sense. Maybe I should reopen it?

Who was the first character you made? Do they still exist or are they still active?: I don't remember if the first character I created was Nasr or Yuuma...If it was Yuuma I removed him since no one seemed interested in the character. I may have just been too hasty too.

Who was the first character you used in an RP if it's not the first character you made?: Would be Nasr.

And last: What was the first thing you did when you entered RPR?: I was so terrified I spent every minute digging through the forums to see how things worked, locked in rules, searching for tips on how to be a better a writer, etc before I bothered posting my introduction...was so terrified posting that too I think I said hi in a poor manner...

My first partner was TrickstersQueen. Im embarrassed to admit I was one of the worst kind of RPers. They put up with so much and taught me a lot about RP etiquette and such. So I really appreciate them and also Im so so sorry for everything.

It was about my character checking into a mysterious hotel with an even more mysterious innkeeper.

That would be Yuan! Ive revamped his backstory a little since his first creation! Hes a favorite for sure. He started out a half angel but Ive since changed him into just an angel.

did an introduction and tried to RP but couldn't find anyone. Gave up for around 4 months and tried again. Ended up RPing with this amazing goober named ThatSinfulLiar and we are good friends to this day. Unfortunately we cant use RPR to RP anymore because its super slow and laggy for them so now we use discord!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Your RPR Firsts?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus