Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » <ENDED>Summer fun: Crushes and Coasters

Tomori Shika (played by PuppygirlK)

Tomori took a breath and straightened his back as he looked at the guard, ready for a fight. He would kill anyone who stood in his way even in the eyes of the public if push came to a shove. Sensing the change in aura, the guard raised his hands, removing them from the shoulder of the young assassin with one holding up a familiar mouse ear headband.

“No need to worry too much, it’s nothing big. Sir, you dropped this when you decided to jump over the gates. As a respected guard of this entire kingdom, I would like to warn you against doing such a thing… especially in front of the kids… it gives them a bad mentality”. The guard whispered that last part and Tomori wanted nothing more than to collapse and be taken home for such a scene. He gave the guard a grin and shook his head.

“No problem there… sorry I got all tense; I was just stressed out since I left someone waiting.” Tomori answered back, taking the ears, and putting them on his head yet again before giving the guard a smile. They both exchanged silent words through the eyes, one of warning and another of understanding before Tomori excused himself and started speed walking to where he last left Lucinda. She would still be where he left her, seated, and eating the corndog happily before he would suggest a spot where he could work and keep her by his side.

Such thoughts were halted though once Tomori saw the empty bench and no Lucinda around. His eyes skated around the space, looking at other booths to see if she was in line, yet the small mane of brown to auburn locks was nowhere in sight. His heart rate spiked as he made eye contact with the people he knew well did not belong here. Even with their disguises, their energy was different from anyone else. Like a rat caught in the pantry full of cheese. Now if only Tomori knew if he was the rat or the cat within the pantry.

“I have to find her… and fast.” Tomori muttered to himself, digging into his bag as he started to walk around the park, looking over for Lucinda whilst making sure the people following him were staying as far. Once his hand contacted the weapon he was looking for, his Glock 17 which was a small pistol, he shuffled awkwardly, as he placed the pistol into his belt holster and keeping the bag in his hand. Once the bag was zipped up and held securely, Tomori’s search continued with him making his way towards the Ferris wheel, guessing she might have moved there since it was the last ride them mentioned wanting to check out. If not, he would have to double back to the bench or start talking to the people targeting him.
Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The train, according to the advertisement, should have been stopping at the main attractions of the park. Lucinda looked around as she sat among the many kids, searching for the familiar Tomoi. Her heart sank as, even after several minutes of driving around, she had yet to notice him. Would she be continuing the rest of her time alone then?

"Seems like it~. We could always go back to the way things were? We both knew it was a stretch to come here today just because of some dream you had." The voice spoke to Lucinda patronizingly.

Lucy huffed a bit, not really wanting to, but being a bit discouraged by the voice in her head. Yes, perhaps it was silly to go to an amusement park alone in feverish hope that you might find someone new here. A friend. Afterall it had all started from a dream a few weeks prior- a clear picture of Lucy at an amusement park with some unknown person. Though maybe it was silly. Just because in the dream you met some kind stranger, with features she didn't remember, didn't mean that was to come to fruition. Lucy hugged her bag and was just about to make her way up to the conductor- announcing she would like to be brought to the front gates when something caught her eye out the window. Her disappointment was quickly overshadowed with hope. At the same moment the chipper voice of the conductor spoke on. Truthfully he had been speaking this whole time but Lucy hadn't been paying any mind.

"And here folks is our cheesiest attraction yet! The Mousy Palace Ferris Wheel was one of the first attractions built as a simple carnival ride. It was such a hit the town later decided to make an entire theme park about it!" As he spoke all the kids stared ito the left along with Lucinda. While they saw the huge delicious wheel, Lucinda stared at a single person. Lucy slung her bag over her back and rushed to the front. "They say from the top you can see not only the entire park, but the city too! Everyone adores the far off view of the ocean~." His voice continued on as Lucy made it to the front to get a better view. Her eyes frantically searched and she happened to spot him! The familiar purple haired Tomori.

"Ah! He's there!" She shouted, causing the conductor to look at her in shock. "W-what are you doing up here? Go back there with...whatever child you came on with. " He said sternly.

"The person I came with is over there." She smiled happily and ,with a pull of the emergency break, halted the entire train. It squeaked and came to a harsh stop causing the children in the cabin to whine. The doors opened and Lucinda happily clamored down. In all the excitement though, she happened to lose track of where Tomori had gone. To Lucy's dismay she quickly looked around the area of the Ferris Wheel. He had to be there! She just...couldn't see him in all the crowd. "Tomoi!" Lucy called out loudly, not caring who was looking at her. She scrambled left and right, standing on her toes and loudly calling after him. "Tomoi! Tomo!"

Anxiety began to climb it's way up her, threatening to silence her calls all together. Lucy feared she may have mistakenly seen him...but just then she caught a glimpse of Purple hair. Familiar and cute mouse ears sat atop of his head. "Tomori!"

Tomori was pondering if it was worth it coming here and if he should rather face off with the people hunting him. His thoughts were racing of a million scenarios. ‘Maybe they have her and are going to use her as a trap? Maybe she just wondered off and it still at the bench? Or under the claws of his target, confused and not understanding why this event was happening to her? Would he be able to even save her if the day came, or will she just be another casualty to his many jobs?’

With the wildfire of thoughts spreading through, Tomori failed to notice his surroundings, wondering around whilst formulating a plan of action until a voice cut through his thought. It was Lucinda, it had to be. She was the only one who knew his name and he could recognize that voice from anywhere. The young assassin turned rapidly, bumping into a few people, and earning cries of alarm and curses at his sudden turn.

His brown orbs were looking around, towards the direction of the Ferris wheel, where he wondered away from just slightly. His fear and panic dropped and were replaced with joy when he saw Lucinda through the crowd, which was shuffling away from her. His smile grew, and he started to hasten his walk towards her only to pause as something strange occurred.

It was a huge mouse…a person in a mouse costume… meandered behind Lucinda. Their costume looked to be brand new, fresh, and suitable for this place as they wore what seemed like a golden yellow princess dress and had a crown on their head. What stood out though way the mouse was ignoring all the children pointing and waving at it, some even crying out for ‘Princess Poolkoo’. The princess though seemed to care not as she was zeroed in on Lucinda, walking towards her with steps which Tomori knew were determined. His gut told him that mouse princess was trouble and he watched with newfound adrenaline as the princess tapped Lucinda on the shoulder with her gloved hand.

Princess Poolkoo laughed gently as she tried to catch the attention of Lucinda, a high-pitched voice asking rather loudly for the young woman in front of her to hear. “Are you lost Little girl? Let Princess Poolkoo guide you through the way.”

The sudden tap on her shoulder completely caught the girl off guard. Jolting a bit, Lucinda turned sharply in order to meet the innocent and cute cartoon eyes and fluffy dress before her. Where had this mascot come from? She hadn't been there only a few moments ago afterall...nevertheless Lucinda didn't think too much of it. She had just been shouting at the top of her lungs just a few moments ago . It only made sense it drew some concern from the workers.

"O-OH! Are you here because of the shouting? Haha," Cheeks flushing, she tucked some hair behind her ear. "No no I was just calling my friend! He uh...he was up ahead of me and I thought I just saw him." Lucinda said, peaking back though the crowd was already completely different then it had been moments ago. Uh oh...had she lost him again? Lightly sighing Lucinda turned back towards Princess Poolkoo. "Well...yes maybe you can help me Miss princess. I'm looking for a guy about thiiiis tall-" Lucy stated, holding her hand up to gesture. "And he's got a lip piercing here...and oh! He's got cute ears upon his head. Have you seen anyone like that? I figure he'd be alone...maybe with a grumbling tummy since he didn't eat anything." She hummed, placing her hands over her own stomach. "I'd really like to find him. I think I saw something weird and...well I wanna tell him."

Princess Poolkoo straightened up, after bending slightly to hear Lucinda and looked around in a very animated style, as if she were in a cartoon. She raised her hand over her eye and looked about before shaking her head and shrugging.

“Nope, no one with purple hair here. But do not worry, this princess will guide you to a safe place so you can tell the adults about this ‘weird thing’ you saw. The safety of the park and comfort of all visitors matters most.” The princess announced with pride and a small awkward laugh at the end. She looked around for what seemed like the last time before reaching a gloved and large hand out to Lucinda.
“Let the princess guide you on your way. From one princess to another.”

Tomori took a breath, standing close, not close enough to overhear what Lucinda and the mascot were saying, but enough to see them and dive into action if the time came. He did not trust that Mouse Princess and more than anything, he did not want Lucinda to fall into a trap which he caused. His weapon and adrenaline were ready as he watched from behind a huge beam supporting the Ferris wheel.

“Damn job, should have known it wouldn’t be easy.” Tomori muttered to himself, tapping his weapon, and watching as the mouse Princess reached out to Lucinda

While the mascot was cheery and pleasant it was somehow...creepy? Normally these mascots hardly stopped to talk to anyone. She did her best to give a smile to the princess. The woman was just about reach for the gloved hand before her before shaking her head and stepping back. "Oh uh...actually I remembered I am waiting for my boyfriend. I uh...sometimes I see and hear things. It's a condition. I have." She chuckled awkwardly. "I shouldn't have really wondered off on my own. Please ignore what I said! My mother said I had a crazy imagination."

"You still do." the voice said.

Lucinda gave the princess a nod and began to shuffle away towards the fairly empty line of the Ferries wheel. In her worry that the Princess Poolkoo may have still been looking Lucinda shuffled closely to the group online before her. "Thanks for waiting!"

The group looked at her a bit strangely. Her cheeks flushed brightly in embaressment and she shuffled back a bit. She just wanted to get on the ride before the strange mascot came to talk to her more. Her hands anxiously held her bag straps, her gaze downward. She was too frazzled to look up.

As Lucinda turned away from the princess, the sharp eyes of Tomori watched the mascot turn and waved their hand in an odd manner and a group of people dispersed moving off to other areas of the park. The young assassin nodding to himself, knowing well that the park was now a mine field and lucky for him, he had a soft step.

Tomori stayed behind the beam, watching Lucinda shuffle with the line for the Ferris wheel. Once she was close enough, Tomori took a few breathes, ruffled his hair slightly before moving towards Lucinda as if he were rushing to her. He took a few fake labored breaths, hunching over as he tapped her shoulder and forced a smile on his face. In his head, he guessed his acting was good enough as he straightened up and laughed softly.

“Lucy, where’d you go, I was looking all over the park for you. One second I heard you then the next you were gone, I thought it was hearing things… but maybe I wasn’t having you been at this line the whole time?” Tomori questioned, squeezing his way behind Lucinda, earning a curse at the person who was previously there. The purple head only stuck out his tongue at them, grinning mischievously before turning his attention back to the woman in front of him.

“Are you okay? Sorry for losing you like that. Bathroom break took longer than I thought.” Tomori muttered off his smile softening due to the frazzled look of Lucinda.

Lucy was surprised as she heard the familiar voice of Tomori. Perhaps it was a trick but-

No no there he was. Ruffled hair and slightly out of breath as he approached from behind her. Wide rosy brown eyes regarded him in surprise, and she still seemed rather afraid for several moments. Soon enough she forced herself to give a small laugh despite her still tense posture. "O-oh...haha I know! I should have just waited there but I started to think...well I just..." Lucinda tried to figure out how to explain her strange thoughts she tended to have. It would only be right to give a reason why she had wondered off but...
Goodness, it felt so good to have her horrid thoughts proven wrong. Afterall here he was, having just come from the bathroom like he said! The girl's gaze softened at him and she lurched forward to let her anxious arms wrap around him. The slightly shorter woman clung to him, her body only relaxing as she gave him the hug. Her feet didn't even move forward as the group right in front of her were allowed into the ferries wheel. Lucinda simply held him.

"Ahaha...Tomoi you're here and safe. No need to apologize. I really should have waited for you. I ended up getting a little lost and...I thinking and seeing these crazy things. I was worried you were in some sort of trouble...or that maybe those group of people from before were actually mean people with weapons." She rana hand through her hair chuckling. "I think i've seen waaay too many movies." Pulling back Luncinda smiled happily once more. "But you're here and okay...i'm not alone anymore so i'm thankful." Take that, thoughts. " All is good then. Let's keep having fun."

From behind, the ride attendant called them forward. Lucinda quickly shuffled up to see the Ferries wheel was ready for them. It was a large and marvelous cabin that could easily sit up to 6 people. It was fashioned after a circular roll of swiss cheese- all the tiny holes acting as windows to allow the two to see outside. "Oh wow~ Swiss!" Lucy chimed and made her way inside eagerly. The little cabin swayed when she got in so quickly, Lucinda wobbling unsteadily. "Ooh...rickety cheese!"

Tomori’s heart swelled at the sight and idea of how distressed Lucinda was. He knew she had to have seen something to assume he was in danger and that the people tagging them were trouble, his gut told him that. Tomori wondered if he should tell Lucinda about what was truly occurring around them both and to get her out of this location before something happened. These thoughts were vanquished though as the ride attendant called them forwards towards the Ferris Wheel.

The sight of the ride made Tomori cringe internally, but he smiled at the sight of Lucinda walk inside of it and take small wobbly steps. He would tell her later, after this ride when he had found his target. That is the least he could do for her. The young assassin adjusted his bag in his hold and climbed into the Ferris wheel, sitting down opposite from Lucinda, and glaring at anyone who wanted to climb in with that. Taking the silent warning against boarding more people, the attendant closed the door with only the two of them inside and moved their cabin aside for the next empty one to load people inside.

“So, Lucy… have you heard word from your lousy boyfriend why he isn’t here? The least he could do is give a pretty face an answer for his damn absence.” Tomori started. It was best to get the nagging curiosity off his back before trusting with Lucinda what he wanted to tell her. Even if he felt within his heart that she was a good person, his paranoid mind told the young assassin otherwise. This Park has been filled with more rats than what Tomori expected, and he wanted to ensure that his partner was just an innocent mouse instead. If not, he would rid of her with ease within this small space. Tomori made note of keeping his guard up as he looked at Lucinda with a smirk.

Sitting politely with her hands in her lap, Lucinda peered out happily as the ride slowly began to lift in the air. The crowd and all the attractions began to grow smaller as they knew by one got higher. Lucinda couldn't help but feel joyful...afterall- her paranoid brain was wrong and now she would get to enjoy a quiet and fun ride. This is what normal people did wasn't it ? It really was nice...

Though Tomori's question did startle her. The happy thoughts screeched to a halt like a damaged record. Lucy turned and looked to the purple haired man, slight concern on her visage. "My boyfriend? Hmm...well uh...no I guess I haven't been looking at my phone much. We've been having lots of fun." Lucy said, giving a small glance to her bag which now she pulled into her lap. "Maybe he's just busy or...um..." Trying to think of a proper excuse her mind drew a blank. Was it really worth keeping up a lie? There didn't seem to be much reason for it...plus she could trust him right?

"He's just some dude. Must you really tell him the truth?"

While it was true Lucy didn't really know the man, she wanted to. Even if she had to pretend she would do it to enjoy today. It was her first time enjoying someone's company like this and, by God above, she would make the most of this trip and the trust she had in Tomori.

"I actually don't have a boyfriend." Lucy chuckled nervously. "With my father's occupation it's kinda hard." Shrugging her shoulders she peered out the window. "Believe it or not...erm hold on-" Leaning forward Lucinda lowered her voice. "My dad's actuuuaalllyy a mafia boss in the town over...so in all actuality I hardly can ever go out as it is!" Moving back she sighed. "This is my first day away from all that stuff actually. It's been so refreshing." She hugged her bag, feeling better to have actually told someone.

Tomori raised a brow at Lucinda’s hesitation to his question, wondering if there was something deeper than what he thought. Yet he kept to a simple, ‘they have broken up or she was just a stalker waiting for her ex here’ type of scenario. When Lucinda confessed to not have a boyfriend at all, the pit of Tomori’s stomach dropped and watching her lean closer and part her lips to say the dreaded words, Tomori found his heart spiking and his eyes growing wide before he looked away.

His mind was screaming, his heart thundering and a million scenarios forming, before Tomori dared to look back at Lucinda and smile. His smile broke out into a laugh, a soft and casual laugh. One he was taught and had mastered all the years to release his nerves onto and straighten his thoughts in.

“Ahahaha…nice one Lucy. I get it, you are trying to get it with a rough cheesy delinquent like me, but you don’t have to lie to me like that.” Tomori hoped she was lying as his tongue danced over the rim of his lip piercing, easing his nerves and moisten the next words he would speak. “You ain’t the first pretty face to try and act all bad and dangerous. But you don’t have to act.”

Tomori moved closer to Lucinda, almost leaning over her as he reached a handout and floated it over her cheek, keeping away from her yet being close enough. His eyes were locked onto the Rosy brown hues of the female with him. He licked his lips, his voice dipping as if it was second nature. “I like innocent girls, Lucinda. So, you don’t have to lie to me. I can treat you better than anyone out there, but only if there is honesty between us.” The risk was high. This entire situation was intense and Tomori wished, his chest begged that this would be defused as Lucinda saying things to get at him rather than it being true. He did not wish to fall into the hands of another gang, especially if it was a rival gang, without back-up. Now he wondered if Lucinda was a trap all along.

Seeing his laugh, which the girl took as natural, she felt as if he had accepted what she said. Yes, it was something Lucy promise to never say but...somehow she wanted things to be different with this stranger, Tomori. Lucy chuckled a bit as if by reaction only as her cheeks brightened a bit. "There you go with those compliments again but...huh? Lie?" Her giddy smile fell away and she tried to find answers from his expression. However as he suddenly loomed closer she grew stiff. No one had ever been so close to her before! It was a bit too close...and she pressed her back into the bench initially, the brace on her leg squeaking for her as no sound seemed to escape her lips. Her hues were glued to his own which were just as glorious as the tree there were colored after. Heart fluttering, Lucinda tried to process what was happening. It wasn't as if she was scared, but merely surprised by the sudden move. This man...didn't believe her?

"You don't believe me?" Lucy asked whilst her brows furrowed in confusion. She laughed in disbelief and looked down to now dig into her bag. "No, i'm so serious. Here...look-" Lucy pulled up a small, cute plush that was attached to her bag. It was fashioned to look like a cute cotton candy toy. However she soon twisted the plastic toy and it opened up to reveal a small blinking light and a button. "This is so that I can call for help if I need it. I guess it's like a tracker? I've never had to use it." Lucy smiled as she put the cotton candy together again. "I also have a means of defending myself if I needed to...believe it or not I am pretty skilled!" Looking back to Tomori she tilted her head. "Also, I didn't think you were a delinquent. I mean I kinda thought you knew bad people when I thought I saw those people with their weapons. I figured...Tomoi just liked to be stylish, and I thought it would be fun to go around with you." Reaching up, she fixed the ears on top of his head. "So that's why I told you...because well...I was really hoping we could be friends. My first one." Just the thought made her squeeze her bag with excitement. Perhaps it was because Lucinda wanted so desperately to trust him, the girl didn't think twice about this purple haired lad.
((Doodle cause yaay. I liked the scene . https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQW9KTFqF_/?utm_medium=copy_link ))
Kotomi657 wrote:
((Doodle cause yaay. I liked the scene . https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQW9KTFqF_/?utm_medium=copy_link ))
oh that is so cute and you have such talent it is mind blowing!! :O You captured the scene perfectly!! :star:

‘Friend’ through all that Lucinda had spoken, the final words had strung a cord within Tomori’s brain and he found himself as if a deer within the headlights and Lucinda was behind the wheel…or more the idea of who her father would be, was behind the wheel. Even with that little she had to show, Tomori knew when someone was lying through their teeth, through years around scum, so he knew when some people were being genuine. Lucinda was one of those rare genuine people Tomori met.

The purple haired assassin moved back, giving Lucinda her space before sitting back down and shaking his head. ‘It’s always the innocent faces which have the darkest secrets.’ Tomori thought to himself, thinking of where this would go. His mind just agreed to putting everything in a box. At this moment he knew Lucinda was looking for answers and he would give her what she wanted. Maybe she would be a better ally than what the young assassin thought.

“It seems as if you’re not lying to me.” Tomori looked back towards Lucinda, offering an apologetic smile before he shrugged his shoulder and avoided her eyes. Suddenly the space felt too small, and he tugged on his collar looking out the many window openings. “I just… every other person has fabricated a story to see cool to me or whatever. I’m glad to see you are… actually cool and trust me enough to expose yourself like that.” Tomori looked back at Lucinda. “I wouldn’t mind being friends with a badass, such as yourself Lucy. It could be fun having a few more friends around.”

Badass. Did she really come off that way? Lucinda had always been the quiet sheep that didn't exactly fit in with what her family was after. Not even the other the occasional person she hung out with seemed to vibe with her; though most of the others her age were part of the gang as well. Either way it made her sit up a little straighter with pride to recieve the compliment. "No one's ever told me that before." Chuckling lightly she moved her bag back behind her. "I can understand why someone would want to be fake. It's so scary to meet other people...like when I first came into this park I was so nervous I could hardly stand it! Then you came up. Mm...maybe it was because your appearance seemed..." trying to word it carefully, Lucinda paused. "Uhm...familiar and comforting to me. I calmed down right away." Smiling brightly, her gaze looked past Tomori to see the wonderous view. Not only were the clear skies painted with strokes of lavish red and orange now, but the entire theme park sat underneath them. Even further still one could see the major highway with the tiny cars zooming along. Further still one could see the speckling ocean. From so high up the beach appeared to be much closer then it actually was.

"Oh Tomoi look-" Lucinda got up from her seat, rushing forward to the space right beside him to peer even closer out of the window. The vibrant colors danced along her face- the red light tinging the ends of her hair. "It's so pretty hmm?" Sighing, Lucy dreamily rested her head on her hand as she gazed out. Eventually her eyes turned to the man directly beside her.

"Hm...so why did you come here all by yourself? Don't you have other friends?"

((Yay! Thank you ;u; ))

Tomori was startled out of his gazing from Lucinda moving close to look out at the view beyond. He had to agree, it was beautiful so much so the purple head wondered if he could get such a view yet again even within the confines of his city. His mind came back at the question Lucinda posed. Tomori’s eyes went wide, and he looked at Lucinda before sighing out loud.

‘It was now or never’ Tomori thought to himself, heart hammering as he licked his lip piercing and focused on his next choice of words. This was a gamble and now he had to show his cards to the table. “You are right… I don’t have that many friends who would like to be here. I lost all of my friends due to…certain people.” Tomori shrugged, hiding his eyes away from Lucinda by looking back out the view.

The ride started the slow descend toward, the view being replaced by the park lights and awe-struck faces of the patrons within the park. Through those faces, Tomori could see many threats and he knew his truth had to come out sooner than later. So, looking back at Lucinda with eyes fixated and hands gripped into a tight first, Tomori expelled his information.

“Lucy… I am actually here to remove the person who owns this park from the face of existence. I worry about your safety here… I wouldn’t want your gang to be up my throat so,” A pause. “Get out the park while you still can. We are already marked as it is. This place is not safe for you, Lucy.” Tomori finished off, knowing this was the best course of action for him. Without Lucinda he knew he would be free to find the chambers of the entire park without having to worry about her, yet he always worried that he might have let go of his only leverage if everything went south. Lucinda was a liability, one which Tomori was gambling a lot on. He mentally scolded himself within this moment for ever running up to her when he had a mission.

As like a puppy looking out the window longingly, Lucinda looked out as she waited his answer. There was no way she could guess what he might say...though what he did answer her was MUCH further then anything she had expected. It was curious enough that she did turn away from the beautiful gaze to look at Tomori. For some reason the thing that struck her the most initially was what he said about his friends. So...Tomori was all alone too then?

However as he continued to explain, she sat beside him and desperately tried to cling to what he was saying. He had to... take someone out essentially? It didn't make sense. Why would he have to do such a thing? What...why and how's ran through her mind all at once as she failed to comprehend just what he was asking of her. Yet while his words failed to clarify anything for her, she did notice his change in behavior. The way his fists clenched- the way there was a nerves in his voice. Lucinda could feel her shoulders relax and she looked to his fists. Somehow seeing the confident man in this position only showed he was being serious about...whatever he was meaning. Therefore-

Lucy put her hand over his which were clenched incredibly tight and she offered him a kind smile. "I'll leave, sure. If that's what you want." Lucy sounded a bit saddened that her time with her friend would have to be cut short, but nevertheless she wore the best smile she could. Sighing she quietly looked down at her the floor and her brace before looking up to him again. "But we have to do one more attraction together. Just one!" Clapping her hands together happily she looked out the window. "There's the castle I want to see. Take me there then I'll go on and leave okay? You are still my guide for the day- you signed up already so you can't leave." Lucy stood up right infront of the doors even though the ride had yet to reach the bottom yet. One of her hands reached down and she adjusted her leg brace- loosening it.

"I can run in this thing if we need to., so don't worry." She said quietly, looking out the front window- down to the many faces that sat below them. "So please, let's just go there together first okay? We can go quick." Smiling a bit she offered a hand to him as they grew ever closer to the finish.

Tomori stared at Lucinda as if she had grown a second head and turned into a dragon all at once. He was amazed and yet shocked towards her words and her request. He knew she was someone who worked within a gang and has been around the space of gang work, yet he did not expect her to be this willing to continue with him around. He knew she was smart, and they both knew the risks well enough. So for her to be this determined with Tomori made something within him grow. The need to protect.

Tomori sighed out loud before looking back at Lucinda, grabbing his bag whilst shaking his head. “Your gang…your father…would have my head if I dared to take you along with me. Anything could go wrong you know and because of that, you are at risk.” Tomori scolded, both Lucinda and he as the ride came to the stop and their cabin door opened.

A smile bloomed on the face of the young assassin as he reached for Lucinda’s hand but hesitated. “You better save my ass from your dad when he comes to have my head. Lord knows how many times I’ve been chased by an overprotective father.” Tomori finished off with a laugh, stepping out the ride and glaring at the attendant who was rushing him out. Knowing very well not to mess with the young assassin, the attendant cowered away as Tomori turned towards Lucinda and offered his hand to help her out the cabin.

“So, where is this wonderful castle you wish to see, my Lady?” Tomori played with a flourish, winking at the woman in front of him and calming his nerves. This was a completely bad idea, but he was too willing to keep a promise. Something about Lucinda charmed him to keep his word till death.

Somehow the woman's face only beamed brighter as he agreed. Hand grasping his she stepped off the ride and made her way towards the exit. Now that her brace was loosened she was actually able to move quite faster compared to her normal speed. This would well only last a little while before she would need to adjust it back, but she calculated the small window in her head. For now she'd have enough usage of this extra movement. As soon as they pushed their way through the wondering people back onto the main strip she stepped on her toes and pointed to the North. "Well my friend, you've probably seen it at least a dozen times already. It's right over there!"

Off in the distance- standing right before the colorful hues of the sky stood a castle. From afar it looked majestic- radiant even for this knock off Disneyland. It stood directly in the middle of the park, and could be seen from any place within in the park (save an interior location). "I've always wanted to go to the castle at night with popcorn from the park! It's a beautiful view. I want to go there before I leave the park! " Walking in stride she made way for the immaculate attraction. No longer did the other wonderfully greasy smells of food attract her gaze, nor did the people who occasionally stared at her unique brace. Her bright hues remained on the castle- the goal she had placed.

However the leisure walk could only be enjoyed for so long...for soon she began to feel as if someone was...watching them? No, perhaps following them? There was no way she could tell for certain without looking back. It was just a feeling. Her hand gripped Tomori's a bit tighter, her otherhand clinging to her backpack strap. "Tomoi you're a runner right? " She inquired, turning sharply around a shop corner. She only got the briefest of windows to glance behind them- seeing the familiar hoard people she had noticed earlier. Her voice grew quiet." I'd hold onto to those ears- let's go just a teeny bit faster!" With that the girl bolted forward- tugging the man behind her. Her brace definitely impeded her speed, but she was able move quick enough as she weaved her way through the crowds. Her destination was the same as before- the wonderous castle in the center. Lucy only hoped her accomplice would react fast enough with her- dodging the crowd as effectively. It wouldn't take long for the group to turn the corner and be on their tail.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » <ENDED>Summer fun: Crushes and Coasters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus