Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ~Fantasy Thriller Anyone?~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello beautiful people!
Today I am here to propose a new sort of rp with the following genres, and I was hoping someone would be interested.
    Horror
    Thriller
    Romance
    Action
    Adventure
    Mystery
    Slice of Life
Now I actually did have some prompts in mind, but before we get to those...
⚠️A Gore Warning Is Now In Affect⚠️
Now that it's settled...
    1. The world is full of creatures, big and small, weak and strong. There are beasts such as minotaurs, hydras, fairies, angels, demons, etc. Your character comes across a small field of mushrooms and flowers near the center of the forest. How you get there is your choice, and your intentions there also your own, however, nothing will prevent you from meeting the guardian of the forest...how will you react to seeing only one upon her face? Where will things lead? Will you be hunted? Will you hunt her? Will you be looking for safety?
    2. Science. It's what you're best at. If anything you loved cutting things open for study. You never took real pleasure in it, but your thirst for knowledge can't be quenched. While in the forest, you come across a girl, but not just any girl. She seems..possessed? Unreal? Something is definitely wrong. A new subject to discover for sure. What will you do? How will you find her? What will happen within eachother's company? Will you let her live, or will you make her suffer?
    3. High School sucks. It seems like everything sucks. Nothing sucks more for this girl though. Something never seems right with her. Why is she wearing an eyepatch? Rumor has it that she had a birth defect, or she conversed with dark forces. Whatever the case, you grow curious. Whatever your intentions are, they remain a mystery. Do you want to rat her out for seeming better than others? Do you want to be her friend? Anything is in store. But you may not be prepared for the demonic connection she has...
    4. The world fell apart. There aren't any humans anymore. It seems that their existence is futile. The world is now ready to be consumed by demonic forces. In this tale, you can either play a human or a demon. As a human, your main task is to survive the world with the guidance of a demon. As a demon, you simply contemplate how to live in this new world.
    5. Up to you! You could enter the chat starting a random RP, or we can discuss mixing any of the plots listed above. Of course if you have anything you would like to propose, let me know!!!
If you're uncomfortable with romance or any of the things listed in this, please let me know or close out. I can manage with anything but I would also ask that there be little sexual interference. Fan-service and relations are allowed, age alteration in the RP is alright as well. Please don't take things overboard. Thank you!

Message me if interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

GLSmolBean wrote:
Hello beautiful people!
Today I am here to propose a new sort of rp with the following genres, and I was hoping someone would be interested.
    Horror
    Thriller
    Romance
    Action
    Adventure
    Mystery
    Slice of Life
Now I actually did have some prompts in mind, but before we get to those...
⚠️A Gore Warning Is Now In Affect⚠️
Now that it's settled...
    1. The world is full of creatures, big and small, weak and strong. There are beasts such as minotaurs, hydras, fairies, angels, demons, etc. Your character comes across a small field of mushrooms and flowers near the center of the forest. How you get there is your choice, and your intentions there also your own, however, nothing will prevent you from meeting the guardian of the forest...how will you react to seeing only one upon her face? Where will things lead? Will you be hunted? Will you hunt her? Will you be looking for safety?
    2. Science. It's what you're best at. If anything you loved cutting things open for study. You never took real pleasure in it, but your thirst for knowledge can't be quenched. While in the forest, you come across a girl, but not just any girl. She seems..possessed? Unreal? Something is definitely wrong. A new subject to discover for sure. What will you do? How will you find her? What will happen within eachother's company? Will you let her live, or will you make her suffer?
    3. High School sucks. It seems like everything sucks. Nothing sucks more for this girl though. Something never seems right with her. Why is she wearing an eyepatch? Rumor has it that she had a birth defect, or she conversed with dark forces. Whatever the case, you grow curious. Whatever your intentions are, they remain a mystery. Do you want to rat her out for seeming better than others? Do you want to be her friend? Anything is in store. But you may not be prepared for the demonic connection she has...
    4. The world fell apart. There aren't any humans anymore. It seems that their existence is futile. The world is now ready to be consumed by demonic forces. In this tale, you can either play a human or a demon. As a human, your main task is to survive the world with the guidance of a demon. As a demon, you simply contemplate how to live in this new world.
    5. Up to you! You could enter the chat starting a random RP, or we can discuss mixing any of the plots listed above. Of course if you have anything you would like to propose, let me know!!!
If you're uncomfortable with romance or any of the things listed in this, please let me know or close out. I can manage with anything but I would also ask that there be little sexual interference. Fan-service and relations are allowed, age alteration in the RP is alright as well. Please don't take things overboard. Thank you!

Message me if interested!
Hi!
I can do horror roleplays!
mabye a ramdom rp xD
1,2 and 4 definitely have my attention :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ~Fantasy Thriller Anyone?~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus